News:

Ask a male a question.

Lois · 36328

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +165/-1
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #100 on: March 26, 2018, 07:06:05 PM
= when a woman's vagina is way prettier, wetter and tighter than average.
PS: Was that said to you Theresia?!  :emot_weird:

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #101 on: March 26, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

Not sure if I'm phrasing this right, but, Do any of you get precum?

I have never been with a guy that does.

And if you do, is it a lot? (a drip, a tablespoon, more?)   Do you get the tingly orgasmic feeling when it emits like you do during the ejaculation?   

Pre-cum in a guy works pretty much the same as foreplay induced vaginal secretions in a woman.  Play with it, and it starts producing pre-cum in anticipation for sex, to provide some extra lubrication and to clean everything out.  Unlike women, we (or at least I) don't get 'wet' from a mere thought, idea, or otherwise being horny... There's some physical attention required.
Like Jed said, it's usually a good tad more than just a drop with me (in fact, play with it long enough, without inducing orgasm, and you can accumulate at least as much pre-cum in anticipation, as you can produce cum afterwards.
There's little feeling involved, other than the wetness produced.

Don't ask me.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #102 on: March 26, 2018, 07:24:25 PM
I never heard that term ‘God pussy’.  But many years ago I did hear a term originating in the US South for a girl with particularly strong vaginal muscles who would clench them rhymically during sex making it extremely enjoyable for her male partner.

This is snapping turtle pussy.

And sorry, sounds even better than God pussy to me.

KitKat

Reply #103 on: March 26, 2018, 07:24:34 PM
That would be me in desperation.  Been so long since I've seen a real one you'll hear me exclaim, "God, Pussy!"  :emot_laughing:

Tho' Urban Dictionary says it's a term used for anything extra tasty.  As in"

"This pizza is so delicious it's like "God's pussy." :facepalm:

:emot_laughing:

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +126/-1
Reply #104 on: March 26, 2018, 09:06:10 PM
That would be me in desperation.  Been so long since I've seen a real one you'll hear me exclaim, "God, Pussy!"  :emot_laughing:

Tho' Urban Dictionary says it's a term used for anything extra tasty.  As in"

"This pizza is so delicious it's like "God's pussy." :facepalm:

That's how I first heard the term.  An old bf told me that I had a god pussy. I've since heard it again.
Since I posted this one of my perv friends said it was a term for one that's just a slit. Nothing else visible.

I thought I was into bestiality and necrophilia until I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3088/-41
Reply #105 on: March 29, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

Does the quantity of semen a man ejaculates differ from person to person, and from situation to situation? Do some men ejaculate more or less than other men, or does an individual man ejaculate more or less depending on the circumstances?

And why does it spurt-spurt-spurt-spurt, rather than coming out in a more continuous stream?

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #106 on: March 29, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

Does the quantity of semen a man ejaculates differ from person to person, and from situation to situation? Do some men ejaculate more or less than other men, or does an individual man ejaculate more or less depending on the circumstances?

And why does it spurt-spurt-spurt-spurt, rather than coming out in a more continuous stream?

Might be a better question for girls (or gay men) since I generally only want to be present for my own ejaculations.

I can say the quantity of my own has seemed to reduce over time.  I recall when I was 25 and dating a girl 33.  Not long into the relationship I helped her move to take a temporary job 8 hours away.  I would drive to see her for a weekend about every 2-3 weeks.  Having an actual girlfriend instead of a random hook up here and there was somewhat new to me, so I refused to masturbate, naively thinking I guess that I was done with masturbation because I now had a steady girl.

If you can imagine the back pressure and blueness of my aching balls got rather extreme by the time I showed up to see her every couple weeks or so.  Not particularly smart, but we practiced withdrawal as a means of birth control.  One of those trips I pulled out and the first spurt hit the wall above her head about 6 feet away.  The next spurt hit her right under her chin and she shrieked as if it was scalding molted lead burning her throat.  I’ll never forget that blood curdling scream, nor that she didn’t find it as funny as I did.

Online Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +130/-1
Reply #107 on: March 29, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

MissBarbara has been watching too many Peter North vids  ;D

It does very depending on how long its been, and how worked up you are. Normal for guys is about a teaspoon worth, but obviously things vary.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #108 on: March 29, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

MissBarbara has been watching too many Peter North vids  ;D

I just googled "Peter North videos" and I couldn't click the close button fast enough...

