Naming a stripper

Jed_ · 7302

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #40 on: April 06, 2018, 11:27:56 PM
This has sort of become my blog.  I’d ask for the thread to be moved, but have no clue where?  There only seems to be a blogging section for certain prolific posters.

Upstate NY girl I’ve been planning to meet for months went silent on me, not answering numerous phone calls and messages.  I know she gets moody and even depressed, and it can be difficult to get her to reply.  Sometimes it takes an extreme text from me about her needing a rough face-fucking to get her attention.  She likes being talked to like that.

Today I flat out texted I needed to know things were still on because she wouldn’t pick up the damn phone, and if not I would cancel my hotel.  That got her attention and she said she’s not backing out and will meet me.  Then she petulantly texted that I always call when she’s working or trying to sleep.  OK, it seems at some point next weekend I’ll need to make her ass bright red and sore, and I’ll explain to her why.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #41 on: April 07, 2018, 04:12:21 PM
Plans to go for sushi with my Asian ex-stripper still have not worked out.  She gets off around 9PM from her day job.  On Thursday she texted me around the time she was getting off saying she felt too tired to make the half hour drive out to me but would try and get off early on Friday, if she could get someone to cover her shift.  I don’t know yet what her day job is, but during the periodic texts Friday letting me know her potential status for dinner, she said she had to stay until the last patient leaves and then close.  I’ll eventually ask of course, but my guess is she works at a place that does physical therapy/sports medicine.  Well, it was after 10PM before I got a text saying she was just leaving work and sorry it was so late and she couldn’t make it.  I told her no problem, and that I had already gotten a pizza delivered.

The poor girl has Crohn’s disease.  Next week she has surgery to remove a particularly inflamed section of her intestine to try and alleviate most of her symptoms.  I told her I wanted to touch base with her every few days to see how she’s doing.  She said she still wants to do sushi, just will have to be after she recovers from surgery.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #42 on: April 10, 2018, 02:02:55 AM
On Wednesday I told the pretty 21 mixed race girl I would be there again on Sunday, which was last night.  I kept my word.  When she showed last night the first words out of her mouth were about how she woke thinking about it being Sunday and was excited about seeing me again.

OK, I know.  It’s the job of these girls to say and do anything within the rules ‘that get broken frequently’ of the club to separate me ‘the customer’ from my money.  I’ll let them do that within this brief time of my life where I feel like I need this, and I can still afford it.

She and I spent the majority of last Wednesday in a booth all over each other.  She only left me to dance and do her post dance tip walk.  To some extent this is extraordinary; the girls typically try and line up as many lap dances and rooms as possible to maximize their income.  Both the girls and the club make a great deal on ‘rooms’, half the money going to the club.  But each time she finished her tip walk she came back to me, and we cuddled and talked.  Typically the girl hanging out with you, my favorites discussed above included, will have their eyes wandering constantly assessing all the customers, and periodically they’ll say to me ‘I’ll be back’ followed by going over to talk to a ‘private dance’ prospect.

This girl is by no means an amateur at this despite being 21.  She’s worked in other clubs and much of our talking is about her experiences stripping.  It seems her experience tells her it’s better to stay with me, a reliable steady influx of tips, rather than stretching out her tentacles to see what other opportunities she can scare up.  She’s a smart girl.  I thoroughly enjoy talking with her about all sorts of things, last night’s discussions included Egyptian mythology where she taught me a few things.  I also enjoyed groping her while we talk.

I mentioned she’s paying her way through college doing this job.  She tells people including family she bartends and gets good tips.  Only a few people in her life know what she really does.

My favorite black girl was there last night.  This is the girl that made my birthday last month special getting me a card and chocolates.  She saw I was occupied and was working the room without much success.  I finally had to go up while she was dancing and shove a $20 in her garter and tell her to get her butt over to the booth with us.  Not long after I was a very happy meat in a multiethnic stripper sandwich arms around both girls.  This was where it got really interesting, listening to coworkers and the ‘office’ gossip.  I swear I learned so much listening to those two talk about their profession asking a question here and there.  Plus, I was now groping two girls.

