Guest · 115836

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1762/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1320 on: September 12, 2021, 06:53:47 PM
On a special night last night,  Mrs Watcher and I had a wonderful time making love. It was beautiful.  8) 8)

Well, YAYY for you!
If the eagles nest is rocking...
Watcher will be squawking!

And, oh yeah, me too.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #1321 on: September 12, 2021, 07:05:42 PM
Spunktastic job, everyone!  8)

:emot_laughing:

Sorry :facepalm:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1319/-3
Reply #1322 on: September 12, 2021, 07:26:34 PM
Nice to hear. What...no details? Shiela set the standard ya know. :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1610/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1323 on: September 13, 2021, 03:37:09 PM
Nice to hear. What...no details? Shiela set the standard ya know. :emot_laughing:

I know. Who wants to hear about missionary sex?  ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +130/-1
Reply #1324 on: September 13, 2021, 04:19:42 PM
I know. Who wants to hear about missionary sex?  ;D ;D

It's been so long since I've been laid, I might have to join a convent

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1325 on: September 13, 2021, 05:08:25 PM
Two nights in a row. 
I was the instigator on Saturday night.
Dan was the aggressor on Sunday night.   Woo for Dan.  He did everything right.

Should I ThreePeat?   We'll see.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1326 on: September 13, 2021, 05:27:37 PM
We're rooting for you, Jules 😈😇

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1327 on: September 13, 2021, 07:19:30 PM
On a special night last night,  Mrs Watcher and I had a wonderful time making love. It was beautiful.  8) 8)

Well, YAYY for you!
If the eagles nest is rocking...
Watcher will be squawking!

And, oh yeah, me too.

I may be squawking but Mrs Watcher was making some great noises thanks to my tongue... 8) 8)  I know. Still not as titillating as Shiela's descriptions.  ;D

Congrats, MJ, on two days in a row, maybe a third?  How are you keeping Dan "up" three days in a row?  WOO! ;D ;D

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2956/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1328 on: September 25, 2021, 05:37:07 PM
I fucked Ben last night.

I was feeling great for the first time in a long while, and my friends asked me if I wanted to go out for friday fish. There is a pub just outside town that has excellent baked haddock. Dispite getting sick last time I went out, I decided I was going because after two weeks being stuck at home I wanted out.

We had a table, the fish was good, and the margaritas were flowing. While we ate, Ben walks in with a couple of his buddies and we see each other almost immediately. He stops by the table, says hello, we had a quick back and forth about how we were doing, and then he went and sat at the bar. I talked with my friends about him for a while, and the margaritas kept coming.

Long story short, we all started chatting, and next thing I know, I'm out in the parking lot with him, gripping the tailgate on his truck and we just went at it like we were fucking animals.

It was fast, and hard, and deep, and dirty, and hot, and I craved ever second of it. He felt like a volcano inside me, it was so hot.

We went back inside and I felt like such a whore. My friends knew, his friends knew, and that made it seem so much dirtier and made me so much more satisfied.

This does not mean we're back together, in fact after we finished, we started spewing out excuses, and even said it was a spur of the moment thing, we needed closure, blah blah blah...

I've no regrets, I wanted to fuck him again, so I did.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1319/-3
Reply #1329 on: September 25, 2021, 06:04:59 PM
Parking lot sex hanging on to the tailgate. Got my mental image for the day. ;D

Booty call... it's like a drug. Once is too many...a thousand never enough. :emot_laughing:

Good going Shiela. :emot_kiss:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #1330 on: September 25, 2021, 09:48:22 PM
I fucked Ben last night.

I was feeling great for the first time in a long while, and my friends asked me if I wanted to go out for friday fish. There is a pub just outside town that has excellent baked haddock. Dispite getting sick last time I went out, I decided I was going because after two weeks being stuck at home I wanted out.

We had a table, the fish was good, and the margaritas were flowing. While we ate, Ben walks in with a couple of his buddies and we see each other almost immediately. He stops by the table, says hello, we had a quick back and forth about how we were doing, and then he went and sat at the bar. I talked with my friends about him for a while, and the margaritas kept coming.

