KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Random Sexual Thoughts

Guest · 34754

psiberzerker

Reply #140 on: November 15, 2018, 12:07:22 AM
TMI

Uhm you're in the wrong thread, if eating out a belly button is Too Much Information.

_priapism

Reply #141 on: November 15, 2018, 01:14:40 AM
TMI

Uhm you're in the wrong thread, if eating out a belly button is Too Much Information.

:emot_laughing: :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing:

It is very exciting for me to hear a beautiful woman say, “I want to see how far up your ass I can make my tongue fit.”  And she does.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 01:17:28 AM by ToeinH20 »

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #142 on: November 15, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #143 on: November 15, 2018, 09:35:00 PM
eating out a belly button

Anybody tries eating out my belly button, I'll get sick in 10 seconds.   That's my weak spot.   If I eat something and I start feeling sick.  I can stick my finger in and wiggle it around and empty my stomach.  Honestly, just thinking about it has me feeling icky queasy.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #144 on: November 15, 2018, 09:37:58 PM
Anybody tries eating out my belly button, I'll get sick in 10 seconds.   That's my weak spot.

GTK!  Unlikely we'll ever get together, but I'll keep that in mind.  Yes, I have run into that reaction before.  It's a real mood killer.

Honestly, I've known girls that got nauseous from cunnilingus, so.  Yeah.  They were straight, obviously.

_priapism

Reply #145 on: November 16, 2018, 05:17:55 AM
Getting a sexy photo, then milking out a huge load over it.  No shaving required.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #146 on: November 16, 2018, 03:58:49 PM
Thinking back to sweaty sex in my 20's with my boyfriend, no a/c and it was 95 degrees at night.  It was a slippery week of fun after the lights went off.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #147 on: December 01, 2018, 11:10:45 PM
First girl I fisted.  She insisted and coached me how to do it.  She was spread so wide, swearing and dripping cum from her very full fuck hole.  Neighbors got an earful.  Not long after that, she was also the first girl who pegged me proper.  Not gently.  She was very androgynous.

wayne3218

Reply #148 on: December 01, 2018, 11:18:56 PM
First girl I fisted.  She insisted and coached me how to do it.  She was spread so wide, swearing and dripping cum from her very full fuck hole.  Neighbors got an earful.  Not long after that, she was also the first girl who pegged me proper.  Not gently.  She was very androgynous.

Maybe because I have a large hand and fist is the reason I have never been able to fist a female. It sounds like a lot of fun.

psiberzerker

Reply #149 on: December 01, 2018, 11:22:29 PM
Maybe because I have a large hand and fist is the reason I have never been able to fist a female. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Unless you're the incredible hulk, with fists larger than your Head, (Or she's proportioned like Dora the Explorer's mom.  Who's daughter had a head broader than her hips.)  It shouldn't be too large to fit in an opening designed to birth a human being.  Granted, the smallest possible human beings, but still.  It just takes a lot longer to get him, or her prepped.

Again, calling them "Females" make you sound Ferengi.  Yes, technically they are females, but so are little girls, and you can't fist them, either.  Why don't you guys ever talk about teh Males?

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #150 on: December 02, 2018, 12:04:49 AM
Again, calling them "Females" make you sound Ferengi.  Yes, technically they are females, but so are little girls, and you can't fist them, either.  Why don't you guys ever talk about teh Males?

It's that hole "not teh gay" thing we're into.

Sorry for the misspelling... I was masturbating whilst writing this.  ;D

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

psiberzerker

Reply #151 on: December 02, 2018, 11:38:34 AM
It's that hole "not teh gay" thing we're into.

Why would that be gay?  What would possibly be gay about calling the females Women? 

_priapism

Reply #152 on: December 24, 2018, 01:03:55 AM
I was thinking about that special Christmas gift, when my girlfriend rolled me over and ate my hairy asshole for thirty minutes, like it was so much chocolate pound cake.  Better than the jelly of the month club, “It’s the gift that keeps giving all year long.” — Cousin Eddie.  She gave me an anal fetish for Christmas.  I still enjoy it, 40 years later.  Oh, and she let me pound her rose bud after that.  Thank you Patty.

_priapism

Reply #153 on: February 02, 2019, 07:03:47 PM

When it’s still dark in the morning, and you are sleeping.  But I am very hungry for your body, so I uncurl you, and begin to touch you.  You are murmuring softly, while I peel your panties off.  The warm round tip of my cock tries to insinuate itself between your lips, which aren’t fully lubricated.  I slowly push forward, no more than an eighth of an inch each time.  As you begin to moan, stretching to accommodate me.  And then the faucets open, and I slip deep inside your tiny hole.  And the grinding begins.

_priapism

Reply #154 on: February 07, 2019, 05:48:50 PM
I like to pinch a fat pair of pussy lips, and then pull them very far apart.  Abnormally so, while I editorialize on her cunt hair, ciltoral size, lubrication, labia coloration, etc.  I should have a nursing assistant take notes.

_priapism

Reply #155 on: February 09, 2019, 09:07:22 PM
When your high school girlfriend sends a social media message that she’s horny, her husband is asleep, and could you tell her a story to make her cum.  Only she’s a grandmother now, somewhat overweight, and grey beaver.  Is there such a thing as a sympathy sext?  If so, I gave one.  Let her think about that during church on Sunday.

_priapism

Reply #156 on: February 27, 2019, 04:53:02 PM
My ex used to call from time to time, asking if I could give her some money.  She had a shopping addiction and typically ran her credit cards up to the point she had no money left for food or rent.  I always advised I could give her some money, pursuant to our “standard agreement.”  The standard agreement was she would come over and be my sex slave for three hours.  No back talk or arguments, no safe word.  

Now, this might sound awful, but she actually enjoyed this, and looked forward to it.  She’s a real ball breaking bitch, and she needed the occasional release that came with being totally dominated, submissive, and humbled.  She also had rather vanilla sex with her boyfriends, and had a sentimental craving for daddy’s perversity.  Which I was happy to give a reminder lesson concerning.

It was really satisfying to hog tie her, then stretch all of her holes to the point she was begging for mercy.  “No devochka, you have been naughty, and this is your punishment.”  I’d attach the Hitachi to her kiska, and give her repeated forced orgasms while photographing her pussy and anus contracting.  Finally, I’d give her a 2 liter warm soapy enema, before fucking her hairy Russian asshole.

“Your check is on the table by the door.”  She would dress quietly, knowing this would not be the last time.

psiberzerker

Reply #157 on: February 28, 2019, 11:46:32 PM
My mom was an ERN, and an ORN at Spahn Hospital in Corpus Christi.  She never molested me, though.

_priapism

Reply #158 on: March 01, 2019, 12:47:42 AM
My mom was an ERN, and an ORN at Spahn Hospital in Corpus Christi.  She never molested me, though.

Yeah, she did it in the name of medical science.  My stepmom is an RN, LNP.

psiberzerker

Reply #159 on: March 01, 2019, 12:52:05 AM
Yeah, she did it in the name of medical science.

Right, it's for a book.  You're very mature for your age, and you turned out fine!