Guest · 117377

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2140 on: November 10, 2022, 03:20:04 PM
No doubt your body needs a break after that long streak you're coming off. :emot_kiss:

Who needs a break??  Im recovered damn it!   

I'm going to force a purple pill down his throat tonight. 

Wait, the little one at a bday party sleepover tomorrow .   So Maybe tomorrow night.  Maybe I'll give him two pills.  Hahaha

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2141 on: November 10, 2022, 03:25:17 PM
  #sexlessStreakAt4days

But who's counting.

#sexlessStreakatOneMonth    :-[ :-[

Do those pills work for women? Or we can trade partners.  ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2962/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #2142 on: November 10, 2022, 03:33:17 PM
  #sexlessStreakAt4days

But who's counting.

Same hear. He's just been busy with his family, and getting stuff done for hunting season. Building a hut or something I don't remember. The only thing I want to talk about him hammering is me.

Shower buddy to the rescue yet again.

Offline Blue_Eyes

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +66/-1
  • Fresh out of the shower
Reply #2143 on: November 12, 2022, 06:58:37 AM
  #sexlessStreakAt4days

But who's counting.
NOT ME! Well, I should say I quit counting after 7-1/2 years :'( :'( :'(

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2144 on: November 12, 2022, 03:23:01 PM
  #sexlessStreakAt4days

But who's counting.

Wow, 7 1/2 years?  And I thought going without for a month or two was torture.  ;D

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2962/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #2145 on: November 12, 2022, 03:25:21 PM
Was able to get away from everybody for a while before meeting back up for drinks. I had send Allan a happy veterans day text and said if I could get him alone for a couple of minutes I'd really show my gratitude. He said if I got to his place before 7 hed love to "fuck the every loving hell out of you"

It was shortly after 6 when I left the group to go home and change before drinks. I stopped just long enough to grab a different top and pants, and I was on my way to Allan's wonderful dick.

Didnt even let me take my pants fully off before I was bent over his bed. He wasn't going as hard as I had thought he would, but I didnt care. It was just great feeling him, and looking back watching him work.

He started picking up the pace I was moaning for more and said it's his pussy takenit however he wanted it, and that's when he really started giving it me. I ended up with a fistful a blanket pressed against my mouth to kind of keep me quiet. Then paused and I felt his thumb.

"Oh you dirty filthy man. That's yours too." As I said it, I was pushing back against him. Wanting it.

Thumb all the way in he held me and went back to doing me until I felt him unload. Spent a minute cleaning him up, and then I changed and went out for drinks. It is pleasantly distracting having that load inside me while chatting with friends over margaritas.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2146 on: November 12, 2022, 03:31:04 PM
A great way to thank a veteran on Veteran's Day.  ;D :emot_kiss:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #2147 on: November 12, 2022, 03:46:37 PM
Two veterans honoring each other. Can't think of a better way to celebrate. Me, I got an 11% discount on my groceries as my Veterans Day bonus. Not as fun as Shiela and Allen, but it was something. The checkout clerk was cute anyway. :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2148 on: November 12, 2022, 09:48:45 PM
Youngest is at a sleepover bday party.
Oldest is going out with friends and staying at one of the girls apartment. 
I'm suggesting to Dan that he tie me to the bed and have his way with me for a few hours.  I'll lay out my toys that he can use betwwen his recuperation periods.

Have a good evening everybody.

Things are still a little fresh.  I'll have to wait a bit before I talk about last night. 
But, anyways, yeah, I got lucky last night. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2149 on: November 12, 2022, 11:54:11 PM
Youngest is at a sleepover bday party.
Oldest is going out with friends and staying at one of the girls apartment. 
I'm suggesting to Dan that he tie me to the bed and have his way with me for a few hours.  I'll lay out my toys that he can use betwwen his recuperation periods.

Have a good evening everybody.

Things are still a little fresh.  I'll have to wait a bit before I talk about last night. 
But, anyways, yeah, I got lucky last night.