Long story short, we all started chatting, and next thing I know, I'm out in the parking lot with him, gripping the tailgate on his truck and we just went at it like we were fucking animals.

It was fast, and hard, and deep, and dirty, and hot, and I craved ever second of it. He felt like a volcano inside me, it was so hot.

We went back inside and I felt like such a whore. My friends knew, his friends knew, and that made it seem so much dirtier and made me so much more satisfied.

This does not mean we're back together, in fact after we finished, we started spewing out excuses, and even said it was a spur of the moment thing, we needed closure, blah blah blah...

The relationship is working again on the terms you wanted. Only he wanted something more serious. Keep seducing him, I say. No excuses. Call him when you want him. He'll try to say no, but men are sluts. Go get the relationship you want with him.

Offline seeker83

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +41/-1
  • Don't be a nice guy, be yourself.
Reply #1331 on: September 25, 2021, 11:48:07 PM
I fucked Ben last night.

WOW!

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3088/-41
Reply #1332 on: September 26, 2021, 08:20:47 PM

And that's why makes you such a cool chick!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Dadw420

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-0
  • Fun and openminded bi dad/stepdad.
Reply #1333 on: September 26, 2021, 09:25:22 PM
After a dry spell of about two weeks, I had hot sex with my gorgeous wife the last two afternoons.  Today, she gave me a little show and opened her long legs and so slowly played with her pussy and clit while I watched and got hard. She made me watch, although I kept trying to touch her, kiss her, and grind against her.  After what seemed like hours (maybe 5 minutes lol) she let let me lick her, just under her clit (her fave)….sooo slowly as she instructed, and within seconds she came. She was grinding against me as she pulsed, and moaning like a baby.  I kept my tongue still against her clit, then started moving it ever so slightly again.  I picked up the pace and started fingering her wet pussy, AND the entrance to her wet anus.  She did not protest . Within a couple minutes I made her cum again.  I was so hard and horny I slid my dick right into her pussy and came as she was cumming. She’s sleeping now as I’m writing this, and I’m getting hard again….might have to go wake her…..

Offline SmuDoodel

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-1
  • Woof
    • Days and Symes
Reply #1334 on: September 28, 2021, 07:06:23 PM
A wee hours of the morning text from Vicky. A nice light supper at my place that evening. Once I felt her thighs get all wiggly around my ears I knew all things would be possible last night.
For once I was right.

:aol_tittyfuck:
:aol_fellate:
:aol_missionary:
:aol_rideit:

But who's counting  ;D

The names have been changed to protect the malicious

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1164
Reply #1335 on: September 28, 2021, 10:03:41 PM
A wee hours of the morning text from Vicky. A nice light supper at my place that evening. Once I felt her thighs get all wiggly around my ears I knew all things would be possible last night.
For once I was right.

:aol_tittyfuck:
:aol_fellate:
:aol_missionary:
:aol_rideit:

But who's counting  ;D
Ah, a four-course supper indeed.😉

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1336 on: September 28, 2021, 11:07:36 PM

And that's why makes you such a cool chick!

8)

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1164
Reply #1337 on: September 28, 2021, 11:20:33 PM
I fucked Ben last night.

Ah,
Previously thought that it was maybe an old or fictional account,
Reading the last few lines made me realise that it was a recent, true one.
I along with everyone else am happy for ya.

Edit: awesome, just got my new tier, from this thread only!  8) (thanks a bunch Miss Shiela :) ) Woohoo.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1338 on: September 29, 2021, 02:34:04 AM
Me.  Well, not last night, but a few nights ago. 

It was awesome.  I should tell you about it,, but I'm afraid it would short circuit Watchers mind, and we don't want to do that. So...

Edit: awesome, just got my new tier, from this thread only!  8) (thanks a bunch Miss Shiela :) ) Woohoo.

Awesome indeed Mr Deviant.    Congratulations! 
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 02:37:47 AM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1339 on: October 03, 2021, 03:57:47 PM
Hope last night was not my October quota... ;D   It was a surprise and sometimes surprise sex is the best sex.... 8)