KB - a better class of pervert

News:

A new young stud. (M-F)

TheciaMarie · 3561

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +126/-1
on: December 22, 2017, 09:06:49 PM
This happened today.  about two hours ago.
A couple of weens I met a guy , a kid really, maybe 23  years old.  There was sudden chemistry. I had his number and on a whim I called him for lunch today.

We went to lunch at a local place.

I had a crispy chicken salad and he had a Reuben sandwich.  I had a glass of wine and he had a beer.

We talked for a while. Nice guy. Limited conversation , He's young.

I had two hours blocked for lunch.

I had him drive to my friends boat house..Deserted in the winter. (this is the same boathouse that I fuck F/B in.)

We sat in his car watching the water for a few minutes. Then I decided....

We went in the boat house , turned on the heat and made out.

He didn't have the balls to lean over and kiss me, so I had to prompt him.

He is a great kisser. He told me how beautiful I was so many times that I got tired of it.

I finally took his hand and put it on my crotch on top of my jeans.

The kid  was so hot that I was turned on already.

He gained confidence and he put my hand on his covered cock.

It was rock hard.

Realizing my time constraint.  I un-buckled him and took  his cock out.  OMG beautiful.  No veins or wrinkles . pointed upwards , thick and long enough. perfect helmet. Cut of course.

He started to open my jeans but I stopped him and blew him.  A nice teasing bj. Very slow . some ball mouthing and sweet spot licks. I made it last ..he was pre-cumming when I got his dick out. He was ready, but I know how to stop and tease.

It was maybe ten minutes and he was gonna blow no matter what I did. He was at the point of no return.  I took the top two inches in and squeezed his balls. I didn't count , but I'll bet there was more than ten thick ropes of cum.

I licked the last drop and then kissed him with my cum breath  mouth. Not a problem with him.

as quick as I finished the kiss, his dick was hard as a rock again. He wanted to fuck me in the worse way.

I decided against it.  First I had a time problem and I'm still a little worried about bare back fucking.  STD's

I thought I was into bestiality and necrophilia until I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

KitKat

Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 09:51:37 PM
SO FUCKING HOT!!

:o

KitKat

Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

We went in the boat house , turned on the heat and made out.

He didn't have the balls to lean over and kiss me, so I had to prompt him.

He is a great kisser. He told me how beautiful I was so many times that I got tired of it.

I finally took his hand and put it on my crotch on top of my jeans.

The kid  was so hot that I was turned on already.

He gained confidence and he put my hand on his covered cock.

It was rock hard.

Realizing my time constraint.  I un-buckled him and took  his cock out.  OMG beautiful.  No veins or wrinkles . pointed upwards , thick and long enough. perfect helmet. Cut of course.

He started to open my jeans but I stopped him and blew him.  A nice teasing bj. Very slow . some ball mouthing and sweet spot licks. I made it last ..he was pre-cumming when I got his dick out. He was ready, but I know how to stop and tease.

It was maybe ten minutes and he was gonna blow no matter what I did. He was at the point of no return.  I took the top two inches in and squeezed his balls. I didn't count , but I'll bet there was more than ten thick ropes of cum.

I licked the last drop and then kissed him with my cum breath  mouth. Not a problem with him.

:o

:emot_hot: :emot_bluekneel: :emot_applaus: :emot_hard: :emot_winking69: :emot_hot: :emot_thmbsup: :emot_thumbsup:

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 11:28:59 PM
I loved this. I hope to read some more of your marvellous adventuress with this guy in the future.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +126/-1
Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 06:59:25 PM
I've been away on a job for the last month or so. This guy must have sent me 300 texts.
I'm not above a little casual fun, but this guy thinks he's found his goddess.
I don't know if I can take being worshiped. When I get back in town , I'll think about this.

I thought I was into bestiality and necrophilia until I realized I was just beating a dead horse.