KB - a better class of pervert

News:

One hell of a first impression (M,F)

Shiela_M · 1410

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2964/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
on: January 09, 2020, 05:52:14 AM
It’s been a couple weeks since the last time my friends and I had a girl’s night out.  I’m a little disappointed that they decided to invite some guys I’ve never met last minute.  Still who knows maybe they’ll be cute.  I’m not too proud to admit that its been a while since I’ve been with a man.  The time slowly passes before the door opens and my friends walk in.  It’s the normal chit chat with my best friend and we start heading back to the kitchen for the warm up drink.  No introductions are made as it’s a cramped hall.

Once in the kitchen I look past my friend and that is when my breath catches.  I see you chatting with a buddy and you turn and look at me.  We lock eyes and I feel my face warm up, and I suddenly feel under dressed and exposed.  I want to look away but you smile at me and I can’t.  I feel more of my body heat up as my pulse suddenly picks up speed.

I don’t see her move, but suddenly my friends face is by my ear and I hear her whisper, “I thought you’d like him.”

I finally break my stare from you and look at her, “what…?  What do you mean, I just… I…”  My words trail off as she laughs and turns away.

I tip my drink back and start swallowing the content hoping to hide the red in my face.  I turn around and put my hands on the counter and try to regain my composure.  I take another drink and close my eyes wishing for my face to lose its heat.  I am so focused on my thoughts I didn’t even realize people were leaving the kitchen.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and it startles me.  I gasp and turn expecting to see my friend still laughing, but instead I lock eyes with you again.  Heat surges back to my face and all I want to do is hide it.  I lift a hand to cover up but yours grips my wrist gently but firmly and holds it in place.  You smile at me and it nearly makes me dizzy.  You bring my hand to your face placing my fingertips on your cheek, you turn your face into my hand and lightly kiss the palm.

All you say is “Hi”

My body is entirely flushed from head to toe I feel as if I am soaking in hot water.  I open my mouth to say "Hi" in return and your head suddenly closes the distance.  Your lips collide with mine and my eyes shoot open in surprise.  I want to pull away but you have my wrist in your strong grip and are pulling my arm behind you drawing me closer.  I try to mumble something through your mouth, but all that comes out is a satisfied moan.

Your grip on my wrist eases as you feel my muscles relax.  Your other arm circles my back and you place a hand between my shoulder blades.  Your warm and powerful hand is a welcome feeling against my back as I could nearly feel my legs giving out.  Your other hand lets go of my wrist and you circle that one around me as well, your forearm comes to rest on my lower back.

I don’t know when it happened, but both of my arms end up draped over your shoulders and circling you neck.  I press into your embrace and enjoy the smell of your skin, the taste of your mouth, and the hold you have on me.  We break the kiss so we can both get a breath.  I use the opportunity to try and speak, but my words are cut short when your hands quickly leaves my back and firmly grips my butt.

I open my mouth in a soundless gasp and my eyes go wide.  I take a breath to speak and your hands grip hard on my butt cheeks, and the only sound to come out of me was a breathy exhale.  I am shocked by your audacity, your cockiness, your confidence.  I want to put you in your place, however, I am enjoying the way you feel against me much to want it to stop. 
“I can play that game too you know.”  I say as I take my arm from around you and reach down between us to your crotch.
I am only half surprised to find you fully erect.  The bulge in your pants feels so hard against my hand.  I can only imagine what it’s like to be restrained by pants when you’re so hard.  With my hand on your crotch, and yours on my butt, we massage and rub on each other.  A quick peek at the door to make sure nobody is in sight, I begin to work on the button and zipper of your jeans.  I make quick work of the confines and your dick is freed.

I grip it while facing you.  The heat of it warms up my hand quickly.  I smile at the feel of such a nice dick in my hand.  I slowly stroke it as I look you in the eyes.  You simple look backwith quiet cool confidence.  I take one quick glance down, and then once more at the doorway.  Biting my lip and I begin to squat down, you do nothing to hinder me.

