KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

I'd Like To Admit To......

MintJulie · 4736

ChirpingGirl

Reply #40 on: November 10, 2018, 12:20:10 AM
CJ admits to checking on her babies every night to make sure they're ok while sleeping.  :facepalm:
CJ is not alone; I think most of the parents on here do the same.

CJ makes sure they're tucked in. And breathing.

:facepalm:

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #41 on: November 10, 2018, 01:13:09 AM
... And breathing.

That's interesting.   A friend of mine had a baby girl 20 something years ago.  Her husband would check on her periodically through the night to make sure she was breathing.   For the first year of her life.   It was starting to scare my friend.  He snapped out of it, supposedly.   Then she caught him doing it again when she was 4 or 5.   He was a perfectly normal guy otherwise,  he just couldn't not check on her.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #42 on: November 10, 2018, 01:56:10 AM
... And breathing.

That's interesting.   A friend of mine had a baby girl 20 something years ago.  Her husband would check on her periodically through the night to make sure she was breathing.   For the first year of her life.   It was starting to scare my friend.  He snapped out of it, supposedly.   Then she caught him doing it again when she was 4 or 5.   He was a perfectly normal guy otherwise,  he just couldn't not check on her.

I feel compelled to do it. I honestly don't care if it's weird. I just need to know they're ok.  :roll:

Offline Billy

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #43 on: November 10, 2018, 01:58:48 AM
Throwing up in my girlfriends face while fucking after a party . I blame it on the seafood buffet .

That. Really, really . Wasn't what i expected .

wayne3218

Reply #44 on: November 10, 2018, 02:03:33 AM
My cock becoming hard when my daughter-in-law sat on my lap.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #45 on: November 10, 2018, 02:35:56 AM
... And breathing.

That's interesting.   A friend of mine had a baby girl 20 something years ago.  Her husband would check on her periodically through the night to make sure she was breathing.   For the first year of her life.   It was starting to scare my friend.  He snapped out of it, supposedly.   Then she caught him doing it again when she was 4 or 5.   He was a perfectly normal guy otherwise,  he just couldn't not check on her.

I feel compelled to do it. I honestly don't care if it's weird. I just need to know they're ok.  :roll:

My gf came in the house and immediately went face down in the spare bed and has been there ever since.  She said she had a headache.  She still has her jacket on.  I woke her a little while ago because I couldn’t tell if she was breathing.  That might be leftover anxiety from my first wife; I used to check her constantly to see if she was breathing, and then one day she wasn’t.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #46 on: November 10, 2018, 02:51:32 AM
 :'(

Offline Sensualtravler

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-17
Reply #47 on: November 10, 2018, 03:10:05 AM
I'd like to admit to texting Mark and telling him I'm feeling randy.  A bit daring since he's at the Detroit Auto show with a bunch of coworkers.

He text back, "what does that mean?"

I read it and rolled my eyes.

Then he text, "Nevermind, Pete just told me."

wth? 

I'd now like to admit to not feeling randy anymore.
I'd like to admit to texting Mark and telling him I'm feeling randy.  A bit daring since he's at the Detroit Auto show with a bunch of coworkers.

He text back, "what does that mean?"

I read it and rolled my eyes.

Then he text, "Nevermind, Pete just told me."

wth? 

I'd now like to admit to not feeling randy anymore.

LMFAO

DID Pete offer to help ~grin~

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."

ChirpingGirl

Reply #48 on: November 10, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
I'd like to admit my daughters dad's wife asked me if I wanted to blow him together and I said "maybe".  :facepalm:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #49 on: November 10, 2018, 04:53:56 PM
I'd like to admit my daughters dad's wife asked me if I wanted to blow him together and I said "maybe".  :facepalm:

You really are craving cock these days Chirp.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #50 on: November 10, 2018, 07:28:19 PM

I know.  :roll:

CJ hasn't given a blowjob in a long time.  ;D I fear my skills are rusty.  :emot_laughing:

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #51 on: November 11, 2018, 12:05:15 AM

CJ hasn't given a blowjob in a long time.  ;D I fear my skills are rusty.  :emot_laughing:
I would like to admit that I just had to tell my brain to calm down after reading that.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #52 on: November 11, 2018, 01:53:50 AM

I would like to admit that I just had to tell my brain to calm down after reading that.

;D

Remington555

Reply #53 on: November 11, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Your brain... riiiight.  :roll:

Remmy

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #54 on: November 11, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

Your brain... riiiight.  :roll:

Remmy

Hey! At least I'm being honest here! Plus the brain is a very sexy organ when used right.

But in this case, it was more a case of, "Here's something that sounds good, let's crank that 1-10 dial to 55."

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

psiberzerker

Reply #55 on: November 13, 2018, 10:37:23 PM
I'd like to admit my daughters dad's wife asked me if I wanted to blow him together and I said "maybe".  :facepalm:

I have to admit that I'm incredibly tempted to drop the extremely introspective cycle of sexual abuse story I'm in the middle of to crank that out for some sort of emotional release.  God, DAMN that's so Hot!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 10:57:08 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #56 on: November 13, 2018, 10:50:55 PM
I'd like to admit my daughters dad's wife asked me if I wanted to blow him together and I said "maybe".  :facepalm:

I have to admit that I'm incredibly tempted to drop the extremely introspective cycle of sexual abuse story I'm in the middle of to crank that out for some sort of emotional release.  God, DAMN that's so Hot!

In case it’s not clear, Chirp said that, not Ao1.  The quoting confuses that.

And based on her recents posts, she needs a dick in her mouth real soon.

psiberzerker

Reply #57 on: November 13, 2018, 10:56:04 PM
In case it’s not clear, Chirp said that, not Ao1.

Sorry, yeah.  Uhm, blame it on cutting and pasting 1 handed?  Editing...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 12:10:02 AM by psiberzerker »

ChirpingGirl

Reply #58 on: November 14, 2018, 12:09:20 AM
Thee people art sick an twisted. I approve of thy perversion.  :D

psiberzerker

Reply #59 on: November 14, 2018, 12:11:03 AM
Thee people art sick an twisted. I approve of thy perversion.  :D

For you:  I couldn't resist.  I tried?  Feedback is always welcome.  I need a cigarette...