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #109 on: March 30, 2018, 02:40:09 AM

Quantity depends on the guy, his diet, and age.  Guys with bigger balls have more capacity, but poor diet can easily negate that, as can several different medical issues.  Interestingly, GOOD diet can also effect it.  When I went on the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol, I noticed that the total quantity had nearly halved.  My bloodwork is absolutely stellar, yet my libido and output are both down.  Undoubtedly part of that is due to being quite deeply hypothyroid (low metabolic rate).  If I don't smoke, my heart rate runs in the mid 50s, which is a concern for an upcoming surgery in about a month (bradycardia during anesthesia).

As for the spurts, it's due to the rhythmic contractions during orgasm, much like the contractions of a woman's orgasm.  It's easier to see on a horse or dog, but you probably get the idea.  Everything down there *pulses* several times during the seconds-long orgasm.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Killer Moth

Reply #110 on: March 31, 2018, 04:21:41 PM
"The lovin' spoonful" is not too far off. When I go an extended period without orgasming, a week or more, the result is often much more voluminous and watery (gushing out way past the point of pleasure -- not ideal).

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #111 on: April 07, 2018, 08:43:54 PM
As far as volume is concerned, I think that's pretty much covered (little pun intended).  The 10 cubic centimetres (10ml) or according to the band "10 cc" is pretty much standard.   The variables being general excitement, time between releases etc.
the spurting action is, to the best of my knowledge, down to general physics... One builds up pressure behind the payload, then releases that pressure to gain the deepest possible penetration of said payload into (or as close as possible near) the womb.
Also, note that about 25% (off the top of my head, if I remember correctly), of all men are not spurters but oozers.  I.e, when they orgasm, they don't deliver their payload by spurting it deep into the womb in several times, but rather release their payload by oozing it into the vagina.

Don't ask me.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1768/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #112 on: April 09, 2018, 04:09:51 AM

Also, note that about 25% (off the top of my head, if I remember correctly), of all men are not spurters but oozers. 

Interesting, I never knew of oozing.  I've never been with an oozer, just spurters.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #113 on: April 09, 2018, 04:26:36 AM
The seminal vesticle makes semen.  The balls only make sperm.  Sperm is about 3-5% of your load by volume, so bigger balls do not necessarily mean a bigger load.  Bill balls do typically mean a higher sperm count, but that is another story.   ;D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 11:35:23 PM by Mervinh2o »

Offline Mr C

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #114 on: April 09, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

Also, note that about 25% (off the top of my head, if I remember correctly), of all men are not spurters but oozers. 

Interesting, I never knew of oozing.  I've never been with an oozer, just spurters.

Sidenote...i used to be a spurter, but never big in amount. Then I got the snip, and now I’m an oozer...
Also to your question, I have always had more quantity with intercourse/someone else than on my own

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +126/-1
Reply #115 on: April 09, 2018, 04:52:20 PM
This should be asked of a woman. No straight man is going to know more than an experienced woman about cum.

I thought I was into bestiality and necrophilia until I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #116 on: April 09, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
This should be asked of a woman. No straight man is going to know more than an experienced woman about cum.

Might be a better question for girls (or gay men) since I generally only want to be present for my own ejaculations.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #117 on: April 09, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

There's nothing stopping a woman from answering this question...

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #118 on: April 09, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

hahaha.   This experienced woman (not to be read 'slut' please ;) ) learned of a new phrase 'oozing'.

As for quantity.  It seems to me the shorter the time period between ejaculations, the less the amount produced.    The first time I was with Mark, I thought, "Holy camoley does this guy shoot a lot."   I later discovered it had been 2 months since his previous ejaculation.   Since then, in comparison to that first time, the average amount discharged is about a quarter.
Backing up that fact a bit is that we went on vacation for 9 days.  With my niece in the next room and us just being exhausted from long days, we didn't have sex until we got home.  So it was approximately 13 days since his last ejaculation.  His ejaculation on Saturday night was A LOT.  I was thinking "Good God, shut it off!"

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #119 on: April 09, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

Also to your question, I have always had more quantity with intercourse/someone else than on my own

Okay, so that's interesting.  Why do you think that is?   Is it because you're in a more heightened state with your partner than masturbation?   Then I would ask some of you guys...
does a 'hotter' story make you produce more? 

Also, if you take your time have you noticed that it produces more?   With Mark, I call it 'slow stroke' him, whether in my hand or oral.   While I haven't noticed there being more produced, I do know his orgasms are more intense.

Version 9.15
POY 2016