I slide my fingers into the pockets of your opened pants to help support my descent.  Nearly there I feel as your hard cock catches and tugs at my blouse.  My eyes never leaving yours I tilt my head slightly at let you watch as your dick slides free of my top and swings up, the head just nearly brushed against my chin.  I giggle and give you a broad toothy smile as I settle comfortably on my heels.

I lower my eyes and stare directly at your swollen meat stick.  The smell of musk and soap fills my nose as I breath deep with anticipation of what’s to come.  Using one hand I drag my fingers across the front of your thigh until it comes into contact with you rock solid member.  It remembers this feeling of hardness and heat.  My fingers wrap themselves around the shaft I angle it upwards.  I tilt my head more as if coming in for a kiss and my tongue slides out from between my lips.

Your taste explodes on my taste buds as my tongue makes contact. Salt from your sweat, the usual metallic like tang, and the slight taste of soap.  I moan breathlessly as I savor the way you taste and feel on my tongue. I lick the underside of your shaft all the way up to your head.  I finally look back up at you as my head comes up straight and my mouth opens to allow you cock inside. I can already taste the bitterness of your precum before the head disappears between my lips.  I see your mouth open and your chest fall as you let out a quiet groan when my lips close around your shaft.

Seeing the pleasure on your handsome face makes me happy, makes me want to do more.  Wagging my tongue back and forth as I lower my head down onto your hard dick.   When my lips meet my hand I pull back sucking slightly. Careful not to drag my teeth against it, well at least not too hard.  I don’t waste time and don’t dawdle, before my head is even halfway back I’m already moving forward.  I moan loudly and deeply through my nose.  I take my hand from you shaft and grip your pants once again.  My knees open and my legs spread wide.  I come forward until they rest on the floor putting my body nearly against your legs putting my head at an odd angle, the top of you dick head presses and pushes against the roof of my mouth.

Drool begins to slide out of my mouth as more of you cock is slickened by it.  It pulls at my lips as stings of spit begin to form between us.  I hear you groaning and whispering to yourself.  I want to keep pleasing you I want to do more.  My head can only move so fast and my tongue is getting tired.  I grip your cock once again, and use my hand to help.  Apparently, it wasn’t enough when suddenly I feel your hands grip my hair behind my head.  The look in your eyes was nearly manic and a shiver runs through me with wonder and worry.  Your sudden thrust into my face caught me off guard and I nearly fell backwards, but with my hand on your pants pocket, and yours in my hair I went nowhere.  My head erupted with feeling as my hair follicles were pulled tight.  My sudden squeal of surprise was cut off as the fat head of your cock was jammed quickly into my throat. As quickly as it hit my tonsils you pull it back.  The cut off squeal broke loose like a coughed up yell.  Keeping one hand on your pocket I griped your wrist with the other as you drove yourself back into my mouth.  I try to regulate my breathing with your thrusts but abandon my efforts. My heart races and my head swims as your scent and taste mix with my drive to please you.

You quicken your pace and your fingers grip tighter.  I tilt my head back and forth the match your rhythm.  As you pull out I tilt back.  Pressing my tongue against the underside your hard cock.  Tilt forward as your drive quickly into my mouth.  The thick head sliding as deep as my throat will allow, cutting off my air.  We move instinctively with each other and your breathing and moaning let me know I’m doing good.

I want to speak, I want to tell you how great you taste, but all I can do is cough and gargle on your thick dick.  Spittle drips off my chin and a line of saliva attached your heavy balls to my chin.  An audible wet slap can barely be heard over my choked off groans.  I try hard to slurp and suck on your wet dick to keep my drool under control but moving my tongue to try only acts as a distraction from my goal.

