KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 222021

Offline None

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +28/-1
Reply #140 on: June 18, 2016, 07:22:08 PM
Being a lawyer comes in very handy I'm sure but the guy I know is a magician. He makes things disappear.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #141 on: June 18, 2016, 07:49:23 PM
Attending funeral for family member who was only 18. 

My condolences, TD.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #142 on: June 18, 2016, 08:02:10 PM
Being a lawyer comes in very handy I'm sure but the guy I know is a magician. He makes things disappear.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #143 on: June 19, 2016, 08:07:00 PM
Fathers day.

Gawd fuckin' damn it I wanna kick him in the nuts  :emot_banghead:

TinyDancer

Reply #144 on: June 20, 2016, 03:58:08 PM
A lonely teenage broncing buck, with a pink carnation and his dad's pick up truck, tried to pass me on the left-hand side, as I was making a left-hand turn. I think my vehicle I s totalled. The frame is bent. It's not a total disaster, because injuries are minor, and I have Insurance.  But oh how I do not look forward to all the shit I have to go through with the claims forms, the inspections, the haggling, and getting a new vehicle... More forms and haggling.  Not a good way to start the summer.

I tried to think of something positive to say but couldn't because all the bullshit you will have to go through.  All I can say is this totally sucks, and glad it was you and not me.   :emot_laughing: 

Offline None

• Deviant
Reply #145 on: June 20, 2016, 04:02:54 PM
I forsee a SL600 in your near future.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #146 on: June 20, 2016, 04:54:25 PM
Or at Least a Mercedes CL550.......
 ;D

Love,
Liz

ChirpingGirl

Reply #147 on: June 20, 2016, 06:10:08 PM
A lonely teenage broncing buck, with a pink carnation and his dad's pick up truck, tried to pass me on the left-hand side, as I was making a left-hand turn. I think my vehicle I s totalled. The frame is bent. It's not a total disaster, because injuries are minor, and I have Insurance.  But oh how I do not look forward to all the shit I have to go through with the claims forms, the inspections, the haggling, and getting a new vehicle... More forms and haggling.  Not a good way to start the summer.

I was in a similar accident. Rich little bitch was fuckin' around on her phone and plowed right into me. The family refused to pay for anything so I fuckin' sued them. They could have easily payed what was owed and been done with it but my lawyer nailed them hard. They had no case, all the evidence was 100% against them and the judge wasn't gonna buy her being a neglected little rich bitch. She also didn't even have a valid license.

She very nearly killed me and I still have the injury she gave me.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #148 on: June 20, 2016, 09:27:32 PM
Or at Least a Mercedes CL550.......
 ;D

Love,
Liz

Great cars.  Overpriced, but still great road cars. 

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #149 on: June 22, 2016, 04:32:55 AM
Work.   They're not playing nice in my absence.   Why all the drama?

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #150 on: June 22, 2016, 05:19:46 AM
Another one gone.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #151 on: June 23, 2016, 12:46:15 AM
My ex not paying child support.  Back to court...

I'm using the fact that my ex never paid child support as a "you ain't gettin' any of my pension" weapon if she ever tries to come for some of it. The best I would agree to would be 1/2 of my contributions during the time we were together. And then, even though the kids are now in their late 20s, I would ask for back support and her half of the debt we accumulated while we were together.

The total amount of child support I received was a one time payment of $50.00. I had primary custody of our two girls for 9 years. We live on either end of the continent which means shared custody was that in name only.

That is all.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #152 on: June 23, 2016, 02:22:43 AM
They declared my car a total loss, so I'm in the market for a new one.  Bad news is that I was upside down on my loan.  The good news is I PAID FOR GAP COVERAGE... ALWAYS get the gap policy, if you finance the vehicle.

This is what I own now.

This is what I'll own in a few months.

You better fuckin' believe it'll have it's ass covered. So much as spit in it's direction a mile away and I'll sue your ass for destruction of property.

8)

Offline None

• Deviant
Reply #153 on: June 23, 2016, 03:49:13 AM
Seriously!?!?!?!?! I am so so so jealous. Is it an early build or late build? I am told the early ones were hit and miss because they had a lot of bugs to work out. The later ones are much better because they had fixed most of the design issues by then. The coolness factor far out weighs any issues they had in my book.

Did you, by chance, find a kilo hidden somewhere in the car? HAW Haw haw!!!

ChirpingGirl

Reply #154 on: June 23, 2016, 04:46:57 AM
Seriously!?!?!?!?! I am so so so jealous. Is it an early build or late build? I am told the early ones were hit and miss because they had a lot of bugs to work out. The later ones are much better because they had fixed most of the design issues by then. The coolness factor far out weighs any issues they had in my book.

Did you, by chance, find a kilo hidden somewhere in the car? HAW Haw haw!!!

1981. We bought it for about $33,000. My mom talked him down from 40 reminding him that it's not like it actually travelled through time or could even make it to 88MPH.  :emot_laughing: He did take care of it and fixed a lot of problems with it so $33,000 was fair.

Now it's costing a small fortune to turn into a time machine. It'll light up and do all kinds of awesome things. I visited it a few days ago and the guy building it for me is doing it down to the smallest detail. And charging me to the smallest detail.  :roll:

I wish I found a kilo. I could have sold it to ease the costs. Oh well. It'll still be awesome when my daughter passes it down to her kid.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #155 on: June 24, 2016, 05:15:47 AM
My friend in college had a DMC.  Awesome.

Every time I drove it people would ask to have their picture taken with it.  :D

Offline None

• Deviant
Reply #156 on: June 24, 2016, 11:38:23 AM

ChirpingGirl

Reply #157 on: June 24, 2016, 02:25:21 PM

Offline None

• Deviant
Reply #158 on: June 24, 2016, 03:11:29 PM
How about these?

ChirpingGirl

Reply #159 on: June 24, 2016, 03:21:52 PM
How about these?

No, but I am looking for the video camera Marty used.