So Dan took your breath away last night?  Good to hear.  😎😎

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #2150 on: November 13, 2022, 07:06:42 PM
It felt like Mrs JBRG was trying to break my cock off last night. At the time, I figured she was having one hell of an orgasm. Turned out she was close but never quite got there. But hey, sometimes that happens. When I figured she was done, being the gentleman that I am, I asked her where she wanted my cum - in or out? She responded out to which I replied, "So, the boyfriend experience." She knows what I mean but had that quizzical look on her face so I expanded my response. I told her (for about the 4000th time) that husbands get to cum in the pussy,  boyfriends are either out or into a rain coat.

I've got to say, that was the biggest mess I've made in a really long time.

That is all.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2151 on: November 13, 2022, 08:26:44 PM
Way to hang in there for he JBRG. Sounds like she was trying hard. A good boyfriend would lick up any mess he made. ;D

Maybe even go a little lower and see if some oral could give her that big O she wanted.

Offline Valley Vixin

• 2020 Writer of Year
  • Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +103/-1
  • Married white professional woman with secrets
Reply #2152 on: November 14, 2022, 08:10:40 AM
My first time with candle play. Fun fact, holding the candle high above the breast isn't about anticipation it is about temperature.  Also little dribbles are erotic agony, big splashes would be on the list of don't go there.

Not her first rodeo, but she made me her pony.

All in all I have to admit women dominate other women better.  I am bi, nothing against cock, but it takes a woman to make me a helpless puddle of need.

I am the conservative good girl I was raised to be.  I am the submissive slut I was born to be. 
My stories

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2153 on: November 14, 2022, 01:54:57 PM
WOO #53. Thanks for the tip on hot wax VV. I've seen videos but never wanted to try that. You're right about women being good Dom's. My wife took it instantly once we started to play.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2154 on: November 14, 2022, 02:02:03 PM

It's been a while.  I do have some candles in the storage closet though.  I'll get them out as a reminder.  Funnnnn!

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2155 on: November 15, 2022, 05:48:31 AM
  #sexlessStreakAt4days

But who's counting.

Wait!   Years?
Well, I hope your right hand is  taking good care of yourself. You have to keep it running if you want it to keep working. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Blue_Eyes

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +66/-1
  • Fresh out of the shower
Reply #2156 on: November 15, 2022, 06:06:39 AM
  #sexlessStreakAt4days

But who's counting.

Wait!   Years?
Well, I hope your right hand is  taking good care of yourself. You have to keep it running if you want it to keep working.
Yes, years. Wifey has an autoimmune system disease that makes sex extremely uncomfortable for her, and since that kicked in, she really has no interest in anything other than snuggling, which I am an expert at.
Since I won't have an affair, and since I am right handed, I take care of myself three or four times a week. When I want a little "strange," I use my left hand. :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2157 on: November 15, 2022, 02:46:08 PM
We were in the bathroom getting ready for bed   I was brushing my teeth. He had just finished. Dan walked out and into the closet.  Then he walked back in with some of my lingerie and laid them on my counter. 

WAIT!   Dan was initiating the sex tonight?.  Woohoo.  My boy is frisky tonight. 

.The lingerie didn't match, but they were my more naughty ones.  The cups of the bra only support underneath, leaving my nipples exposed.  The panties are a very sheer lace that hide nothing. They also have snaps underneath. 

I put them on and walked into the bedroom, the light was still on.  He was sitting in the chair in the corner.  "Sexy," he said while reaching in his boxers and pulling out his penis.  I was about to drop down to my knees and play with it, but I stopped when he told me to make him hard without touching him.  I started by tickling my nipples with my fingers,.  I tickled my sides and stomach and gave myself goosebumps.  This made my nipples hard.  I closed my eyes and pretended it was MissBarb in front of me.  I could feel my goosebumpy skin over my whole body , my nipples were aching they were so hard.  I grabbed  them between my index and thumb, twisting and pulling on them softly

I opened my eyes just a bit and saw Dan sitting with his arms resting in the chair.  His penis was semi erect.  I closed my eyes again.   I continued playing with my boob with one hand and the other slid down my stomach and into my panties.  He could see my fingers playing through the sheer fabric.  The sheer fabric hid nothing.  I again imagined Miss Barbara watching and a rush of warmth washed over me. My p*sky was suddenly on fire and all I had done to this point was run my fingers around the outside. 