My throat begins to hurt as you continue to fuck my mouth.  Your pelvis beginning to slam into my nose as you come closer to finishing.  I so desperately want to speak.  To hear me say it’s ok, to give it to me.  I want it so bad, I want to taste it, to feel it, to swallow it.  My mind races with those words as I see you lift you chin, your mouth open.  I can no longer tell if your moaning or not, my ears are ringing with the sounds my mouth, nose, and throat are making.  I give off small choked off moans as I know your there.  Urging you to that finish line.  My hands tighten their grip.  I can feel my fingernails dig into your wrist slightly as the other locks itself to your pocket. I flex my arm and try to pull you into me but you were already on your way.  One final push.

Your dick laying on my tongue gives me exactly what I wanted.  I feel that pulse on the base of your dick as a wave of bitterness washes over my taste buds. I moan deep as that heated flavor runs through my mouth.  Another pulse and another shot of tangy bitterness attacks my sense of taste.  I smile around the fat cock still inside my mouth and do the only thing I can think of with all this semen filling it.  I swallow.  I swallow it all.  Every time your dick pulses and another shot hits my throat I gulp it down.  I hear your panting and long breath groans every time I suck down hard to swallow.  I feel you hips shacking and my scalp is screaming with sensation under your death grip.

I feel your fingers loosen and the tightness in my head relaxes.  I pull my head back and you cock slides out from between my lips.  I lick the head as I take my hands from your pants.  I wipe drool from my chin with one hand while the other travels down my body to my inner thigh.  I feel dizzy with excitement at what just happened.  The lingering bitterness hangs on my taste buds as my hand rubs at my leg, my finger brushing against my heated crotch.  I want to dig my fingers inside me, I want to release this tension that’s been building in my body. 
Placing a hand on the counter I begin to pull myself up when you bend swinging and an under mine and around my back.  With easy you lift me to my feet and begin walking me backwards.  Your jaw set and your eyes intense as you half drag me with you.  With ease and quickness you move across the floor until my backside makes contact with the table.  At that moment your mouth slams into mine and your tongue slide between my lips and teeth.  Out of instinct I push back against yours with my own, wondering if you can taste your seed that hangs on my senses.

With my mind focused on the kiss I was hardly aware of your hands moving to my butt and you lifting me. One short step forward and you sit me down on my table.  Moving your arms to my back you lean forward forcing me lay down.  My head makes contact with the hard wood and you pull your lips free of mine, both of us panting.  I can see your pulse in your neck as you breath deep.  It nearly matches my own racing heart.
You move yourself away from me and straight up.  With firmness you slide you fingers into the waistband of my pants and tug.  I awkwardly try to help but you dont need it as they slide quickly off my hips and to my thighs.  A chill slides through my body as my wet slit is exposed to the open air and a long shaky exhale leaves me.  You slowly continue to slide my pants off me squatting down as you get closer to removing them completely.  As you get to my feet you expose the leg one at a time, griping my calf with one hand and pulling the leg free.

Once my pants are off there is….. nothing.

I can’t see you, hear you,… feel you. 

The anticipation is driving at me.  I begin driving my hips at nothing, my butt gripping at the table and heated crotch reaching for anything to stimulate it.  I whimper with the long wait of what is to come.  I don’t know what is wrong or what your waiting for. My hands begin to grip at my chest and my thighs again.  I grip hard at my breast and begin to push against my mound for some kind pleasure. I let out a groan with aching anticipation of my own touch.

My eyes and mouth open wide with shock and a loud gasping squeal erupts from my lungs as your mouth clamps down hard on my mound and your tongue presses against my clit.  Your hands grip mine with a gentle firmness and you press them to my sides. Your chest against my knees prevents me from opening my legs wider but this doesn’t stop you from working that wonderful tongue on me.

The rough rubbing of the slight stubble on you chin against  my thighs contrast to the soft firmness of you tongue as it makes circles on my clit.  My hips squirm in an effort to get more from you to get your entire mouth involved.  I want you lips everywhere, your tongue inside me and your teeth dragging against me.  My hands make fists in an effort to break free from your grip.  I want to run my fingers through your hair, pull you head deeper into me.  You easily resist my efforts and continue to play with me.  Your tongue doing dances between my labia huge lapping licks and a teasing flick at my entrance.

