MintJulie · 3856

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1762/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
on: April 18, 2021, 02:22:18 PM
During the last week of March, Dan and I met his cousin and her husband in Las Vegas at the airport (cheap airfare from Detroit).  After loading our two pieces of luggage and our carry-on backpacks into what I call a 'Rock Star Motor Home' that was towing a jeep, we headed for Utah to explore the Mighty 5 Utah National Parks.

Here are some google pictures if you want a quick glimpse of what I was about to experience......
Bryce Canyon - Arches - Zion - Capitol Reef - Canyonlands

Paul and Anne are not tethered to their home in California.  Anne works odd jobs when she feels like it and quits when she tires of it or quits so they can hit the open road.  She told me she received 12 W-2's this year.  Paul has the luxury of working remotely.  So they take a month here and there and travel the country in their motor home.  Approximately the same age, Anne and Dan are pretty close. Anne would come and stay in Michigan in the summers as a teenager. And because of her summertime visits to Michigan she wanted to attend college at Michigan State University in the late 90's, and would come visit with Dan's family once a month for a home cooked meal.

Driving from Nevada to Utah, I was mesmerized by the landscape.  Anne let me sit shotgun to get a better view.  It these were the sights just driving along the interstate, I couldn't wait to see the landscapes at the parks.

Utah is not at all like  Michigan, everything here was rock or sand with a scattering of shrubs that grew wherever roots could find a crack in the landscape.  I should say "Red Rock".  The red landscape was breathtaking.

We arrived near Canyonlands National Park about 7 hours after our flight's arrival. I was surprised Paul just pulled off the side of the road down a dirt road and parked the RV facing south.  He did that so we could sit outside and take in the sunset.

We unpacked a few clothes into a small closet made available to us during our stay with them, with Anne giving suggestions of what we'd need to wear in the coming days on our hikes.  The remainder of the clothes and the suitcases were stowed in a large slide-out drawer on the outside that slid under our living quarters.  This RV was so big and so awesome.   Anne gave me a tour of their temporary home on wheels.  Dan and I would be sleeping on a bed that folded out from the couch in the main living area of the vehicle.  Their living and sleeping area was very big after they opened the slideouts.  Large sections of the motorhome slid outward giving more inside space.  It was huge.  Quite a difference from the tiny travel trailer my daddy owned 30 years ago.

After the tour I stepped outside to find Paul prepping for a fire.  4 camping chairs and a small foldable table were already set up around it.  A moment later Anne stepped out with 4 glasses and set them on the table.  She offered me a seat and sat down right next to me.  She was still getting used to my speech impairment, but Dan was there to interpret for us. Paul commented that he heard a rumor that I liked bourbon.  When I turned around to acknowledge him, he was in the midst of folding up a panel on the side of the RV that revealed a grill, a cabinet and a fridge. I had to stand up and look at it closer.  I was so amazed by this RV with it's constant surprises.  Paul opened the cabinet that contained a mini wine rack and their booze.  Gin, Vodka, and various bourbons. 

This trip is going to be awesome, I thought in a sing-songy voice in my head.   I had known before we left that Anne drinks whiskey, so we were going to get along great.  Paul drinks something different each night, but his go-to is gin.

"Ready for one," he asked.

I nodded.

"Be a sweetheart and hand me the glasses." 

And we enjoyed my first visit to Utah watching the sunset behind a high canyon wall while I got better acquainted with Paul and Anne.  Then Paul said, "Time for sunset #2," and instructed us to turn our chairs around.  We turned around and the bright red canyon wall about a mile to the east was lit up spectacularly.  We watched the shadow creep up it, seeming to brighten the still lit portion even more.  I was so happy.  My eyes actually watered.  It was so beautiful and I couldn't believe this wonderful place has always been so close and accessible being in the US, and I've never visited. 

Sleep came easy at 10:00 due to the 2 hour time difference, the few glasses of brown, and the long day of travel.  As did the early morning wake up.  I felt a bit strange having to go into their bedroom area to use the bathroom, but did so anyways at Anne's direction the previous evening when getting the tour.  Afterward, I stepped outside to a cool dark morning.