I laid down on the bed with my knees propped up, but with my legs spread wide.  Dan turned on the lamp on my nightstand.  I stopped playing with my breast so that both hands could focus on pleasing me below.  I reached down to undo the snaps and was told to leave it snapped.  With both hands down the front of my panties, I spread myself with one hand and stroked two fingers up my tender inside flesh.  The tips of my fingers rested on my clitoris and I slowly rubbed with a circular motion.  My breathing picked up.

Interrupting my quiet, Dan asked, "Do you want fucked or eaten?"

I was still in the MissBarb watching mode and whispered, ""Your tongue."

A moment later he grabbed my wrists and moved my hands out of the way.  His hands rested on my inner thighs and pushed my legs further apart.  I expected the snaps to the underwear being undone next, but they were not.  His tongue pressed against me, the this panties the barrier between.  His tongue pressed the fabric into me and twirling tried pushing it in deeper.  I was still imaging it was MissBarb.  He focused on my clitoris and a moment later my moment hit hard. 

As I was recovering, he undid the snaps of my underwear and flipped the front up, exposing me to him. I just laid there, eyes closed, imagining him looking at me. 

"My turn," he said, "Come on."   He helped me sit up.  He pulled me up off the bed and walked me around the bed.  I was unsure what he was doing. We stepped into the bathroom.  He turned on the light and backed me up to the counter.  "Sit up here."  He helped me onto the counter.  He had me lean back against the wall and scoot my bum forward so it was at the edge.  He put each arm under my legs, lifting them and rested his hands on the counter, my legs spread open for him, as was my sex. Not using his hands, he looked down and lined up his erection up with my entrance and slowly slid up and into me.  It felt wonderful. 

In the position I was in, I could only reach forward so far, I rested my hands on his shoulder as he f'd me.  With his eyes locked on mine, he said, "I want your ass tonight."   

It had been a while but I nodded.  "But it has to be quick."

"When I'm close, I'll help you to the floor."

About two minutes later he told me to get on the floor.  He helped me down and I kneeled with my legs spread.  I felt him spit in his hand and he wiped the wetness on my bum hole.  Then I felt his erection.  He snuggled it in.

"Go slow," I said.  And as he pushed inward I could feel the warm liquid erupting from him.  He grunted and exhaled loudly, but that didn't stop his descent into me.  The semen he had just deposited acted as a lubricant.  He grabbed me by the hips and slowly rocked me back and forth on his length for about 30 seconds as his erection deflated. 

I got up and sat on the potty while he grabbed a washcloth and cleaned himself up.  Walkining out of the bathroom he told me to come to bed as I was.   

Returning to the bedroom, I crawled in under the covers.  Dan reached down and felt me. My snaps were done up on the underwear.  He undid them and folded the front back.  "You tasted so good, I want seconds."   He got under the covers and began using his tongue on me.   

I started imagining it was Miss Barb again and reaching up I started playing with my nipples, thinking she would think it was sexy. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2158 on: November 15, 2022, 03:12:00 PM
WOO!!!   For Dan getting frisky last night.  ;D ;D

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2159 on: November 15, 2022, 03:14:56 PM
Well I'm wide awake for sure. Nice to see Dan take charge. Did he know that Miss B was along for the ride?
You two make a great pair, both in bed and out.

Thanks for continuing to share you adventures with us with such graphic details.
 :emot_thdrool: :emot_thdrool: :emot_thdrool:

Oh yeah..
WOO #1412