KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Asshole/Asshelmet With A Gun

Athos_131 · 15827

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #100 on: October 13, 2018, 12:05:35 AM
I don't have to do anything you fucking say.

People on this board having made many, many racist attacks especially when it comes to justifying shooting people.

Feel free get your fucking head out of your ass.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

psiberzerker

Reply #101 on: October 13, 2018, 12:11:20 AM
I don't have to do anything you fucking say.  People on this board having made many, many racist attacks especially when it comes to justifying shooting people.

And when they stop, you won't notice, because you already predict the racist rhetoric before they even Read The Article.  

It will be your strawman, vs their strawman (And guns) forever.  At least you'll always have the satisfaction of saying "I told you so" when you succeed in triggering the racism you need, to continue the fight.

Meanwhile, people.  Real black lives, and school children keep getting killed, because you can't stop poking them with a stick.  No, you don't have to do a damned thing, but you have already proven you don't have anything Nice to say.  Until you do.  Keep pissing off those gun nuts, I'm sure that will save lives eventually...

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #102 on: October 13, 2018, 12:12:45 AM
If my being angry and refusing to be nice to rapists and racists offends you, no one is forcing you to read my posts.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

psiberzerker

Reply #103 on: October 13, 2018, 12:14:48 AM
If my being angry and refusing to be nice to rapists and racists offends you, no one is forcing you to read my posts.

I'm not offended by you, in fact, I'm on your side.  Most of the time, with remarkable regularity, but you're fighting for peace, and I'm telling you, that's counter productive.

I could use more Rational allies, but until you can tell friend from foe, you can only have enemies.  Good luck with that.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #104 on: October 13, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

I'm not offended by you, in fact, I'm on your side.  Most of the time, with remarkable regularity, but you're fighting for peace, and I'm telling you, that's counter productive.

I could use more Rational allies, but until you can tell friend from foe, you can only have enemies.  Good luck with that.

That’s an extremely accurate analysis of his conflict Psi.  It coincides with how I feel too.  I agree with him, but he manages to fuck it all up.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #105 on: October 13, 2018, 06:08:17 AM

That’s an extremely accurate analysis of his conflict Psi.  It coincides with how I feel too.  I agree with him, but he manages to fuck it all up.

If my displeasure with rapists and racists bother you, fuck off and ignore me.

No one is forcing you to read my posts either.

#Resist
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 06:11:50 AM by Athos_131 »

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #106 on: October 14, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

That’s an extremely accurate analysis of his conflict Psi.  It coincides with how I feel too.  I agree with him, but he manages to fuck it all up.

If my displeasure with rapists and racists bother you, fuck off and ignore me.

No one is forcing you to read my posts either.

#Resist

It has nothing to do with showing displeasure towards what any decent person would you obtuse little snit.  It has to do with how clueless you and people like you are about being part of the problem.  You and people like you are exactly the type who Fox News holds up as examples that solidify and expand support for Trump and Republicans.

Yes I know, I should go fuck myself.

psiberzerker

Reply #107 on: October 14, 2018, 11:41:09 PM
When you reach the point of "Fuck you," or being called a "Nazi."   The argument is over.  Whoever you're fighting with, no matter how rational they normally are, can no longer discuss this.  All you can do is Trigger him (Or her) until things cool down.  If they ever do.  I know, it's hard, I struggle with this myself, but Athole has gotten to the point where everything and everyone is their enemy.  

So, fuck off.  There's nothing more we can accomplish here, except antagonize him even more.

#Desist.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #108 on: October 15, 2018, 12:15:02 AM
Yes I know.  After bringing up the literary character a few times recently, it’s now me thats become like Don Quixote inexplicably tilting at windmills.

wayne3218

Reply #109 on: October 15, 2018, 12:21:36 AM

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #110 on: October 15, 2018, 12:26:43 AM
but Athole has gotten to the point where everything and everyone is their enemy.  

Kristen's Board is sure as hell not my only source of entertainment.

Just because there are some people around here who I can't stand and make it known in no uncertain terms doesn't make everyone my enemy.

Frankly I wish you'd pick a side.  You claimed to be on mine yet you can't stop attacking me.

#Resist
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 12:28:15 AM by Athos_131 »

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

psiberzerker

Reply #111 on: October 15, 2018, 12:55:15 AM
Frankly I wish you'd pick a side.  You claimed to be on mine yet you can't stop attacking me.