There’s just so much obvious groping you can do out in the open, so while my friendly black girl was doing a post-dance tip walk, I dragged my mixed race girl towards the back and a room.  She and I had been talking about rooms, and this was about to be our 3rd time in one.  I made a comment about how the first few times I did rooms with girls I had no clue what was allowed and sort of explored that, a hand being brushed away was a indication that girl didn’t allow that.  That only happened once, but it was enough for me to know I had exceeded a girl’s limits and made her uncomfortable.

I quickly figured out that while a girl in this club might tolerate a finger rubbing between her legs and other things, she in general would prefer you not do that.  It’s also against club rules, and there are cameras in the rooms, so Big Brother (or in this case Big Sister) is watching you.  I have no desire to do something a girl finds unpleasant, even if she’ll tolerate it hoping for a bigger tip.  I explained to my mixed race girl that I stopped doing that, and she agreed that most guys she’s in rooms with she doesn’t particularly like and fends off any below waist touching.  She followed that up with saying she liked me though and wouldn’t mind.  I just nodded and shelved that, OK still not going there any more I was thinking.

We were in the room.  There was more talking, and now kissing without worrying about the jealous bouncer seeing us and lots of touching above her waist.  She has such beautiful eyes, and I could see it in her glazed over eyes.  She was aroused.  She also had 3 glasses of wine I bought in her.

Flash forward to back in the booth, I waited while she took her turn dancing again followed by the tip walk.  She came back to the booth with a sort of good natured grimace and complained to me about being so distracted ‘and self-conscious’ on the stage dancing due to her very moist thong, and in fake annoyance she chided me with, ‘And, it’s your fault!’  It was hardly my fault; I had no idea when I asked her to ‘cum’ in a room with me it would be spelled like that.  She’s a very passionate girl.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 02:10:02 AM by Jed_ »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #43 on: April 11, 2018, 01:16:40 AM

I can't say absolutely for sure if my stripper faked it the other night, but I can say for sure if she did she's a far better actress than Meg Ryan, and prettier too.

She didn't fake being wet, I know that.  I think it was real.  For a man that hasn't had sex in a long while, over a year, what happened was intensely fun for me.

We were in what they call a cabana, which is a small curtained room adjacent to other similar rooms.  Luckily, the rest of the cabanas were empty.  She got noisy.  Otherwise, I can either picture the girl in the adjacent room saying, 'I'll have what she's having' or the guy saying, 'I'll have what he's having.'
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 03:14:34 AM by MintJulie »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #44 on: April 13, 2018, 03:27:13 AM
My mixed race girl goes by the stripper name Cardi.  It’s not really by choice, she tried to use some name from Egyptian godesses, but everyone says she looks like Cardi B., a person I never heard of before meeting this Cardi.  She also told me her real name, and I have her number from Sunday.

I couldn’t resist and went back there last night (Wednesday) knowing she was working.  Being around this girl is addicting.  It was like we were glued to the hip again in a booth.  I knew she wanted to get a room, but I still want that to be pleasant for her too.  I guess I still wondered about her tolerating things but not necessarily liking them, so I told her we would do what she wanted even if it was to just sit and talk.  She said, last time was really nice, so just like that please.  OK, then.  So it was except the kissing has become open mouth.

We took some selfies in the booth of her and myself, both of us using my phone to take them.  I sent them to a girl I first met in the chat here, and she said I looked happy and was happy for me.  She did caution me on spending, but I’m OK there.  I asked her to share them with a mutual friend, and she did share a couple she said.  He’s a member here.  I just didn’t have a way to share pics with him.

Oh, highly reminiscent of Asian stripper #1 who wants to get sushi once she recovers from surgery, Cardi suggested we have lunch sometime.  I said why don’t we have an early dinner some place nice just before she works, then we both go to the club after.  I got a big smile and a nod.  Something else, seems Cardi broke up with her boyfriend this week.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 05:07:28 AM by Jed_ »

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #45 on: April 13, 2018, 09:28:20 AM
Something else, seems Cardi broke up with her boyfriend this week.
This girl sound like she may be falling for you, Jed.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #46 on: April 13, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
Something else, seems Cardi broke up with her boyfriend this week.
This girl sound like she may be falling for you, Jed.

