The Wheel Of Time

MintJulie · 430

Offline Writers Bloque

• 2022 KB Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +193/-4
  • You would think anything this fun would be illegal
Reply #20 on: March 09, 2024, 03:23:04 PM
It has been a while, and I decided to purchase the entire series and start reading it again. I could not believe how much I got wrong. What I remembered was not right at all. I thought they made characters evil when they were not, but it turned out they were right. Liandrin and Suroth I had confused with Elaide and Tuon, I thought perrin blew the horn... so many revelations have returned to me.

I'm loving rereading all those books. I'm just now restarting book 4, and cant wait to "remember" what happens.

There was a theme for each boy, Mat was acceptance of destiny, since he was wild loose and free, but ends up.... Perrins was dedication beyond the call of duty, and Rand's was sacrifice no matter what.

View a list of all my stories here

To taste Heaven, one must play in Hell.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #21 on: March 11, 2024, 06:20:16 AM
It has been a while, and I decided to purchase the entire series and start reading it again. I could not believe how much I got wrong. What I remembered was not right at all. I thought they made characters evil when they were not, but it turned out they were right. Liandrin and Suroth I had confused with Elaide and Tuon, I thought perrin blew the horn... so many revelations have returned to me.

I'm loving rereading all those books. I'm just now restarting book 4, and cant wait to "remember" what happens.

There was a theme for each boy, Mat was acceptance of destiny, since he was wild loose and free, but ends up.... Perrins was dedication beyond the call of duty, and Rand's was sacrifice no matter what.

I started. re-reading the books about 2 years ago. I got through Book 1 in a week.  Book 2 in a month.  The book marker is still halfway through book 3.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Writers Bloque

• 2022 KB Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +193/-4
  • You would think anything this fun would be illegal
Reply #22 on: March 16, 2024, 07:37:49 PM

I started. re-reading the books about 2 years ago. I got through Book 1 in a week.  Book 2 in a month.  The book marker is still halfway through book 3.

Wife started reading them, as day shift is less busy than night shift, so shes already halfway through book four. I have finished reading them through book 14, and A new spring, along with the comic books. Right now im reading Arifureta: From Commonplace to Worlds Strongest. A light novel series, which I find to be binge worthy. The anime is good, and the manga is neat. 13 books long, and the author has written side stories around the characters, but my favorite is the after stories, about their lives after the series concluded.

View a list of all my stories here

To taste Heaven, one must play in Hell.