MintJulie · 789

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
on: August 15, 2023, 02:59:49 PM

A few years ago, my friend Barb was staying at our house while she was having her house fumigated.  Her dog had brought in fleas. The exterminator wanted 48 hours to set off smoke bombs to kill the fleas.  So she was staying for those  two nights with us. 

It was after sunset and we decided to watch a movie. I went and changed into my pj's, as did Dan.  Seeing us in our p.j.s, Barb went and changed.  When she returned, she was in a pretty silk set.  Shorts and short sleeve.  It was obvious she still had her bra on. 

Dan and Barb were drinking wine, and I was drinking bourbon.  I was a little tipsy, as was Barb.  When Dan excused himself to use the bathroom, I teased Barb by saying, "I'm okay with you not wearing a bra around the house.  And I know Dan wouldn't mind either."

She responded that I am so childish sometimes. 

I have always teased her, telling her Dan has a secret crush on her.  And I tease Dan that I think he has a crush on her.   

In case you don't remember me mentioning at other times, Barb is the person that set Dan and I up on our first date.  They have known each other for about 20 years. 

The next day was Saturday and Barb and I sat by the pool for the better part of the afternoon, where we shared a few drinks,  Dan was golfing with friends.  In the span of 30 minutes, the weather switched from sunny, to dark and a rainy downpour.  When we got in the house, I said I was just going to put on my p.j.'s since we weren't going out for the rest of the evening and it was already 6:30pm.  I went to my bedroom, while Barb went to the room we had her staying in. When Barb came down from her room, she was in the same p.j.'s she was in the previous night.  I noticed immediately she was not wearing her bra.  I said,  "Dan is in for a treat when he gets home."

"Im going to change, this top hides nothing. "

"Chicken!" I said.

"What are you, in elementary school?  You sound like one of my students."  Barb is a 5th grade teacher. 

"Chicken," I said again, laughing. 

"What's next, dare you," she said in a silly tone.

"No," I smiled.  Then said, "Double dog dare you!"

She started laughing.  "Whatever."

Then in a serious tone I said, "Maybe we should give Dan a lingerie fashion show tonight."

She raised an eyebrow at me. "What the hell are you talking about?"

I repeated myself and she said, "You're drunk.  And besides, I haven't worn lingerie since before the kids. And your things won't fit me."

I mocked a shocked look, grabbed her hand and walked her into my closet.  I have a lot of lingerie.  Most is from my sister who was smaller than me, and I knew they would fit Barb. 

I pulled a couple of things out, handed them to her and said, "Go put these on in my bathroom." 

After a bit of bickering back and forth, I finally convinced her to change.  While she was in the bathroom, I changed into lace and satin bottoms and a silk top.

Barb came out in a bodysuit lace teddy, with satin covering her breasts and down below. .  She looked fabulous.  I told her so.  Then I heard Dan coming through the house.  I yelled to him not to come in the bedroom.  Barb and I slipped our pajama bottoms and tops over the lingerie. 

We came out of the bedroom and Dan was sitting at the kitchen island drinking some water.  He asked how our day was and I told him it was good until the rain came.  He agreed and said they only got 16 holes in before the skies opened up. 

Fast forward 4 hours later and we were sitting around, still enjoying drinks, and I figured I would suggest our fashion show. . 

I said to Dan, "Right after we changed out of our bathing suits earlier, we were trying on some of my lingerie, when you came home and interrupted us. "

As Dan said, "Oh really."  Barb said, "Julie!!!"

"Then I said, "would you like a fashion show, baby?"

He looked at me and then Barb and smiling said, "That sounds like fun."

Barb said, "No."

I grabbed Barb by the hand and pulled her into the bedroom.  In the bedroom she again said, "No."

"Shush," I said, and started taking off my p.j.'s.  "What you have on doesn't show a thing.  It'll be fun. "

She started to object. 

I countered, "Quit being a baby."  Then added, "Double dog dare you." And started laughing.  I reached forward and said, "Take these off," as I started to undo the top button. 

With no further resistance she got undressed and was standing in lingerie.  I grabbed her hand and walked her out into the family room in front of Dan, who had a big smile on his face.  Letting go of her hand, I turned around slowly.  Then I reached out and took one of Barb's hand and guided her to spin around. 

"Two very lovely outfits.  I can't wait to see the next ones."

Back in the bedroom closet, I picked out another outfit for Barb, a baby doll, who changed in the bathroom while I changed in the closet.  It had two spaghetti straps but stopped high on her chest.  The bottom portion was cut high on her hips. She showed less than the swim suit she had worn earlier. We walked out and Dan smiled and complimented us again.   

The next outfit I picked out a see through bra and black lace panties for Barb, both still with tags on them. She said, "I can't wear this.  I will not wear this"  I then gave her a silk robe to put on.  I dressed in something similar, also wearing a robe that barely reached past my panties. 