That’s extremely doubtful.  The breakup occurred when her boyfriend got into her phone and found all her customers including me in there and read all the texts.  It seems she told him she was bartending only, not stripping.  She didn’t seem all that upset about the break up though.  That I doubt she’s falling for me does not mean I won’t still try and seduce her into my bed.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #47 on: April 16, 2018, 02:17:35 AM
I was away this weekend.  This was a meet with a girl I had been planning for a long time.  After some delays she did meet me, and she did spend one night with me. When we returned to my hotel after dinner, she disrobed immediately and got in bed.  I joined her.

It seemed to start out OK, except she drank a little too much at dinner and didn’t feel well.  I didn’t feel that great either, so it’s possible we shared something at dinner that made us both feel unwell.  There was some cuddling interspersed with me getting a trash can in case she needed to be sick, or one of us running to the bathroom.  This went on most of the night.  I was hoping for some sexual activity towards morning, but nothing like feeling unwell all night to be a mood killer.

I walked her to her car this morning, and it was covered in ice from freezing rain.  I retrieved my scraper too, and we both set to work on clearing the ice from her car windows.  We hugged, and I asked if she was coming back later.  She said maybe, but I could tell that was very unlikely.  I did text her once a few hours after she left saying she was welcome to come back.  I got no reply.  It’s pretty clear this is not going to work out.

My mood got lifted a bit later.  I heard from Cardi asking about my weekend.  I confessed it didn’t go as planned.  She said she wasn’t feeling good either and would pop some Tylenol to get through her shift.  I said if she was working Wednesday, I’d probably be there.  She said she was, and she can’t wait (to see me).  Always nice to hear that.

In a coincidence before that text conversation with Cardi ended, I heard from the Asian girl that had surgery and wants to go for sushi.  I asked about how she was feeling post-surgery calling her ‘dear’.  She called me ‘love’ in her response.  I ended up telling her also the weekend with the girl not going as planned.  I’ll bring up sushi again in a few days when it sounds like the aches from surgery have eased.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 02:20:14 AM by Jed_ »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #48 on: April 16, 2018, 03:31:30 AM
I’m sure there will be more dalliances with current and ex strippers, but it’s long overdue to begin tapering that off (and girls I met on sites) and begin trying more conventional relationship seeking methods.

How much money do you need to be a sugar daddy anyway?  OK, maybe a real dating site.

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #49 on: April 16, 2018, 06:00:16 AM
How much money do you need to be a sugar daddy anyway?
Can you comfortably pay for five girls to go to college full-time on-campus for five years? If so, you may be able to do it.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

_priapism

Reply #50 on: April 16, 2018, 04:00:01 PM
I’m sure there will be more dalliances with current and ex strippers, but it’s long overdue to begin tapering that off (and girls I met on sites) and begin trying more conventional relationship seeking methods.

How much money do you need to be a sugar daddy anyway?  OK, maybe a real dating site.

I was on a website called "ourtime.com" for a while and had a LOT of interest.  It caters to the over 50 crowd, but was shooting fish in a barrel.  Not a big fan of eharmony or match.  I had some Tinder dates.  Just really depends on your location and profile.

Congratulations of tapering off the strip club chaturbate stuff.  It's fun, but you're never going to find anything meaningful in those locations.  If meaningful is what you want.  It is certainly what you deserve.  Wishing you good luck and success.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #51 on: April 17, 2018, 01:10:37 AM
Can you comfortably pay for five girls to go to college full-time on-campus for five years? If so, you may be able to do it.

My current plan to swing that involves Powerball.  Probably a term not used in Australia, but I’m betting you get the drift of it.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #52 on: April 17, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

I was on a website called "ourtime.com" for a while and had a LOT of interest.  It caters to the over 50 crowd, but was shooting fish in a barrel.  Not a big fan of eharmony or match.  I had some Tinder dates.  Just really depends on your location and profile.