I let out short clipped, moaning giggles as you toy with me.  It’s nearly Torture not being able to grab you, or move under you.  With a long moan I sit up and try to free my hands.  I move quick, but you’re quicker. In half a heart beat your in my face, one hand on my chest and pushing me back down.  Your saliva on my pussy makes it cold to open air.  Goosebumps and chills scream across my body as your face is right in mine.  Your eyes staring into mine with an intense hunger.  I couldn’t resist you even if I wanted to.  I obey your physical but silent order and lay back down.  Your hand moves up from my clothed breast and you grip my throat.  You give me a firm squeeze and smile in my face.  With just a little movement your lips brush mine and you give me a shallow kiss before pulling back.  I lick my lips and can taste myself on them.  You hand firmly around my neck I stop moving, my muscle relax and I only stare at you, and wait.

“Good girl" is all you say, all you needed to say…. All I wanted to hear you say.

You take you hand from my neck and it immediately misses your grasp, I nearly whimper with the loss.  You take your other hand from my wrist and together you place them inside my knees and open my legs.  I don’t move, I leave my hands where they are and don’t even think of sitting up.  I obediently obey your unspoken command and lay still.  My body burns with the desire to move.  unused energy courses through me urging to be released like a runner waiting for the shot to start a race.  I wait for what seems forever for anything other than your hands on my knees.  I feel as is my pussy is reaching out for any type of contact.  Finally you give me a kiss.  A simple kiss to my most sensitive spot.  One small peck and I moan as if I had never felt something so exquisite. I want to grab your head and pull you into me but I know that I must not move.
I cant see  you but I feel the breath of your open mouth on my before the wet softness of your tongue hits me.   I am helpless to stop the moaning “oh" as it travels out of my mouth.  Your lips cover me completley as your tongue dives deep and works my insides.  I bite my lips and turn my head from side to side.  Hard as I try to not move I cannot stop my instincts to feed you more of me.  My butt flexes on it’s own slightly pushing my pelvis into your mouth.  Your top teeth graze my hood and you let out a groan.  The vibrations travel from your throat, to your teeth, and then through my body.

“oooohhh yessssss" I moan and hiss as you work you magic on me.  I can feel as saliva and my own fluids leave tails of wetness down my thighs and my over my anus.

You move in closer to me and place the back of my legs on you shoulders. One hands grips my wait hard while you press you palm agaisnt my abdomen and press down.  Your head slightly sways side to side as you suck and lick at my clit as if giving deep kisses to my pussy.

I want to grab you, I want you feel you all over .  My fingers curl and my nail against the hard wood make an audible sounds.  I try hard to obey and stay still but my body refuses to listen while receiving such pleasure.  My abs flex against my wishes and my pelvis moves into you.  The noises coming from me are made up from half begging and half ecstasy.  I uncontrollably squirm under your mouth and warmth of you hands.  I begin the rub the heels of my feet against your back begging you to go deeper with your masterful tongue.  You lips are warm and welcoming against the flesh of my labia.  You groans and moans vibrate through me and all I want is to obey you command of “hold still"

I feel your hand move from my hip and grip my wrist.  My mind races to find what I did wrong that would bring on your correction.  Without stopping your tongue and its wonderful movements your fingers wrap around my wrist you move my hand to your hair.  They immediately grip whatever they can and I pull your mouth into me.  I feel you breath heavily through your nose as the heat of your breath hits my mound.  I take this as permission to finally move. Permission to do as I want. With a very breathy “thank you" I sit up and prop myself in the elbow of my free arm.

