KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Random Sexual Thoughts

Guest · 34295

_priapism

on: October 30, 2017, 05:32:31 PM
That moment when you reverse crown her sphincter, and just the big, well lubed, tip of your cock pops into her ass for the first time.  And you just wait there for a moment, feeling your heart beat, listening to her tremble, and her shit ring slowly begins to loosen, to allow some deeper penetration...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 08:46:21 PM by Merovingian »

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 08:18:34 PM
 :emot_weird:

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 10:02:49 PM
To quote George Takei -- Oh, my.

That is all.

_priapism

Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 11:03:01 PM
I love KB for giving me a place to say such things.  Rather than the office coffee pot, where it might be interpreted as "creating a hostile work environment."   :emot_laughing:

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +222/-1
Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 11:12:45 PM
Well yeah, I guess the first time does need some getting used to. But that's true of so many sublime experiences. But a good partner will help you through that. Proper lubrication is crucial.

I remember my first prostate exam. It was a bit of a shock, but I got over it.

Offline Sensualtravler

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-17
Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 07:06:20 AM
Young girl interrupted  on her birthday by her family while playing.  :emot_weird:

http://www.cutscenes.net/videos/7617/girl-with-vibrator-scene/

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."

Offline Sensualtravler

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-17
Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 07:12:56 AM
Well yeah, I guess the first time does need some getting used to. But that's true of so many sublime experiences. But a good partner will help you through that. Proper lubrication is crucial.

I remember my first prostate exam. It was a bit of a shock, but I got over it.

Much harder to get over after realizing the Dr. has both hands on your shoulders and a wicked smile on his face.  ;D

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."

_priapism

Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 03:46:46 PM
I used to bunch up my girlfriend's granny panties, and pull them *deep* into her wonderfully puffy pussy crack.  Then I'd give her a nice wedgie, pull the panties deep into her butt checks also.  Sometimes I'd lift her feet off the floor, I pulled so forcefully, making her groan. But then came the fun part.  I'd give her a "pussy flossing", pulling the strand of well stretched underwear back and forth, forwards and backwards, while I told her how naughty she was, until she came.  Then I'd put the sodden wet panties, covered in cum stains and skid marks, in my pocket, so I could enjoy their smell and wetness the rest of the day.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1762/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 03:56:56 PM
I'd give her a "pussy flossing", pulling the strand of well stretched underwear back and forth, forwards and backwards

Ouch!

Then I'd put the sodden wet panties....in my pocket......

I only surrendered my underwear once in my life, I was 20. The next day, when I saw them wrapped around his rear view mirror, I said, "Never Again."

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 04:16:45 PM
I'd give her a "pussy flossing", pulling the strand of well stretched underwear back and forth, forwards and backwards

Ouch!

Then I'd put the sodden wet panties....in my pocket......

I only surrendered my underwear once in my life, I was 20. The next day, when I saw them wrapped around his rear view mirror, I said, "Never Again."

I am the panty man.  Collect them actually.  I travel so much, wifey will put a nice smelly pair in my pocket on the way to the airport, and I can enjoy little surreptitious whiffs during the day.  Then I spirit away to the men's room, and inhale her aroma during breaks.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 04:43:31 PM by Merovingian »

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 04:34:18 PM

Panty Raid in college.....about 20 of us lost our undies (including me).
The guys trapped me and another girl in the bathroom and forced us to give them up or they were just going to rip them from our bodies......
We sort of fought them off (not really)...but they got them and then ran off.
(Never did find out what happened to them).

Love,
Liz

Offline trapper

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-1
Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 05:20:19 AM
I think my lady Dr. likes prorate exams , she gives me one every appointment and I think she wiggles her finger a little more than normal, she has almost made me come a time or too, but who's complaining other than she is old and not so good looking.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 05:33:04 AM
I think my lady Dr. likes prorate exams , she gives me one every appointment and I think she wiggles her finger a little more than normal, she has almost made me come a time or too, but who's complaining other than she is old and not so good looking.