Congratulations of tapering off the strip club chaturbate stuff.  It's fun, but you're never going to find anything meaningful in those locations.  If meaningful is what you want.  It is certainly what you deserve.  Wishing you good luck and success.

Thanks Merv,
I’m getting advice on this from multiple sources.  I kind of want to explore some kinky possibilities but also more conventional.  I’ve heard good things about Plenty of Fish.

Among the advice I’m getting is from a couple young girls I know that have used hookup sites.  One girl has offered to preview any post I make and give her opinion on content.  LOL, both girls have mentioned how for them it involves a lot of sifting through responses like ‘I got a 14 inch cock ready to tear you up baby’.  Since my efforts to talk these two girls into bed have been futile (so far), I’m pleased with their help.

I do eventually want a meaningful long term relationship.  I’m still struggling a little with my wife’s passing on that even though it’s been nearly 11 months.  The strippers have been emotionally safe, even if pricey (although if I was still in my 20s/30s would be head-over-heels in love with Cardi right now.  Glad my advanced years gives me a sanity check on that).

So meaningful while not on hold really, I sort of want at least a mini-mid-life crisis of chasing kinky girls 18-60.  Didn’t I see somewhere on here a young girl looking to get pissed on by an old man and meet his dog?  Not sure I have the heart to tell her I’m circumsized.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #53 on: April 17, 2018, 02:53:35 AM
Strip Club patrons, the diverse group you find there.

There’s a small handicapped wheelchair bound man that comes into the club.  He can get out of the chair on his own, just barely, while holding on to get up on a stool at the bar.  He has his favorite girls, but by far among them is Lotus (who I sometimes call Asian #2 only because I met Asian #1 Mila first).  Since I’ve had Lotus in a room a few times, I know exactly why she’s his favorite.  He’s tiny, smaller than nearly all the girls.  His speach is handicapped too.  When he comes in usually to see Lotus, she fawns all over him.  The attention she gives this poor man is so sweet.  At some point she helps wheel him into a room, so Lotus and he can have some alone time.  The smile on his face upon exit is wonderful to see.  Lotus really is an angel from heaven.

There’s a guy that comes in and places stacks of 1$s in front of himself with drama as if he’s on stage.  He doesn’t tip normally for the most part by going up and talking to the girl slipping singles in her garter.  He either folds over a portion of 1$s and flings them offhandedly on stage, or throws them above the girl to ‘make it rain’.  Making it rain is common, done as a production.  This guy craves attention but not the usual way of having a favorite girl be near him.  He wants all eyes on him, girls and patrons, everyone, while he theatrically flings singles.  Even before Cardi told me he was a bit of a shit, I didn’t like him.  One of the first times I noticed him he had made it rain on a girl, but several bills missed the stage and ended up on the floor below.  The courteous thing to do about those bills that missed is to retrieve them and place them on the stage, so the girl doesn’t have to come off and hunt them down.  Someone said that to him, and he replied, ‘I make it rain, they’ll pick them up.’  This was followed for some reason by him making eye contact with me and saying, ‘He makes it rain on me, I’ll pick it up.’  Like I said, I already didn’t like him, so I smiled and replied, ‘I got a heavy jar of pennies at home, I’ll bring them next time.’  That got a wide-eyed response of, ‘That would hurt.’  Just minutes after that, I was tipping Cardi, and he began talking again to me distracting me.  I didn’t know, but he and Cardi had a falling out and he was trying to get me not to tip her.  LOL, Cardi went off on him right there cussing him out about interfering with her customers.  So, I resumed tipping her trying not to chuckle.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:33:08 AM by Jed_ »

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #54 on: April 17, 2018, 03:47:00 AM

My current plan to swing that involves Powerball.  Probably a term not used in Australia, but I’m betting you get the drift of it.
Your Powerball is probably more like our regular Lotto than our Powerball.  But I get the idea.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 04:00:09 AM by Army of One »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #55 on: April 19, 2018, 07:26:51 PM
Last night the VIP booth I typically sit and cuddle with Cardi in had a sign on it ‘Reserved for Bottle Service’, which means you have to buy a bottle of something expensive to sit there.  That’s our spot, and the sign apparently reflected an issue that happened over the weekend regarding the 2 booths and certain asshole patrons that use (abuse) them.  Leave it to people like that to fuck things up for me, when I know how to behave myself.