With your permission I’m finally free to move as I had wanted to all along.  I bend my knees bring my feet up to your shoulders.  Feet and toes curled I press them to your back feeling the warmth of your body course through my sole and my body. I shiver with excitement of both the feeling of you against my feet and the feeling of earning your grace to be free. Sitting up I watch as you devours me, I see shimmering light against my wet pussy and your face.  I see as your tongue laps and slides inside me and back out before you close your lips around me with a deep vibrating moan.  I want to watch you all night but I lose myself to my senses and toss my head back with a long moan of pure enjoyment and pleasure. I glance to my right and in the doorway I see people.  They watch as you perform your magic on me.  I want them to see this.  I want them to see what I’ve earned from you.  They now know that I am a good girl, your good girl, and will do whatever I must to stay that way.

I ignore them and place all focus on you less I disappoint you.  I pull with my hand and my feet to bring you deeper into me.  I can feel it building inside me.  Your tongues and lips feel nothing short of exquisite on me.  My breathing becomes quicker and then choppy.  I watch as you suck on the hood and tongue my clit with breathy vocal moans clipped with “oh" and “ah".

My fingers grip hard into you hair as my inhales keep getting caught in my lunges.  You can tell I’m nearing orgasm and your hand moves from my abdomen to my butt cheek and you grip and lift it hard, while you other hand move below your chin.  With a load moan I feel your finger invade me.  The sudden feeling of you inside me makes me scream with excitement and pleasure.  My arm gives out under my weight and I slam hard into the table.  “Cumming….. I’m cumming…..” breaks free of my lips as my body does exactly as I say it is.
I slap my hand against my face to cover it as my lips part and my teeth clench together.  My body quivers as my abs flex and relax as my orgasm forces fluids out of me.  I feel my pussy push outward and love juices erupt against you face.  My toes curl so hard they hurt and knuckles crack.  My legs shake and push outwards forcing you face away from my draining snatch.  I cant breath properly and my mind is swirling with thought and darkness as my orgasm blinds me to everything except the orgasm itself.  I have no idea what is happening the world around me as pure ecstasy floods every sense of my being.  I don’t even know if I’m truly alive or not, but if this is death you’re a dream I do not want to wake from it.
Slowly my mind starts to recognize other feelings and sensation. I slowly become aware of the hard wood of the table.  My own heartbeat beginning to slow to a normal rhythm. The cold air against my wet crotch and anus.  Then the feeling of somebody close.  My eyes begin to open and blinking a few time to clear my vision I see you leaning over me.  I only then do I become aware of your manhood pressed against my body.  You testicles resting against my overly sensitive clit.  With a soft but quick thrust of your hips you drive yourself against me.  My breath catches and my mouth opens in shock.  You lean in quick and lick my upper lip and pull your head back as I move my head forward into what I thought was a kiss.  Escaping my mouth you lean back and smile are me.  You grin make my body relax and want everything from you.  I begin to pull yourself away from me and me weak finger grasp desperately at your wet shirt to keep you near me.  You easily evade my advances and I’m too out of it to sit up and pursue you.  You laugh at my feeble effort and begin dressing.

“You’re such a good girl.” You say to me bringing a broad earnest smile to my face.  You  grip your shirt and pull a wet area to you nose and mouth. I watch as you suck my pussy juices off the shirt and take a deep breath of my sent on you.  I instantly want to feel you deep inside me.  I want ever inch of you to rub and grind against my inside.  I want to feel that swollen head as it drags against me with every thrust.  “you definitely earned that… let’s see what other rewards you can earn tonight.” The only reason I did not jump off the table and beg on my knees in front of you is because I was too weak to do so.  I can only imagine what awaits me.  I can only hope that I obey and please you enough to earn the feeling of you penetrating me.  Allowing me to feel you deep inside me, letting me and my body give you the pleasure that you want and deserve.

I owe my thanks to my friend, but my body….

That belongs to you.

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +435/-10
Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 01:16:04 PM
This is one hot story, and well written. Thanks for sharing and I hope there will be more to cum in the future. Welcome to the zoo.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 02:49:47 PM

And this post is one hell of a first impression.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #3 on: January 12, 2020, 01:57:43 AM
Great, hot story Shiela... You tell it like its a personal experience... Maybe it is... I guess you know I'll have relieve myself now... :roll:

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.