Paul joined me a couple of minutes later and I apologized for waking him up.  He understood me enough to say he was already awake and not to worry.  He spoke with a deep calming voice that seemed so soothing, I thought to myself that he could do voice overs in commercials.  He had brought the coffee maker with him and made coffee for us as we waited for the sunrise. Dan joined us moments before the sun rose up above the high canyon wall.  Anne liked to sleep in, so she rarely watched a sunrise in our time with them.

We ate breakfast and got dressed in our hiking gear.  The jeep was unhooked and off we went to Canyonlands National Park.

I'll save my park experiences for another time and fast forward 7 days...

We were supposed to fly out of Las Vegas on Friday March 26th, but we were having such a great time that when Anne suggested we change our flight and continue our stay with them, Dan and I didn't hesitate and called the kids back in Michigan letting them know of our plans.

Over the first 7 days we became very comfortable with Paul and Anne.  Anne had told Dan that she just loves me and was happy for him.  Dan already knew that I enjoyed both Paul and Anne's company.  They were friendly, talkative and it seemed like they just wanted us to be enjoying our trip and they did everything to make that happen.  I don't like to be fawned over and they didn't.  It was just a very comfortable setting being with them.

After each day we were quite worn out hiking the very hilly terrain.  It's different than running.  It's more like a workout, and I love a good workout.  Almost every afternoon or early evening we'd get back and take turns in the shower before enjoying dinner outside if the weather permitted.  It never rained on us, but the temperatures ranged anywhere from 20 to 60 degrees.  Most places we stopped - some campgrounds, some sites just pulling off into a field along a road - were usually in the 50's.  After dinner we'd enjoy drinks around the fire until we retired to bed.  One evening was really chilly and we played cards inside.

On Saturday the 27th, when we were technically supposed to already be on our way home, we had a shorter day of hiking.  We got back to the RV around 4pm.  Anne showered, as did I.  The two guys did not.  We had restocked some bottles the previous day and I was anxious to drink some of the Makers Mark I purchased.  It was Cask Strength and came in at around 115 proof.  With the help of Anne, we put a very large dent in the bottle.  I was feeling absolutely no pain.  Once, upon going into the RV, I needed the support of the kitchen counter as I made my way to the bathroom.  The guys were also two sheets to the wind.

At one point the camp fire the conversation hinted around the subject of sex.  And a few minutes into it, I thought I misheard when Paul mentioned he was impotent. "Okay" I thought, "a little too much information."  I glance at Dan who seems unfazed by this.

Anne added something to the effect of, "But we still have plenty of fun."

Paul nodded and agreed with her.

The conversation changed to our plans for the next day and it wasn't long before Anne and
 I had pulled out our phones to look at pictures from earlier in the day.  We were shoulder to shoulder as I swiped through my phone.  The pictures did not do what we experienced justice.  Not even close.

About an hour later I needed to use the bathroom and excused myself.  Anne said she would join me and followed me in.  After I came out of the small bathroom, she said, "Don't go back out yet, I want to show you something," and went in the bathroom.  I walked back to the couch and sat down to wait for her.

When she came out, she peeked into the front to see me sitting on the couch.  "Oh good, I thought you left.  Don't move, honey." And she retreated back into her bedroom area.

When she reappeared, she was holding something large and heavy in front of her with two hands.  Then I noticed what was protruding from the top of it.  A  dildo.

It was a Sybian machine.  I only knew of them because of KB.

Anne set it on the chair across from me.  "Paul may not be able to get an erection like he used to, but we have a lot of fun with this."  Then added, "We bought it with the first stimulus check last year."

I was just staring at it as she went on to explain it could be used with different attachments.  She eventually carried it back into her bedroom, then walked back out with a box a bit larger than a shoe box and sat down opposite me.  Opening the lid, she began pulling out the different attachments, mainly various size dildos, but also flatter things with nubs on them.

After putting everything away, we went back to the fire.  About half an hour later Anne said she was cold and leaned over and whispered to me that she can't stop thinking about "The Saddle", her name for it, and said she wanted to go inside and asked me to come with her.  Without waiting for a response from me, she took me by the hand.  As she led me toward the camper she told the guys, "We need some girl time.  If you need to tinkle, go mark your territory around the campsite to keep the coyotes away."

Once inside she pulled down the two blinds that were open, walked to the back of the trailer and was still talking about something else.  She returned wearing her underwear and a t-shirt and set "The Saddle" down.