So I took the reserved sign and tossed it face down on a nearby table and pulled Cardi into the booth with me just getting us a beer and her a glass of wine, no damn bottle.  We actually ordered food twice and more beer and wine until almost 2 hours later the floor manager apologetically enforced the bottle service.  It’s our spot, and I’m not moving.  So, I got a bottle of way overpriced champagne, and they left us alone the rest of the evening.

When I paid the bar bill I didn’t mean for Cardi to see, but it was $500 with tip.  She actually got upset I spent that much on her.  She knows that had no impact on my tips to her, she was just concerned they were overcharging me.  They were.  I contrast this with my recent weekend where the girl wouldn’t have bat an eye at what I was spending and certainly not caring if I could afford it.  Cardi is not only smoking hot, she’s a really nice girl.

Cardi is in training to work at a restaurant that will be opening soon owned by a celebrity chef.  At the grand opening there will a couple of celebrity chefs there.  Cardi said as an employee she’ll get a few tickets to that.  She’s already said one of those tickets will be mine.

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #56 on: April 19, 2018, 08:41:07 PM
......... they were overcharging me.  They were. 

Across the Canadian border there used to be (and I assume still are) male strip joints.  My sister and I went to a bachelorette party and for 10 girls, the first round came to $100.   I think there was one mixed drink in there along with 9 bottled beers.   Yes, they do overcharge.

I must confess I really haven't followed this topic except for the first couple of posts when it originated.   I'm happy to see that you enjoy her company.  That is awesome that she will invite you to the opening at her new job.  She sounds nice.  Good luck.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #57 on: April 19, 2018, 09:10:02 PM
......... they were overcharging me.  They were. 

Across the Canadian border there used to be (and I assume still are) male strip joints.  My sister and I went to a bachelorette party and for 10 girls, the first round came to $100.   I think there was one mixed drink in there along with 9 bottled beers.   Yes, they do overcharge.

I must confess I really haven't followed this topic except for the first couple of posts when it originated.   I'm happy to see that you enjoy her company.  That is awesome that she will invite you to the opening at her new job.  She sounds nice.  Good luck.

Thanks Jules,

Typically a night spent there getting us food and drink runs up a bar tab of $200 including a generous tip of ~30-40%, pricey but not overly ridiculous.  So I paid an extra $300, not just to sit in the reserve section since we already spent about 2 hours there, but just to spend another additional 2 hours or so there, because my damn stubborn ass wasn’t about to move.  Next time I’ll roll my eyes in exasperation, and take Cardi by the hand and move to the cheap seats.

There was some sort of ruckus there last night around closing, not sure what about.  I had Cardi in a private room, and we could hear yelling and tables flipping over and the DJ on the mike yelling for security.  By the time we came out, all was calm.  In not such an unusual circumstance, I was the last customer to leave.

Offline Eljorn

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #58 on: April 19, 2018, 11:01:34 PM
Jed,

Thanks for the pics of you and Cardi. She certainly is one hot lady.

I do need to get back there one of these days.  Perhaps this weekend as my wife is going to be away from Friday through Sunday, although I think the only day I might be able to make it is Saturday.  We'll see.

Keep the pics cumm... er... coming.  ;)
--
Eljorn

Offline Eljorn

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #59 on: April 19, 2018, 11:03:33 PM
Jed,

Regarding the girl you met in New York.  That honestly surprises me.  I guess you never know what's going to happen in r/l vs online/phone.  Via the few phone conversations I had with her (years ago) she never gave me the impression she'd act like that.

Oh well... moving on...
==
Eljorn