KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 259420

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +130/-1
Reply #1000 on: August 31, 2016, 01:32:29 PM
We've been working (unpaid) on a project for 2 years now. Things are finally starting to move, and the our biggest source of frustration, a programmer, has lost interest in the project, so she's taken her things and left.

She bullied and tantrumed her way thorugh the project, and i can't express how happy I am she is gone.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #1001 on: September 01, 2016, 05:06:38 PM
Last Christmas, my grandson was given an iPod Touch as a gift. He was quite excited about it. He made a point to get my contact info so that he could communicate via iMessage and FaceTime. Well, it didn't take long for it to get destroyed. It would seem that he set it on the top of his grandmother's (my ex) shed from which it took a 6-8 foot fall onto the ground, totally fucking up the screen. I didn't find out about it being broken until he and his cousin were out here at the beginning of August.

I had his mom send me the broken iPod in hopes that I could get it repaired. I can afford the repair fees better than mom can. Well, the bad news is that it could not be repaired. The good news is that I am sending him a brand new 32gb iPod Touch with AppleCare+. And, I am not telling them about it. I'm just going to send it.  ;D

I'm not necessarily happy about spending the money for the new device but I feel real good deep down knowing that I can make his day.

That is all.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1002 on: September 01, 2016, 05:59:03 PM
Watching the baby try to touch birds at the park. Her little arms can't reach that high.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1003 on: September 01, 2016, 06:56:16 PM
Also, for some strange reason, the cicadas have shut the fuck up for the first time in months!

My four year old even said "what happened to the loud bugs, mommy?"

Fuckin' hate cicadas. Every god damn summer they don't shut up for months.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1768/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1004 on: September 01, 2016, 09:00:57 PM
Wanted a day away and learned that my (kind of) niece was moving into her college dorm yesterday.   And offered to drive out and help her out.   She is kind of shy.   So after a couple of hours of moving in, I went out to get something for lunch while she unpacked.  When I got back, there were 2 guys in the hall.    They were cute freshmen.    To my nieces horror, I invited them into her room to meet her.    Then I offered to split our food, since they were hungry.   They hung out and helped us with some running electrical cords, hooking her tv up, getting carpet down right, and other stuff.   She became more open with them.   After a couple of hours we were all laughing and acting goofy together.    One of the guys suggested she hang out with them tomorrow (they don't start classes until Tuesday).   She was super excited they asked her to join them.   She's such a good kid, but needs to come out of her shell more easily.   

She texted me a picture a few minutes ago of her and the two guys and about 10 other kids 'hanging out'.   She thanked me for introducing me to them yesterday.

Wouldn't it be so great to go back to college.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1005 on: September 02, 2016, 03:38:32 PM

Wouldn't it be so great to go back to college.

I'd love to experience college again with the skill set I have now.  Unfortunately, college is all about acquiring a skill set.

Except nowadays most idiots just take gender studies.

My sister and her knocked up  :emot_banghead: soon to be wife are studying medicine. Pediatrics and ENT.

So proud of them.  :D

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #1006 on: September 02, 2016, 11:34:27 PM
A swim in the sea... really invigorating...

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1007 on: September 03, 2016, 03:56:40 AM
My wife's daughter caught me devouring her mom's insanely awesome fried chicken. I let her steal brownie cookies and we agreed not to betray each other.  :D

My wife will go ballistic if she finds out I ate it. Then lecture me about it not being on the "approved" list.  :roll:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1008 on: September 05, 2016, 02:58:37 AM
Getting hit on by a milf while shopping.  :emot_shades:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1009 on: September 05, 2016, 04:11:40 AM
Spending the morning with my friend.    Holding hands and enjoying a festival in her town.   Arts, Eats & Beats.    Art was so-so.   Food was good.  Some of the bands were killer.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1010 on: September 07, 2016, 05:58:49 PM
The excitement my nieces face shows at getting to go back to school.   She even had her outfits picked out two days in a row, the night before.    over the next week, that will likely morph in to her choosing her clothes in the morning while pulling 3 shirts off the hangers and 3 bottoms, all to be deposited on the floor, only to be left for me to hang back up. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #1011 on: September 07, 2016, 06:04:07 PM
Such a nice Auntie -- picking up after your niece.

That is all.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1012 on: September 07, 2016, 07:07:36 PM
Yeah, mmm hmmm ,I know.   That last previous post of mine quickly transitioned from a "what made your day" to "what pisses you off"

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1013 on: September 07, 2016, 07:21:47 PM
Being married to the hottest Jap girl in the world for 10 months 7 days.  :D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1014 on: September 08, 2016, 08:33:32 PM
Spent the day shopping with the baby and my sisters knocked up :emot_banghead: Fiancée. Love that girl, but it's starting to sink in that she has a Human being growing inside of her. We had a great time. Went to lunch at an amazing pizzeria. She devoured almost the whole thing before I even finished one slice. :roll:

We also have a problem with her dropping her British accent. She says it's because she lives here and her future is here, but we all love her cute Brit accent.  :roll: My sister can't stand it when she switches.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1015 on: September 09, 2016, 03:51:23 AM
This

As many of you saw I went missing from KB for a week or so.
it is good to be back.....I missed you all.

Love,
Liz

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1016 on: September 09, 2016, 05:02:22 AM
This worked for me too!
This

As many of you saw I went missing from KB for a week or so.
it is good to be back.....I missed you all.

Love,
Liz

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1017 on: September 09, 2016, 02:31:46 PM
An employee brought in her 5 month old little baby girl    I've already 'kidnapped' her and she's hanging out in my office in her bouncy (because it's quieter in here).    I've had fun with her.   I LOVE a babies laugh.   It's nap time now.    She's sooooo precious. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1018 on: September 09, 2016, 03:19:58 PM
An employee brought in her 5 month old little baby girl    I've already 'kidnapped' her and she's hanging out in my office in her bouncy (because it's quieter in here).    I've had fun with her.   I LOVE a babies laugh.   It's nap time now.    She's sooooo precious. 

:D

Offline Piper-Dreams

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +25/-0
  • Meow
Reply #1019 on: September 09, 2016, 04:03:05 PM

:D

:D :D