Anne went back to the bedroom, returning with the box of attachments and set it on the chair, knelt down and opened it.  She pulled out a dildo and a tube of lube.  Pulling the cover off the machine where the dildo was to attach.  She attached it and then plugged the machine in, then plugged another wire that ran to the control box into the front of the machine. 

"One setting is the vibrate, one setting is the thrust.  Well, It vibrates and sort of twirls slightly," she explained while holding her index finger straight up and made a small circular motions with the tip.

Anne put her leg over the saddle and positioned herself so the dildo was resting up against her front side.   She explained she likes to just let it rub against her to "get her going".  It was hidden from view to me because she had pulled her shirt over it.

Anne grabbed the controller and turned it on.  It seemed so loud.  Like a small hand held vacuum but with a vibration sound to it.  I was thinking the guys had to hear it outside.  She was explaining things as the motor hummed.  A couple of minutes in, her mood changed.  She became less talkative and went into her own little quiet spot with her eyes closed.

Anne startled me when she suddenly said, "Okay, I'm ready to get fucked," and stood off of it.  She reached beneath her long shirt and lowered her underwear to the ground.  She grabbed the lube from the box and applied it to the protruding dildo.  I sort of felt uncomfortable with this, but I was interested in everything going on.  So I continued to watch in wonder.  The alcohol I had consumed earlier contributed to my fascination of what was going on in front of me.

Anne stood over the machine and then lowered down.  Her shirt again hiding everything.  When she was nestled onto it, she turned it on, the noise filling the small space again.  She played with the controls in her hand before just setting the box on the floor in front of her.  She explained a couple of things in the first minute, but like earlier, she quieted and concentrated on what was going on.  On occasion she would reach forward and adjust the knobs. It was about 10 minutes when her O came.

The whole thing was amazing to watch and I found myself mesmerized by it all.  I was imaging what she was feeling and found myself a little turned on by it.  There have been numerous image postings on KB of women using them, but it is nothing like the real thing. 

Anne had climbed off and upon recovering said, "Whew, that was fun," as she stepped back into her underwear.  She eventually stood up and removed the attachment and took it to the sink to wash it.

As she was washing it, Anne turned to me and said, "Do you want to try it, honey?" 

I shook my head and said something like, "It looks very enjoyable though."

She didn't understand me.  But just smiled at me.

Anne took everything and carried it into the back bedroom putting it away.  When she came back out she said, "I'm going to bed, honey.  Are you going out with the boys, or going to bed?"  I indicated I was going to stay in.  She went to and leaned out the door telling Paul she was going to bed and to come in and open the couch bed for me.  She told me goodnight and walked back to her room. 

We were up early the next morning on a hike. Anne and I were about 20 feet in front of the guys and she apologized for the previous night.  I told her it was okay and to make her feel better told her I appreciated her showing me it.  She smiled and said she can understand me better when she's not drunk.  I said, "I can speak better when I'm not drunk."  We both laughed.

We hiked about 13 miles but were back at the RV about 4 pm.  Earlier than normal.  When Anne declined a drink from Paul saying she had her share last night, he asked if she'd like something else instead.  There was some hesitation and she looked at me, then Dan. 

"Have you guys ever tried marijuana gummies," she asked hesitantly.

Dan answered for us both and said we have had them a number of times.  She got a look of relief on her face and said that she was going to have that tonight  and told us we were welcome to partake.  Dan and I looked at each other and communicated to each other that we were good with doing that.  After dinner, Anne brought out a little bag of THC gummies.  Dan and I made eye contact again to ensure we were both good with doing it, and we each helped ourselves to one, as did both Paul and Anne.  I wasn't up for bourbon either so I had a very weak Gin and tonic.

30 minutes later our buzzes started to kick in and I was thinking I had too big of a dose.
 Usually I do a 5 mg dose, I think this was 10 mg.  Within an hour of taking it we were all laughing about the stupidest things.  Uncontrolled laughter.  Yep, we were all high.

A couple hours after sunset Anne leaned over and said she wanted to go for another ride in the saddle and said, "Come in with me, okay."  I gave her a smile and a nod.  Then she told the same to Paul across the fire.  Dan seemed oblivious to what she was saying.

"Do us guys get to come watch this time?"

Anne said, "If Dan is okay with it, sure."  Then she got up and went inside.