Walking out, Dan again smiled.  I spun around, then had Barb turn around.  I then stepped up in front of him and slowly took off my robe.  He smiled widely.  I turned around.  Barb's eyes dropped to my see through bra and quickly brought her eyes back to meet mine. 

I walked to her and reached for the opening, her hands clamped on mine.  "Julie," she said in a nervous tone, "I don't think this ...."

"Shush," I whispered, then took her hands, pulling them down to her sides.  Looking her in the eyes, I said, "You look so amazingly beautiful.  It's the three of us little secret."   After a pause I said, "Please."
She stared back.  I think she was considering it. 

I then said, "Triple dog dare you."   For a brief moment there was a hint of the corners of her lips ready to smile, but she resisted.  She didn't nod or shake her head.  I figured I would just try.

I took her hands and walked around her, spinning her so her back was to Dan.   I reached up and opened the silk robe,  I slid it over the back of her shoulders and down her arms.  It fell to the floor.  Meanwhile, Dan had a nice view of her from behind as the bottoms were a very sheer lace in the back.  Her bra was more sheer than mine was, her breasts might as well not have been covered.   I looked at her and whispered, "You look unbelievably beautiful."   She seemed to pale from her nerves.   I grabbed one hand and started to raise it.  As I did, she started to turn toward Dan and she slowly spun in a circle, giving Dan a brief glimpse of her front side.

When she was facing back toward me, I gave her a big smile and asked, "You okay?"  She nodded.  I grabbed her by the hand and we walked into my bedroom, then into the closet.  I picked up her pajamas and handed them to her.  She started to walk into the bedroom to change, but I said, "Don't change, those are yours, just put your p.j.'s on over them."

She didn't say anything.  She just got dressed.  We walked back out into the family room and sat around for the next hour having another drink, before going to bed.   Dan and I made love that night. 

Fast forward three years to this past June...

Spending so much of the summer at the cottage was doing me good.  My mind was at ease, I was enjoying our time.  I missed a few people though.  Barb being one of them.  She had been to the cottage once earlier, but just for a weekend. I talked her into coming for a week. 

On the second to last night of her stay, The three of us spent the day on the boat before coming back to the cabin to eat.  We had been sipping drinks for the better part of the day.  By the time the sun had set, all three of us had gotten mighty  buzzed from the drinks. Barb and I were extra silly and I at one point, I suggested we put on a lingerie fashion show for Dan.  Barb responded with, "I'm not in the right mind right now.  I've had a little too much to drink."

"Can I tell you a secret," I asked.  She just looked back at me.  "Dan and I made love after our last lingerie show.. he was as wound up as he had ever been that night.  Because of you.."

"TMI," she replied. She finally agreed. 

I only had about 6 different sets at the cottage, but we got through them. The last one was me in a shelf bra and lace undies. I'd have loved for her to wear the shelf bra, but knew there was no way she would.   Barb was in a thin lace top and white satin panties. Looking closely, you could barely see the outline of her areolas.  Dan enjoyed the every minute of us parading in and out of the room. 

Afterward, we sat down.  I think Barb would have preferred we change, as she was a little self conscious that her boobs could be seen through the top she was wearing, but Dan was being respectful and not openly staring.  She eventually just sat down also.

A few minutes after, Dan went to the bathroom, Barb confided it was fun.  I asked her if she would like to see Dan dressed in something sexy.  She gave a giggle, confirming she was as tipsy as I thought, and said, "that sounds fun."

When Dan game out of the bathroom, I told him it wasn't fair that we were dressed as we were and he was fully dressed.  I said that he needed to make things fair.   I walked him to the bedroom and had him put on silk boxers.  We returned to the room where Barb was.  I was watching her and her eyes immediately went to his shorts.  He was not erect, but fuller than normal, in the early stages of growing.  The problem with the silk boxers is that when he moves, the silky fabric rubbing against the head brings him alive, and things start growing. 

He excused himself to get us fresh drinks.  When he didn't return after a few minutes, I grabbed her hand and said, let's see what is taking so long.   Entering the kitchen, the front of his boxers tented out.  He was semi hard. He continued trying to keep his back to Barb.  Her sensing that, she grabbed her drink and returned to the other room.   I told him to quit being shy and grabbed his free hand and we returned to the other room. 

As Dan and I walked in, I saw Barb glancing at his boxers briefly.  Dan and I sat on the couch opposite her. He quickly crossed his legs. To conceal himself.

After a few minutes I told him the boxers looked constraining and they were not really hiding anything and told him to take them off.  After badgering him for a bit and him not budging, I brought up the few times that he encouraged me to expose myself to other men. Namely the three different times we made it look like an accident while in the RV.  I had told Barb about those experiences.  Exasperated, I finally stood up in front of him and pulled him to a standing position. I told Barb to come sit next to me on the couch, with Dan standing in front of me. His semi erection pointing down at a slight angle.  Barb didn't know where to look. I mean, yeah she looked, but then she looked away, then at me, then at the fire, then took a drink.  I finally said, "Stop fidgeting, it's okay to look."

