What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 219906

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1611/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #40 on: May 18, 2016, 04:11:43 PM
When your computer is your livelihood, never allow your children to use it. Somehow, they managed to mess up all of my Wi-Fi connections, and disable the drivers for my printers. I really could kill somebody right now.

Toe, it usually is the other way with us.  We screw up something on the computer, tablet, etc and then we have to ask one of our 7 or 8 year old grandchildren to undo what we had done.

TD - we love you.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #41 on: May 18, 2016, 05:25:27 PM
What "ruined" my day yesterday was realising half way to work was that I had forgotten to shave. On the bright side, that was the worst thing that happened. So, it was still a pretty good day.

That is all.

Dav3e

Reply #42 on: May 18, 2016, 07:30:48 PM
Being ignored.

Not by me. ;D

But yeah needing someone to acknowledge your existence and dealing with them not doing so sucks.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #43 on: May 18, 2016, 10:06:00 PM
Actually sometimes it's cool to feel invisible and have people not acknowledge you're there. Because sometimes I'm just not in the mood to play Fifty Questions.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Dav3e

Reply #44 on: May 19, 2016, 09:12:56 AM
Actually sometimes it's cool to feel invisible and have people not acknowledge you're there. Because sometimes I'm just not in the mood to play Fifty Questions.

Being left the fk alone is GREAT when you want. Trying to interact and being ignored makes me have the feels. That or pee on her leg the next time we shower O-0 .

ChirpingGirl

Reply #45 on: May 19, 2016, 02:25:41 PM
My wife finally let me use the feeldoe and penetrate her ass. Much as she enjoys causing me insane pain doing it to me I though she would finally understand why I hate it.

Multiple orgasms. She loved it.  :emot_banghead:

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1763/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #46 on: May 23, 2016, 01:41:45 AM
Got a sliver in my middle finger.    Was pulling out with tweezers and it broke in two.   The other half is deep.   I'm going to end up ripping my finger apart to get this little bugger.   It is driving me crazy. Going on 2 hours.

:emot_angry:,
Jules

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #47 on: May 23, 2016, 02:02:32 AM
Got a sliver in my middle finger.    Was pulling out with tweezers and it broke in two.   The other half is deep.   I'm going to end up ripping my finger apart to get this little bugger.   It is driving me crazy. Going on 2 hours.

:emot_angry:,
Jules

Mission accomplished.   The ripping my finger apart and getting the sliver out.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline insatiable

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +557/-2
  • Insatiably Insatiable.
Reply #48 on: May 23, 2016, 12:19:51 PM
My wife finally let me use the feeldoe and penetrate her ass. Much as she enjoys causing me insane pain doing it to me I though she would finally understand why I hate it.

That sounds same as my girlfriend. I can say I literally understand the pain. But with time and practice I am getting used to it.

Something about something by someone important.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #49 on: May 23, 2016, 02:37:51 PM

That sounds same as my girlfriend. I can say I literally understand the pain. But with time and practice I am getting used to it.

It's been done to me countless times and it's still a nightmare.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #50 on: May 23, 2016, 02:58:34 PM
Had to have the death talk with my 4 year old after she couldn't understand why a dog laying in the road didn't get up and move out of the way.

I had to explain that it was dead, and couldn't move anymore. She didn't get it. "Then help the dog move it's not safe there" I had to explain the concept of it to her, and that one day it will happen to all of us and we're only here a short time, then we die and make room for others to live.

"We won't get to go to the park anymore or have fun playing?"

:'(

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #51 on: May 23, 2016, 05:13:16 PM
Had to have the death talk with my 4 year old after she couldn't understand why a dog laying in the road didn't get up and move out of the way.

I had to explain that it was dead, and couldn't move anymore. She didn't get it. "Then help the dog move it's not safe there" I had to explain the concept of it to her, and that one day it will happen to all of us and we're only here a short time, then we die and make room for others to live.

I think the "death talk" to a four year old is a little to premature.
Explaining some or certain aspects of death might be okay, but not everything that you did. I'm not sure a four year old can "fully" grasp the ideas behind a "death talk".
But before someone has a fit, I also think that yes the "death talk" should come at an age appropriate time.

Love,
Liz

Offline None

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +28/-1
Reply #52 on: May 23, 2016, 05:24:22 PM
Caution .... topic moving dangerously close to 1408.

Back to slivers.
Quote from: MintJulie on May 22, 2016, 07:41:45 PM

Twice I have had slivers from paneling underneath my fingernail such that you could see it. One of them I could actually get ahold of to pull out. The second, however, broke off flush and I had to dig to just be able to grab it.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #53 on: May 23, 2016, 06:23:37 PM

I think the "death talk" to a four year old is a little to premature.
Explaining some or certain aspects of death might be okay, but not everything that you did. I'm not sure a four year old can "fully" grasp the ideas behind a "death talk".
But before someone has a fit, I also think that yes the "death talk" should come at an age appropriate time.

Love,
Liz

I've had to do it before. It ruined my day, but it was time for the talk. I had to tell my daughter after she watched Charlotte's web the first time. It's not easy, it's horrible, but when the time comes it comes and there's no real best time to talk about it. Better she and I talk about it than let her watch Charlotte's web.

I might have put it off, but she was really upset and I had to explain the situation. There's no point in leaving things out. It was a talk we'd have eventually.

That ruined the day, but it would have ruined any other day.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 06:30:58 PM by ChirpingGirl »

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #54 on: May 23, 2016, 09:16:52 PM
A bad headache that just won't stop.   :'(

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline None

• Deviant
Reply #55 on: May 23, 2016, 09:34:11 PM
My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.   :emot_chug:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #56 on: May 23, 2016, 09:52:45 PM
That trick never worked for me.     Usually some exercise or a nap helps.   Excedrin most of the day hasn't worked.

Thanks for the advice though Cap'n Resu.    :-*

Jules

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #57 on: May 23, 2016, 10:41:05 PM
That trick never worked for me.     Usually some exercise or a nap helps.   Excedrin most of the day hasn't worked.

Jules

I crack my neck constantly when I have a headache. It doesn't help.

;D

Sorry, no miracle cure. Sleep it off is this the only thing you can do.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #58 on: May 23, 2016, 10:53:12 PM

Jules

Try Ice on the back of your neck....
It will throb for a while, then go away.

Love,
Liz

Offline None

• Deviant
Reply #59 on: May 23, 2016, 11:19:47 PM
Have someone stomp on your right foot and kick you in the left shin. You'll forget all about your headache. Guaranteed to work or your money back.