I was very high, and a bit drunk but still was thinking to myself, "she isn't really doing that in front of Dan."

But Paul confirmed it by adding, "Come on Danny, let's go, you don't want to insult your hostess.  Your exhibitionist cousin is about to put on a show."

I had told Dan about what happened the previous night, but he had no clue she was about to give a repeat performance.  But then he said to me in a low voice, "Did he just say what I think he said.  'Exhibitionist'?" 

I nodded.

Paul repeated, "Let's go. It's getting chilly out here anyways and the fire is almost dead."  The three of us picked up around the chairs and picnic table and a few minutes later went inside.  The Saddle was already in the middle of the floor. 

When Dan noticed the black round saddle with a dildo sticking out the top of it, he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.  I just returned an awkward smile.

"You two sit on the couch," Paul instructed us.  And we did.

Anne came back in the room in the same shirt she had on the previous night and sat down on it.

Dan didn't know what to think and I was just thinking "oh my, I can't believe she's about to do this in front of Dan."  She turned the saddle on.  The loud hum sound filled the air.  Anne did exactly as she had with me the previous night, grinding up against it.  The long shirt draped over it.  A moment later she sat up higher and reached underneath her shirt and guided the dildo into herself, mounting it.  She must have already had her underwear off.  Paul was holding the controls and was playing with the knobs.  Anne was much more animated in her sounds and reactions than she was the previous evening when it was just her and I alone. Her face was getting red and Paul told her to "take off your shirt, baby." 

She replied, "Not in front of Dan."

Dan said, "Maybe I should go outside," and started to get up.

"No you don't Dan, sit back down," Paul said as he reached forward and grabbed the hem of Anne's shirt. "She's an exhibitionist at heart.  She enjoys this."  He started lifting at her shirt and without hesitation Anne lifted her arms and allowed her shirt to be removed.  She sat on the saddle naked in front of Dan and I.  She only made eye contact briefly, keeping her eyes closed otherwise. Her pubic hair and breasts in full view of us.

Dan and I would glance at each other on occasion.  It was very surreal. But at the same time I was thinking about me in her position with my husband and another man sitting watching and I had rather pleasant feelings tingling through me. 

This went on for a number of minutes until Anne had her orgasm.  It's not often one gets to be a silent bystander and watch someone experiencing the earth moving for them.  It was very exciting to watch, more exciting for me watching tonight than the previous night..  The machine went quiet and Anne sat there for a bit before getting off and quickly putting her shirt on.

To break the silence.  Dan said, "Well, your turn now, I guess."  He was joking and I laughed at him. 

Then I said, "Hey, I'm okay, if you're okay with it." 

And his face went straight and he returned a blank look before finally saying, "Okay, if you want to." 

I said, "I'd love to try it, but I can't do that with Paul here."  I looked at him apologetically, not even sure he understood me. 

He put his hands up and said, "I'm going out and get that fire started again.  Everybody come join me when you're done.  Have a good time Julie."

The day we arrived, they had given us a small closet to put our stuff in, other than that the suitcases were in the storage beneath.  I went over to the closet and grabbed my Tom Brady jersey, which I had been wearing to bed every night.  I took it into the back where I changed.  I took off my hiking pants and socks and shirt. I left my bra on and put on the jersey.  When I walked out, Anne and Dan were sitting on the couch.  I reached out and grabbed the drink I had brought in with me and took a big gulp.  Anne told me she had just used lysol wipes on it and put some lube on it.

When I looked at the dildo thingy I thought, "Am I really going to do this."  I could feel my face redden up.  I was suddenly super hot.  Over the previous 10 minutes of Anne sitting on it, I had imagined what it might be like and was thinking of how I'd like to try it.

I looked at Dan and he said, "If you're not comfortable babe, you don't have to.  And Anne and I can leave if you want us to." 

I thought about my exhibitionist days in my 20's and said, "But I want to."  He nodded.  "And I want you to be here, and I'm okay with Anne being here."  He nodded again.