No.  I'm against partisanship tearing this country apart, and I refuse to join in on picking 1 extreme to the exclusion of common sense.  

I'm not your enemy, and I'm no longer your friend.  We don't have to agree on everything, all the time, because we can always Both be wrong.  I refuse to kneejerk agree nor disagree with anyone, or anything until I THINK about it first, and look past my own reactive emotions.  (As best I can.)  I know how you feel, but you need to seriously reconsider how you Think about these issues without your impotent rage.  Until you get that, you can be wrong, even when the other person is also wrong, and we can't agree on everything, you will have nothing.  No one on your side but:

#Resist.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 01:00:59 AM by psiberzerker »

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #112 on: October 16, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

IdleBoast

Reply #113 on: November 04, 2018, 04:14:05 PM
There have been 47,220 gun incidents in the U.S. in 2018 — and here they all are on one map

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/there-have-been-47220-gun-incidents-in-the-us-in-2018-and-here-they-all-are-on-one-map-2018-10-27

psiberzerker

Reply #114 on: November 04, 2018, 04:19:36 PM
What kinds of "Incidents?"  

Pondering whether guns in the Synagogue would have saved lives?  How, exactly?  We're going to arm everyone, everywhere, to protect the nation?  There's already enough guns in America that if evenly distributed, every man, woman, and child could have one.  Otherwise, the psychos will have to hit Bars.  The one place they know none of the patrons are unarmed by federal law, so basically they just have to shoot the bartender.    So, we'll have to post armed guards at all the bars...

Who's going to train all these people to shoot, accurately, in a crowd of people with guns?  Think this through, if someone walks into let's say a bar, with a gun, and opens fire.  Everyone pull out their guns, and open fire on who?

The guy with a gun.  Even if we assume 100% accuracy, and no drunken brawls turning into shootouts (The reason for the federal law) if we don't wild west them back up, then eventually the last place that the psychos have left to go, where they know there are unarmed victims who're intoxicated, will be bars, and how do we protect them?

Has anyone considered training people to identify psychos, and not selling more guns?  What does the beer, wine, and hard liquor industries think about this?

They're Churches.  They shouldn't require armed guards to protect the Sanctuaries.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 04:29:17 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #115 on: November 19, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #116 on: November 19, 2018, 02:03:14 PM
'Daddy, I'm hurt': 6-year-old girl shot while family waits at McDonald's drive-thru

#Resist

10 shots because someone was stealing a cell phone. Are you F'n kidding me?  Nobody's life was in danger.  You don't fire a single shot in that instant.  It's a f'n cellphone and a little girl got hurt because of it.   UGH!

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #117 on: November 30, 2018, 03:07:10 PM
Arizona Man Accidentally Shoots Himself In Groin In Walmart

The Arizona Republic reported when police officers responded to the gun shot the man was found in the meat section of the Walmart store with “survivable injuries.”

That's not a good way to tenderize your meat.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #118 on: January 10, 2019, 12:10:23 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

psiberzerker

Reply #119 on: January 10, 2019, 12:37:32 AM
10 shots because someone was stealing a cell phone. Are you F'n kidding me?  Nobody's life was in danger.  You don't fire a single shot in that instant.  It's a f'n cellphone and a little girl got hurt because of it.   UGH!

This is the bullethole in the "Goodguy with a Gun" hypothesis, that the self appointed GGwaGs don't address, because they never miss.  They never lost a gunfight, and they never frose up in their first one, BECAUSE THEY'VE NEVER BEEN IN A GUNFIGHT!

Source

According to their own statistics (Notice this was The Police Policy Studies Council) the majority of shots fired By Police (The people taxpayers pay to be the GGwaG) miss.  In fact, the majority of times an officer has had to draw and fire in the line of duty, they missed all-together.  Never hit the suspect before they get away, or are apprehended by other means.

However, the armchair GGwaG, fortunately doesn't Own a gun.  More often than not, they're just fanboys of Gun Culture.  So, they have a fantasy informed from Action Movies, where the badguys always miss, and the goodguys never do.  Unfortunately, in the real world?  Even the Military misses, all the time.  That's Why they inveted machineguns.  (well, Hiriam Maxim did.)  Not to increase lethality, but to provide covering fire, and area denial.  That's what caused Trench Warfare, and ultimately the reason why we can't have full auto:

It doesn't increase the odds of a hit.  It increases the number of misses.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 12:45:11 AM by psiberzerker »