UPGRADE!

Lois · 4621

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #80 on: January 19, 2021, 03:52:36 PM

Gotta turn that phone sideways love, figured that out a few days ago.  A lot more stuff becomes visible in landscape mode  :emot_kiss:

Visible and bigger I have read.  :emot_kiss:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2960/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #81 on: January 19, 2021, 07:24:51 PM

Gotta turn that phone sideways love, figured that out a few days ago.  A lot more stuff becomes visible in landscape mode  :emot_kiss:

Depends on the angle of the pic love.  One way would make it longer, either way makes it thicker  :emot_kiss:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #82 on: January 19, 2021, 07:38:12 PM

Depends on the angle of the pic love.  One way would make it longer, either way makes it thicker  :emot_kiss:

On the days one prefers longer, one tilts the phone one way. On the days one prefers thicker, they tilt it the other way. I love it.  :emot_kiss:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #83 on: January 20, 2021, 10:02:17 PM
Did we lose the option to scroll through 10 pages of recent posts, or is that just one more thing I haven’t figured out yet?

_priapism

Reply #84 on: January 20, 2021, 11:18:58 PM
Did we lose the option to scroll through 10 pages of recent posts, or is that just one more thing I haven’t figured out yet?

Go down to “Forum Stats” on the Home Page and click “Recent Forum Posts.”

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #85 on: January 21, 2021, 01:56:25 AM

I just added a shortcut to the very very bottom of the page in the "Popular KB Pages" section, it's just easier to find.  And thank you Toe, because I didn't see it until you pointed it out.   I removed the 'profile' and '1408' links that were there previously.    I have room for one more link.  Suggestions?

Right now we have
HOME  |  AUTHOR DIRECTORY |  RECENT FORUM POSTS | UNREAD SINCE LAST LOGIN

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2960/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #86 on: January 21, 2021, 02:10:07 AM

I just added a shortcut to the very very bottom of the page in the "Popular KB Pages" section, it's just easier to find.  And thank you Toe, because I didn't see it until you pointed it out.   I removed the 'profile' and '1408' links that were there previously.    I have room for one more link.  Suggestions?

Right now we have

How about a POY contribution link?  No?  Well I tried  :emot_laughing:

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1629/-3
Reply #87 on: January 21, 2021, 02:00:59 PM

Right now we have

Images that remind me of MintJulie?  Love the new avatar.

BTW The author directory has gone awol from my view of the popular links at the very very bottom.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #88 on: January 21, 2021, 02:13:33 PM

Right now we have
HOME  |  RECENT FORUM POSTS | UNREAD SINCE LAST LOGIN

Images that remind me of MintJulie?  Love the new avatar.

BTW The author directory has gone awol from my view of the popular links at the very very bottom.

Someone else PM'd me on this.   I figured guests wouldn't find it down there, so I left it in the NEWS ANNONCEMENT banner at the top.   

I'm going to try and recreate that "POPULAR LINKS" and have it listed toward the top of the page also.   But being out of touch with Style Sheets for so many years, I have to proceed carefully.  I need to experiment when I have enough time to do so.  Probably not anytime real soon.  :)  Maybe next week-ish. 

Not sure about keeping the avatar.  Still looking for a new one.  But thank you, Obs.   The lingerie is something similar to what I have in my arsenal.  And if you squint your eyes while looking through the end of a drinking glass after about five or six shots of jagermeister, it sorta kinda looks like me.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 03:28:37 PM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #89 on: January 21, 2021, 04:11:06 PM

Not sure about keeping the avatar.  Still looking for a new one.  But thank you, Obs.   The lingerie is something similar to what I have in my arsenal.  And if you squint your eyes while looking through the end of a drinking glass after about five or six shots of jagermeister, it sorta kinda looks like me.

I would know that lovely figure anywhere, without even drinking.... :-*

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #90 on: January 21, 2021, 04:13:48 PM

Right now we have

That works, thanks.

As I saw others state, my phone makes the girls tall and the Shiela ‘One for me’ type pics more intimidating than usual.  I suppose we’re stuck with that.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1321/-3
Reply #91 on: January 21, 2021, 04:17:40 PM
Just tap the picture and it shows in proper aspect.

This was discussed regarding making a penis pic appear longer. :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +433/-10
Reply #92 on: January 24, 2021, 01:17:06 PM
Something else we seem to have lost... the ability to copy a link to a specific reply in any given thread.

As nearly as I can tell, the only links that can be copied to the clipboard now are to 1) the top of any given page of a thread, and 2) the very latest post. With some threads of over 100 pages, that means a lot of replies can't be specified with a clickable link.

I didn't use the feature often, but it was nice to be able to do that when it was still possible.

Edit: I found a work around that still lets you link to a specific reply, although it's not as easy as before. I clicked 'Quote' on this reply (which is #94 in the thread), then 'Preview' which then showed a clickable link where it says 'Quote from...' (right above a large quotation mark). Then I right-clicked on that link and chose 'Copy Link Location'.

I pasted the Link Location from the clipboard into a hyperlink that goes directly to Reply #94 even though it's not at the top of a page.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 02:00:32 PM by purpleshoes »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #93 on: January 24, 2021, 08:16:54 PM
So is the upgrade complete now? Or still fine tuning things?

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1321/-3
Reply #94 on: January 28, 2021, 04:44:41 PM
Is there a new method for imbedding videos? I tried the former way with a Cloris Leachman clip and only got the URL. It still opens the link, but ya know it's not the same. :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #95 on: January 28, 2021, 08:34:17 PM
Is there a new method for imbedding videos? I tried the former way with a Cloris Leachman clip and only got the URL. It still opens the link, but ya know it's not the same. :facepalm:

Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=********
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 08:49:03 PM by ToeinH2O »

_priapism

Reply #96 on: February 04, 2021, 02:09:00 PM

Just awesome in so many ways.  Incredible post.  I’ll woo you, if I ever figure out how.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1629/-3
Reply #97 on: February 04, 2021, 11:50:46 PM

I may have mis-remembered this, but wasn't there a time limit imposed on being able to modify a post.  I have just discovered that I was allowed to modify a post that is two years old.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #98 on: February 05, 2021, 03:54:08 AM

I may have mis-remembered this, but wasn't there a time limit imposed on being able to modify a post.  I have just discovered that I was allowed to modify a post that is two years old.

There was a 24 hour limit after posting to modify it.   In 2019, we lifted that restriction.   You can now change any post you have ever made on the forum.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #99 on: February 05, 2021, 04:18:50 PM

Just awesome in so many ways.  Incredible post.  I’ll woo you, if I ever figure out how.

Thumbs up/thumbs down, Toe. Correspond to woo/boo respectively.

Where do you see that? I don’t see thumbs up or thumbs down.