KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 259107

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1200 on: December 12, 2016, 11:00:52 PM
Wife decided to put up the Christmas tree yesterday. I came home and she was frustrated to no end. The tree is one of those pre-lit ones and about 4 to 6 rows of lights would not light. I took a cursory look at it and basically said we would look at it later.

This afternoon while she was out for a job interview, I decided to take that closer look and found a broken wire. A wire stripper, about an inch of electrical tape and a little bit of know how has resulted in the tree shining the way it is supposed to and very happy wife. 

As much as I dislike Christmas, the damn thing is beautiful in the living room and the kids love it.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #1201 on: December 13, 2016, 11:26:56 PM
The extra lights solution was plan B. I already had wire strippers and tape so the fix was a zero cost fix. Love it when I can be, in the words of Red Green, handy as well as handome.

That is all.

Offline Dark Indigo Enigma

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
Reply #1202 on: December 14, 2016, 03:42:37 AM
Red Green :emot_weird:!!?? I remember him, he made" Tim the Tool man Taylor " look professional.
What hospital should we send the get well cards to?

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1203 on: December 14, 2016, 08:52:27 PM
Red Green and Howie Meeker offer the best advice for playing hockey -- keep your stick on the ice.

That is all.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #1204 on: December 17, 2016, 06:23:56 PM
Lots of rain last night means that I awoke to fresh new world.

TinyDancer

Reply #1205 on: December 17, 2016, 07:30:06 PM
Y'all did!

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1206 on: December 18, 2016, 02:51:20 AM
This'll be gross, but I was doing X-mas stuff with the kids today and my 4 year old basically planted herself on my lap. I went through a cup of cocoa, a bottle of water and milk and cookies. Many hours later, I guess the pressure of her sitting on my lap hid it, I had to pee so bad I couldn't walk. I barely made it to a bathroom without exploding.

Holy fuck was it the best pee. I felt soooooooooooo good after.  :D

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1207 on: December 18, 2016, 04:11:20 AM
Sometimes just knowing that you reached out and touched someone makes the day so much better.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1613/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1208 on: December 18, 2016, 04:10:59 PM
Sometimes just knowing that you reached out and touched someone makes the day so much better.

Gee, all the touching I get from you is a red laser dot on a certain part of my anatomy.  ;D

Seriously though, to make someone laugh or smile makes my day too.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Supersoftball

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-16
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #1209 on: December 18, 2016, 09:01:45 PM
Paige Van Zant being choked unconscious last night by Michelle Waterson, loved it, Another face of female MMA fighters bites the dust, love it.

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1766/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1210 on: December 19, 2016, 01:27:41 PM

Last week I posted in what ruined my day....
Driving to Springfield, Illinois on Sunday to have a quick Christmas celebration with my friends family.   Leaving early, getting home late.     It will be nice, but we had to cancel some other plans, that's what I'm disappointed with.

Well, yesterday I had the best day in a long time.    It was a long drive to and from, but the in between was a spectacular day that I won't soon forget.   Her family is the greatest.   

Growing up it was just my sister and I, along with my parents, just the 4 of us.   We would occasionally get together with aunts or uncles, but not often.   Because of that, we would usually go to Florida for Christmas.     
But Yesterday! It was just her immediate family, along with their spouses and all the nieces and nephews.    20 of them.    It was a really fun day and I wish we could have turned it into a few days.   Her mom and dad love me. :)     They're super sweet.   

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

TinyDancer

Reply #1211 on: December 20, 2016, 05:18:47 PM
Is not anything earth shattering but.........

Realized this morning that I am in control of one of mans most treasured possessions (no, not my pussy you pervs),  the remote control.  Reckon that's one advantage of being single.  :emot_laughing:

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1212 on: December 20, 2016, 10:48:45 PM
Is not anything earth shattering but.........

Realized this morning that I am in control of one of mans most treasured possessions (no, not my pussy you pervs),  the remote control.  Reckon that's one advantage of being single.  :emot_laughing:

I try so hard to be an equal opportunity remote owner but my wife actually refuses to take it from me.

That is all.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1320/-3
Reply #1213 on: December 21, 2016, 06:55:59 PM
Took a scenic route with the dogs coming home from the dog park today.  We were going down a major parkway with a tree (now bare) lined boulevard.  All of a sudden an adult Bald Eagle swooped down through the trees and was skimming over the snow just a few feet off the ground.  It kept flying in and out of the branches, moving ahead of the car.  Finally the eagle landed in a tree so I parked and got out grabbing my phone.  I moved to where I could get a branch free shot, but that was too close for my feathered friend.  Off it went again into a wooded area.  Eagles making a major come back, but this was in a heavily populated urban area!

Was that you Watcher???? 

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #1214 on: December 21, 2016, 11:03:03 PM
Poor Watcher...he was a bit disorientated so was looking for Liz to ask her the way to her hayloft...

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1215 on: December 24, 2016, 11:02:12 PM
My love is having a good time, and is happy.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1216 on: December 25, 2016, 02:19:15 AM
My sisters wedding.  :D

;D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1217 on: December 27, 2016, 02:15:57 AM
I got my twitter account suspended for pointing out, like many other people did, Kwanzaa was created by an insane black supremacist who was convicted of torturing two naked women in 1971. :emot_laughing:

Yet they let people who threaten to murder the new president go on.

Fuck you and your super special snowflakes, twitter.  :D

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1218 on: December 27, 2016, 03:07:27 AM
Posted in the wrong thread?

Offline Hoss

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +88/-2
  • Desperate is not a sexual preference....
Reply #1219 on: December 27, 2016, 03:10:51 AM
The wife has headed interstate for 10 days - to catch up with her family...house to myself... ;D :roll:

Australian Kissing.....just like the French - but done "Down Under"...