Sitting with my legs tucked under me, leaning partially back into the couch, we sat there. I reached forward and brushed the front of his boxers with my fingers, trying to tickle him a bit.  "He will get harder."   And sure enough, it raised up to point straight outward.

I set my drink down and reached up to grab his waistband.  I didn't hear either object, so I.pulled his undies down until they were on the floor. 

I looked at Barb and she was looking at him. Than to me.  Then briefly to Dan, who was looking straight ahead. Then back to his erection. 

"Isn't it beautiful," I said.  Then reached forward, wrapping my hands around it for a minute and giving him just two slow strokes before letting go.  "He does get a bit harder., I said, then added, "You're welcome to touch him."  Barb said nothing, and didn't move.

"Fair is fair," Dan said, standing before us.  Not knowing what he meant he added, "You two getting naked."

I stood up and he undid the strap in the back.  My shelf bra fell away. 

"You too," he said to Barb. 

She sat for a moment.  "I am willing to take my bra off," she said, reaching behind he back and undoing the clasp, allowing her bra to fall forward. "But I will not take off my underwear."

Dan stared at her bare beasts.  There was a moment of awkward silence before he said, "So beautiful.  Not meaning just your boobs.  You're just a beautiful person, Barb."

I said, "I think it's time for bed."  I grabbed both their hands and walked toward the bedroom. 

"Julie," Barb started to say, "I'm going to go to..." I let go of his hand as Dan continued into the bedroom.

"I'm only going to play with Dan.  Please come watch.   Nothing will happen that you don't want to happen.  Just come in for a bit.  Dan has embarrassed me a couple of times. I need to return the favor."

And with that she followed me into our bedroom.  I pulled the bedspread back, along with all of the covers.  I instructed Dan to lay back in the middle of the bed.  I got on one side of him, Barb stood at the end of the bed.  I took his erection in my hand and began stroking him.  I looked at Barb and suggested she sit on the other side of him.  She didn't move for a minute, then walked around to the other side of the bed and crawled up on it.  Kneeling next to him.

About a minute later, Dan's breathing increased. His hand reached over and touched my side and rubbed softly.  His eyes were closed.  A moment later, his other hand reached over to Barb and barely brushed against her leg.  I looked up at her to see her reaction but there was none. 

"You can touch him," I said to her. 

Hearing me say that, Dan involuntarily arched his back a bit. 

I wasn't going to push it and said no more.  A moment later her eyes met mine, as though seeing if the offer was still available. I nodded.  Her hand came forward and touched his chest.  She rubbed for a minute or so before she traced two fingers down across his stomach, her ring and pinky fingers passing through his pubic hair as she made her way to his thigh.   His back involuntarily arched again, or tensed, then relaxed.  As she just traced up and down his thigh slowly, his hand slid up to her hip, then along the side of her rib cage.  The pace of his breathing was starting to increase.

Barb brought her finger high on the inside of his thigh and stopped. She looked at me.  I nodded. 

Slowly, Barbs hand slid to engulf his sack and gave a slight squeeze.   

As Dan let out a moan, his hand slid up to Barb's breast and cupped it, then squeezing it.  She didn't react.  She just continued fondling his testicles slowly. 

I knew he was getting close, but I also wanted to see if she would take it a step further, giving Dan an even better experience.   

I released him and put my hand on hers and guided her hand to his shaft, guiding her hand to stroke him.  "I need to get a wash cloth to clean up."  I released her hand and went to the bathroom and wet a wash cloth and wrung it out. Walking from the bathroom i was greeted by the view of my best friend slowly stroking my husband as she looked at his erection intently.  I knelt back on the bed next to him.  I didn't do anything but watch. 

Dan groaned, "Oh fuck."   

Barb picked up her speed, but only slightly.  He opened his eyes to take in our friends hand stroking him, ensuring it was actually happening. Then laid his head back again, eyes closed.

Dans hand became more aggressive on her breast, with him rolling her nipple between her index finger and thumb.  I was surprised that she was not flinching with as rough as he seemed to be with her. 

His back arched a bit and he rocked his hips up and down a couple of times.  His hand left her breast, sliding down along her side and around her back. His hand rubbing across her almost bare butt cheek, and even slipping beneath the fabric. He would give her cheek a firm squeeze occasionally.