I knelt down over it, lifted my shirt over it and let it push against me through my underwear.  Anne asked if I was ready and I nodded.  And the humming noise startled me and the inside of my thighs were being tickled.  I sat down more fully in the seat and pushed up against it.   I had noticed but didn't pay that much attention, but right in front of and behind the dildo was a little area that rose up from the surface.  Like little ripply rigdy type things.  Not much, but enough that when I touched them, it felt REALLY good on my labia and a bit inside.  Anne was constantly playing with the knobs changing the speed and the thrust setting.  After a couple of minutes of this I could feel my face heating up, along with my breathing quickening.  I needed more.  I think they both knew it also because I was no longer just letting it rub against me, I was arching my back and pushing more into it.

I backed up off of it and stood.  I reached beneath the jersey and lowered my underwear to the floor.

I knelt back down and lifted my shirt over it and eased myself on to it.  It took a good half minute to get it in comfortably.  Dan and I hadn't had sex in a week and having it inside me felt really good.  I actually thought a bigger attachment might feel better.

Anne asked if I was ready and I nodded.   "We'll just go slow at first," she said.  And the hum came and The Saddle came to life.  It immediately jolted my insides with a million little feelings and touch points as it started vibrating slightly, .  Much more different than toys I have played with before.  I put my hands on the saddle in front to support myself and lift off it a bit easier and that motion alone changed how it felt.  It started pushing up and into me while tilting forward and backward all while vibrating.  It was overwhelming. I looked up at Dan and said, "Oh My God." 

He just gave a smile and said, "I guess you like it."   

"Oh, wow," was my response.  I smiled, "It feels very good."

It was feeling very good and Anne had it on one of the slowest settings.  I let myself back down fully onto it \and my clitoris came in contact with those ridges in front of the dildo and I yelped a bit.  Anne asked if I was okay and I said I was.  A moment later she turned a knob and it started thrusting slightly upward more inside of me.  The ridgy things resting against my clitoris hummed and I could feel it vibrate through my whole skeletal system. 

Anne played with the speed, constantly changing things up.  My eyes met hers and she asked how I was doing.  I think I mumbled out the word 'good', but don't even know.  A moment later I looked at Dan, when our eyes met I felt the rush of warmth across my breasts and it raced downward to my sex and my O crashed through me.  I could feel my hips involuntarily rocking against the machine as it continued.  My actions along with the non-stop thrusting caused the sensations I was feeling to last for over a minute or more I think.

Anne slowed down the machine to a very slow almost non existent thrusting as I rode my O out. 

Anne told me, "That was beautiful, Julie."

I just kept my hands down supporting my weight as I sat upright, trying to catch my breath as I recovered.

I sat up straight and brushed the hair out of my face, feeling a little embarrassed by what Anne had just witnessed.  But I had just watched her in the same scenario and I let my embarrassment disappear. 

The sound of the machine came back to life.  My eyes quickly met hers.  She was taking me for another ride.  She was blank faced as she sat with the controls in her lap, her index fingers and thumbs, each controlling a knob.  It was much slower than it seemed the previous time.

I was starting to get hot, like sweaty hot.  Anne suggested I take off my shirt.  Odd request coming from her but I was very hot. Figuring that I had my bra on, I reached down and lifted my shirt off and over my head and put my hands down on my thighs.  Anne took it from me.  I looked up and found Anne looking at my pubic area.  I didn't try to hide the view and allowed her to look as I thought a razor hasn't been down there in 7 days.  I closed my eyes as Anne varied the speed, vibration and thrust.  Anne suggested I take off my bra but I didn't.  She said not to worry about Paul walking in and she informed me she had locked the door.  "Go ahead honey, take off your bra and feel free," she said again, "It's okay.  It's how I like to ride it."

I looked down at my jiggling cleavage coming out the top of my bra and imagined my boobs swinging around while I rode this wonderful sex toy.  I glanced up at her and she was staring blankly at me and nodded to my bra as if to say, "It's okay."  I ignored her and closed my eyes and concentrated on the feelings this thing was giving me. 

Anne worked the knobs for the next 5 minutes, varying the speeds.  With my O quickly approaching, I started rocking up and down as Anne had both the thrusting depth and the speed at maximum.

When my moment hit, I yelled for it to be turned off as I tried stifling my scream.  She did as asked and my legs convulsed around the saddle. They so badly wanted to close but couldn't.  Small tremors from within me caused my upper body to tremor. This went on for a full minute until I finally got the strength to raise myself off of it to kneel down next to the machine with my legs curled underneath.  I could feel the wetness on the inside of both my thighs.