I crossed the hall from seeing the doctor once to get my blood drawn.  The pretty phlebotomist was having a tough time finding my vein poking multiple times.  She began apologizing profusely, so I replied to her that I just had a full exam across the hall, so this was not the most invasive nor the most uncomfortable thing I experienced that day.  She began laughing so hard, she had to find a nurse to come draw my blood.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 05:40:08 PM by Jed_ »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 06:48:04 AM
I used to bunch up my girlfriend's granny panties, and pull them *deep* into her wonderfully puffy pussy crack.  Then I'd give her a nice wedgie, pull the panties deep into her butt checks also.  Sometimes I'd lift her feet off the floor, I pulled so forcefully, making her groan. But then came the fun part.  I'd give her a "pussy flossing", pulling the strand of well stretched underwear back and forth, forwards and backwards, while I told her how naughty she was, until she came.  Then I'd put the sodden wet panties, covered in cum stains and skid marks, in my pocket, so I could enjoy their smell and wetness the rest of the day.

Nice idea, thanks.  I don't currently have a nice small girl IRL to try that out on, but I am in negotiations with one on-line about a future meeting.  In the meantime, I wonder if it's practical to make her do it to herself?

_priapism

Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 07:27:45 PM
The perineum is the area between our sex organs and anus.  It is loaded with blood vessels and nerve endings and is usually a darker color than the surrounding skin pigment.  

I had a girlfriend who thought her anus was dark, because it was DIRTY.  I didn't have the heart to give her an anatomy lesson, so I agreed with her... "Look at your dirty little asshole!  All brown because you could not wipe your ass!  Go get a soapy washcloth and lay over my lap!!!"

I would then proceed to soap her butt up, and spank her, while I shoved two or three fingers in her ass for emphasis.  This usually led to anal sex with her chanting, "Fuck my dirty butthole Daddy!  I'm a dirty little girl."

She claimed her ass was nasty, but she almost always came when I licked and played with it.  Maybe she was in on the secret.  I'll never know, but it was soooooo good while it lasted.

_priapism

Reply #15 on: November 12, 2017, 12:55:57 AM
I like to fuck on the bathroom counter.  It's just the right height for full penetration, and you can pull her ass to the edge and push her legs wide apart.  I like to say shit like, "Watch me fuck your horny hole in the mirror.  I wish your mom could see what a nasty little slut she raised."  I let her rub one out before I fill her with "goo" as she is fond of saying...

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1762/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #16 on: November 12, 2017, 01:03:38 AM
I like to fuck on the bathroom counter.  It's just the right height for full penetration, and you can pull her ass to the edge and push her legs wide apart.  I like to say shit like, "Watch me fuck your horny hole in the mirror.  I wish your mom could see what a nasty little slut she raised."  I let her rub one out before I fill her with "goo" as she is fond of saying...

I never enjoyed doing it on the bathroom counter.   It was a comfort thing.   It was back breaking with my neck, head and upper back against the hard wall.

But I'm very happy for you and my favorite Russian.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #17 on: November 12, 2017, 01:04:49 AM
I like to fuck on the bathroom counter.  It's just the right height for full penetration, and you can pull her ass to the edge and push her legs wide apart.  I like to say shit like, "Watch me fuck your horny hole in the mirror.  I wish your mom could see what a nasty little slut she raised."  I let her rub one out before I fill her with "goo" as she is fond of saying...

I never enjoyed doing it on the bathroom counter.   It was a comfort thing.   It was back breaking with my neck, head and upper back against the hard wall.

But I'm very happy for you and my favorite Russian.

Says the girl who didn't like to pee in the shower...  ;D

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #18 on: November 12, 2017, 01:16:52 AM
Bath "TUB"......Not Bathroom....!!!!
Tub filled with hot water, LOL.....never mind Toe you keep doing it on the cold tile, I'll stay with a nice hot tub of water........

;D
Love,
Liz

Killer Moth

Reply #19 on: November 16, 2017, 08:50:10 PM
Of my first two sex partners, one of did not want cum anywhere on her body but happily gobbled it down, and the second refused to let me come in her mouth but loved for me to come on her breasts or tummy. Complimentary opposites.