News:

How to convince someone to shave their pussy

Guest · 5401

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #20 on: May 04, 2016, 07:18:52 PM

It's nice that we have a community where we can delve into these interesting but mostly unknown tiny corners of sexual perversion. So glad I came here!

I agree completely! I've learned so many things I never knew before, and I'm glad I learned about them, along with several things I wish I never knew  ;)

It has radically changed my outlook on the varieties of human sexual experience, and made me more accepting and tolerant of practices I previously found distasteful.

But isn't that the way "life" should be.??
Experience, Learn, Change, Tolerate, Then Embrace Knowledge (or at least what you have learned from day to day).

Love,
Liz

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3088/-41
Reply #21 on: May 04, 2016, 07:20:02 PM

Back to the original query of the thread -- I simply asked. No manipulation. No intimidation. I simply asked if she would shave off her pubic hair. She said yes but only if I did it for her. So, I got the scissors, the razor, the shave cream and took care of to carefully remove the hair. After a while, she asked me to shave off my pubic hair which I willingly did. She won't shave me because she is afraid of nicking me. That was almost 20 years ago. Now, she leaves a patch at the top of her slit but keeps the lips clean. As for me, I'm bare down there most of the time.

Again, back to the original query of the thread.

Perhaps this falls under the category of things we don't particularly want to do, but we do them anyway, in order to please our lover, or make our lover happy, or enhance our lover's sexual experience.

To my mind, if it isn't really a big deal, that's part of a loving and fulfilling relationship.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #22 on: May 04, 2016, 07:23:13 PM

Back to the original query of the thread -- I simply asked. No manipulation. No intimidation. I simply asked if she would shave off her pubic hair. She said yes but only if I did it for her. So, I got the scissors, the razor, the shave cream and took care of to carefully remove the hair. After a while, she asked me to shave off my pubic hair which I willingly did. She won't shave me because she is afraid of nicking me. That was almost 20 years ago. Now, she leaves a patch at the top of her slit but keeps the lips clean. As for me, I'm bare down there most of the time.

Perhaps this falls under the category of things we don't particularly want to do, but we do them anyway, in order to please our lover, or make our lover happy, or enhance our lover's sexual experience.

To my mind, if it isn't really a big deal, that's part of a loving and fulfilling relationship.

Remember Though.....It's a two way street.

Love,
Liz

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #23 on: May 04, 2016, 07:53:16 PM

Remember Though.....It's a two way street.

Love,
Liz

Why wouldn't it be?

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #24 on: May 04, 2016, 07:56:18 PM

If it isn't really a big deal, that's part of a loving and fulfilling relationship.

This was perfectly said.   

Jules

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline OLDBIKER

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #25 on: May 18, 2016, 06:59:38 PM
You want her to shave.Shave yourself.Show her how hygenic it is.Bingo ,bald pussy.I did and we are now both enjoying more 69 than ever.

shaver

Reply #26 on: May 30, 2016, 01:40:01 AM
That is right I have shaved for years. It is the only to show off your cock. After all it does look neat and tidy

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +130/-1
Reply #27 on: June 02, 2016, 01:10:09 PM
I must say, I've gained a massive respect for the ladies that shave. After my breakup, I neglected the maintenance a while - and thought it might be a good idea to shave.  Bloody hell, how in the world you deal with the itching is beyond me.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #28 on: June 02, 2016, 02:28:42 PM
how in the world you deal with the itching is beyond me.

Try a wax

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +130/-1
Reply #29 on: June 02, 2016, 08:29:45 PM
how in the world you deal with the itching is beyond me.

Try a wax

Hahahahhahahahahhahahah. No.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #30 on: June 02, 2016, 09:53:55 PM
Or you could be stupid.............
And try this.
College dorm on Friday night, one of the girls was using Nair to remove hair from her legs (no big deal, it's been out there for years). Not so bright boyfriend decides he's going to try it on "his hair" (crotch)....He was advised not to, but being the big macho man that he was, he went ahead and did it. In all fairness we told him "NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES" and to shower it off (DO NOT RUB). Why don't guys ever listen to us girls..??......Anyway, said hero of the shower waited a FULL 15 minutes before taking a shower (I mean really, WTF..?? 15 minutes??....what was he doing.??). Screams could be heard down the hall of the dorm for about 10 minutes.
Everything we told him not to do......He managed to do..........

Love,
Liz

shaver

Reply #31 on: June 09, 2016, 05:29:58 PM
Thanks every one for your comments I have been shaving for years it is the only way, as I have said before I think it is more natural and should be exposed

Offline Sortofsubmissivehw

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #32 on: November 22, 2016, 11:31:53 PM
I shaved once.  It was awful.  It hurt and then it itches!  Could be genetics.  My hair is thick and rather course.  It's not like peach fuz downtown it is thick hair, multiple strands from one follicle and impossible to get totally smooth so it just feels... rough.  Like Velcro.  The opposite of sexy.  I rip out hair from the edges so she's neat and tidy and the. Keep the hairs very short so it's soft but, sadly, not bare.  But I'm a woman too.  Not a prepubescent girl.

Any tips?  Ideas?  If laser was cheap I would thin out the herd... 
and no, I'm not Mediterranean.  What do you do if the hair is just thick???

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #33 on: November 23, 2016, 12:13:57 AM

Any tips?  Ideas?  If laser was cheap I would thin out the herd... 
and no, I'm not Mediterranean.  What do you do if the hair is just thick???

Waxing.

It hurts for a second, but in kinda a good way...

Offline Sortofsubmissivehw

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #34 on: November 23, 2016, 12:50:45 AM
Yes.  Waxing... I can do the edges but right up in there?  Yikes.  I dunno.  Luckily my husband doesn't seem to care about that at this time.  Haha

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.

Offline Supersoftball

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-16
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #35 on: December 18, 2016, 10:09:25 PM
Start by asking her to shave it down, for some reason, many women do not like complete baldness for whatever reason. If she refuses even that, you have no other option, because it is her body. I would not have married her in the first place if she had pubic hair. You can also let her know how disgusting it is to have pubic hair in your mouth. I do not like hair in my food, and eating pussy is like eating Key Lime pie for me.

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline Iowaboi

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
  • Sun fun
Reply #36 on: June 18, 2021, 01:44:32 PM
I have one that refuses to even trim I told her when I get those long hairs in my mouth makes me puke.
  She loves her pussy ate but won't even use trimmer to knock the forest down do no oral kinda sucks for me because I keep my cock smooth .
  Mentioned to a friend of mine our prob and she suggested that I can eat her pussy anytime I want!
   She will even suck my cock once in a while no desire to be with her other than oral pleasuring .
  Maybe find a fuck buddy who's shaved I did.