Anne said, "that was beautiful," as she knelt down to the other side of it and cleaned with a lysol wipe.  I put my shirt and underwear on and walked to the back to put on my pajama bottoms.  When I came back out, the bed had been opened and Anne sat on it.  Dan had gone outside.  We both sat on the bed finishing our drinks and she asked if I enjoyed it.  I nodded that I had.  She said, "I love that thing and I love doing it with you all watching."

She asked if I was okay with her being naked and letting Dan watch her.  I nodded and gave a dismissive wave, letting her know I was okay with it. We talked for a bit more.  After finishing her drink, Anne said goodnight and went back to her room.  I laid down.  Both guys came in shortly after and we all went to bed.

The next morning we were having coffee outside.  Dan had gone for a run, so it was just Anne and I.  Paul came out and we all sat in our chairs sipping coffee.   

Anne apologized to me for allowing Dan to watch her.  Hmm, I thought we had already talked about this.

I said, "It was fine.  I don't mind at all.  I think Dan was a bit embarrassed at first but he got over it."

Paul chimed in, "Well I wouldn't be embarrassed watching you do it."  He gave a little laugh.

Anne gave a laugh and said, "Oh Paul, stop."  As I felt my cheeks warm up.

On our hike that day, I mentioned what was said to Dan.  He said, "Well yeah, any guy would like to watch a woman do that." 

And the thought of Paul seeing me in that state consumed my thoughts the remainder of the day.

When we got back to the camper, we all showered.  Anne first, then me.  We were instructed by Paul to take short showers because we were running low on water and the hot water heater only holds so much.  So, when it was my turn it was wet the hair, turn water off, shampoo and wash my body, then turn the water on to rinse.  My thoughts turned to The Saddle.  Which led to possibly doing it again that night.  Using the razor, I quickly 'touched things up' down below.

After our showers we had dinner.  Some wraps with wild rice, corn, black beans, shrimp and avocado slices.  It was so delicious.  Dan got the fire going as we cleaned up the mess from dinner.  I decided on wine as my drink, along with everyone else. 

After sunset, Anne said she was going to have a gummy and asked if anybody else wanted one.  I said I did, but a half dose of what I had the previous day.  Paul and Dan both declined.  An hour later I was feeling no pain and Anne and I were acting silly.

A bit later Anne excused herself to go to the bathroom and I followed her inside.  When she came out of the bathroom, I went it.  When I came out, I wasn't at all surprised to see The Saddle was on the floor out in the main room.  A flutter went through my stomach.  I had thought about it all day and now that it was about to happen, I felt a warmth rush through me.  The first thing that I thought about was Paul being present while I sat on it.

"It's our last night, are you up for finishing with a bang," Anne asked.

My buzz was still going strong.  I nodded.  "Yes," I smiled at her.

"Come sit," she said, Anne said, patting the cushion on the couch. And I did.

"After I told Paul how you enjoyed yourself twice last night, he asked me to suggest to you about possibly letting him watch you tonight."  She let that sink in and added, "Would that be okay?"

A flutter in my stomach.

"He's a harmless soul and it would make him very happy.  But I'm not going to pressure you into it. And I won't ask again."

I just said, "I think I can."

"Okay, again, no pressure Julie, I'm just throwing it out there."

We went back outside and refilled our wine glasses.  About an hour later, she touched my hand when the guys were in conversation. "I'm ready to go in, are you?" I nodded.  "And the boys," she asked.  I took a deep breath and thought about it.  Then I gave her a  slight nod.

"Both of them," she asked, confirming what she hoped I meant.  I nodded again.

Anne announced she and I were going inside and held her hand out to me.  I took it and stood up.  Anne said, "You fellas are welcome to join us."   

Dan was looking up at me as we walked inside.  He stood and followed me in.  Paul came in also.

Inside, Anne said, "Julie and I will be right back," taking my hand again she lead me to the back.  She started getting undressed and looked at me and said, "I want you to know how special this trip was.  Paul and I both hope you enjoyed yourself.  This is making it even more special.  Thank you, from both of us."

Flutters were coursing through my stomach.  Thoughts started going through my head as I tried talking myself into what I was about to do.  I've been naked in front of guys before. I was a bit of an exhibitionist in my early 20's.  I'm not stupid, I know guys like the female body. I'm okay showing my body in certain situations.  This is a safe place.