His hips suddenly thrusted forward and he arched his back.  He remained there with his bum raised slightly off the mattress.  Barb continued stroking, but pointing him straight up as she began stroking him faster.  Then his penis let loose, straight up with a couple of spurts, before it began to slowly flow from his head over her fingers.  She released for a moment allowing the juices to get between her hand and his shaft to be used as a lubricant.  She began stroking again, making sure to engulf his head on upward strokes, giving his head a hard squeeze from underneath with her thumb and index finger.  His head being hypersensitive he cried out a couple of times.  He started taking deeper breaths. 

I leaned forward and kissed him. Our tongues meeting.  "Was that fun, baby?"

"God, yes." 

I sat back up. 

Barb looked at me. I held the wash cloth out to her, expecting her to clean up her hand, but instead, still holding him in her hand, she leaned toward him and kissed him.  Well that was unexpected.

I saw them both open their mouths and they kissed passionately.  It lasted all of about 5 seconds before she pulled back quickly and looked at me.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"It's okay."  I smiled. "I don't care.  You're my best friend, and I am 100% fine with it. "

She looked guilty.

"Barb," I said leaning toward her. " I'm fine with it," I said reassuringly, smiling widely.

What I wasn't expecting was her leaning toward me and she said, "Well, I am sorry."   And we found our faces less than six inches apart.  And she had this look on her face.  The reality of the situation hit me.  She was going to kiss me.  She leaned in a bit, testing the waters.  This is my best friend, who I love dearly.   And we have never kissed.  And I leaned forward and our lips met, closed.  We continued, I sensed her mouth starting to open, and I started to open mine.  The tips of our tongues barely touched and I slowly backed away.  And in that instant I regretted it and wanted to grab her face and pull her back to me. But I didn't.

She said, "Yeah, not a good idea."   And I handed her the wash cloth so she could wipe her hand down.  She then wrapped Dan's slowly softening erection in the wet cloth and cleaned him up. Still being sensitive, he flinched a couple of times. 

I finally took the cloth from her and she followed me into the bathroom. She washed her hands in the sink, while I placed the dirty wash cloth in the shower.  She dried her hands and said, "I better get to bed."

"Us too, but you need to sleep in here with us, not in the girl's room."

She studied my face. And then gave a little nod.  "If you're sure."

When we walked back into the bedroom, Dan was walking back in with his shorts that he retrieved from the other room. He put them on.   I informed him that Barb would be sleeping with us.

We got in bed, Dan in the middle.  We cuddled up next to him, us still in just our undies, both of our heads resting on his shoulders, our breasts pressing into his side.  I leaned up on one elbow and gave Dan a kiss on the lips telling him goodnight.  Surprisingly, Barb did the same, except it was more than just a peck.  Then she looked at me and said, "Goodnight." 

"Goodnight," I whispered.  And we leaned toward each other, over top of Dan, and we kissed, open mouthed for a good minute. 

When our lips separated she said, "I'm not sorry.  I love you both."  We laid down and our hands found each other on Dan's chest. We held hands as I tried to fall asleep.  It took quite a while.

The next morning Barb told me she had never kissed another woman before.  I had known this.  But last night was nice. 

We all slept in the same bed the next night also.  This time in our pajamas, with just a quick peck on the lips before laying our heads on his shoulders .  Our hands quickly finding each other's atop his chest.   

And when she left the next day after lunch, another quick peck on the lips to say goodbye.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 04:30:48 PM
#1606 WOO Count going up again. Dang Jules, your RL stories are way hotter than any porn written. Dan is one lucky guy.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1848/-28
Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 04:44:17 PM
Damn, you two have the best time ever. Lucky Barb and even luckier Dan. Thanks for sharing sweetie, I am jealous.

one of the originals

Offline Pornhubby

• POY 2013
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1289/-24
  • Ph.D in Perversity a/k/a_ToeinH2O
Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 05:18:05 PM
Woo baby! ❤️❤️❤️

”You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went.  You can swear and curse the fates.  But when it comes to the end, you have to let go.” — The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2962/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #4 on: August 15, 2023, 05:56:34 PM
Three years in the making. Talk about the long play!! Both incredibly sweet, and erotic. #1609

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5 on: August 16, 2023, 03:14:27 PM

I should have added that nothing will ever happen with Barb and I.  Ever.  She's not into women, and though I I love her dearly, it just wouldn't happen.  The very enjoyable and magical kiss was a heat of the moment thing. 
Another Dan episode?!  Maybe we will use him as a plaything again, doubtful. but we will see.      Intercourse? No, I just can't imagine them both agreeing to it, but I wouldn't have a problem with that.  .

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
Reply #6 on: August 18, 2023, 03:49:03 PM
what a hot story.. can't wait the the next visits report. so good to see adults acting like adults without the drama. live life

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1631/-3
Reply #7 on: October 02, 2023, 08:01:46 PM
Just discovered this lovely real life love story.  I declare that I officially hate Dan for being such a lucky b*gg*r (but will continue to give him virtual woos) and MJ with real ones  :emot_kiss:

PS.  Virtual woo for Barb as well.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about