Anne stepped into the bathroom as I undressed to my bra and underwear.  I put my Tom Brady jersey on and my p.j. shorts.  Then I felt another flutter in my stomach as I imagined what I was about to do.  I thought of sitting atop the Saddle completely naked as Anne had the night before.  I imagined Paul looking at me, his eyes on my nakedness.  I imagined baring my breasts for both his and Dan's viewing pleasure.  I imagined having an O in front of my husband and another man.  I felt a shock go through me, and a warmth down below.  In my buzzed state, I quickly pulled my arms back inside the jersey and removed my bra. I had just gotten my arms back through the arm holes of the jersey as Anne stepped out of the bathroom.  She saw the bra on the floor and smiled.   "Paul is really going to enjoy tonight," she said and kissed me on the cheek.

She asked if I needed to go potty, I said that I didn't.  We both stepped out into the room.

Anne went first.  Again, naked during her time in the Saddle.  And then it was my turn. I took off my p.j. bottoms.

Like the previous night, I sat down and nestled up against the dildo.

As I nestled up against this thing, I realized Paul had the controls in his hands.  It felt like Dan should have it, or Anne.  Was I thinking too much into this, I wondered.  But I didn't say anything about him holding the controls that would direct the penetration of my sex.

The humming filled the room and I closed my eyes and pushed up against it.  It was less than a minute when things started to heat up.  I slid back and off of the machine.  Anne was about to lube up the dildo.  As she knelt down I thought to myself, "If I'm going to do this, I am going to do it right."  I stopped her and said, "I want to try something different."  After Dan interpreted it, she understood and she turned to the box on the table.  I picked out a bigger one, but not the biggest.  She put it on as I observed, not making eye contact with the guys.  I just watched her put it on.  I took the lubricant and applied it and she handed me a clean towel to wipe my hands.   I realized I still had my underwear on and stood up.  I reached beneath and lowered them.  I stepped out of them and picked them up.  Not sure what to do with them I handed them to Dan.

And shortly after getting on, I was happy of two things, one being that I changed the attachment, and two being that Paul was at the controls.  It was like he could read exactly what I wanted as he played with the knobs.

After recovering from my first O, I stayed on. A moment later Anne said to Paul, "I think she's ready again honey."

Paul understood and turned the machine back on.  A couple of minutes later I was really enjoying myself and I looked at Dan and said, "Are you okay with me undressing?" 

He nodded and said, "If you are."

I reached down and pulled my shirt up over my head and Anne took it from me.  I looked at Dan briefly and closed my eyes.  Even with my eyes closed I could feel Paul's eyes on me.  I imagined what I must look like with the machine lightly shaking my entire body, I could feel my breasts jiggling slightly.  When I masturbate for Dan, I like him to see all of me.  I was feeling that way now.  I put my hands on the saddle behind me and arched my back.  This lifted my breast a bit, but also gave a better view of my mons pubis.  Little did I know that the dildo would press up against the inside front of my vagina, vibrating against my g-spot and I let out a loud moaning sound.  It felt amazing.  I didn't hide my pleasure when I said, "Oh, god," quietly.  And just as quickly the controls changed.  The vibrations lessened to half of what they were, but the thrusting started, rubbing up and down across the inside wall.  I looked up at Paul and our eyes met.  God did it feel good, I kept eye contact with him as the sensation continued.  He was doing this to me.  Making me feel so good. 

I looked down at my body, my pubic hairs and breasts on display for Dan and Paul.  I leaned back further and the rubbing intensified with a twist of Paul's fingers.  It was amazing. It was heaven. With a twist of his fingers, the thrusting seemed to reach higher.  I gasped and clamped my eyes shut.  I couldn't take much more of that and quickly brought my hands around to the front of the saddle.  I leaned forward allowing them to support my upper body as I lifted off slightly, and I found a new pleasure in the angle the dildo was entering me.  It felt wonderful also.  My hips involuntarily began rocking back and forth. I began lifting and lowering at my knees. It wasn't giving the penetration that I wanted, or what I craved.  So not only was the machine doing the work, I was f'ing it right back.   I opened my eyes and looked down to my swaying breasts.  I thought again of the view the guys had.  Dan I knew loved this view. Did Paul?  I looked up as I started to moan.  And the moans started coming more and more, louder and louder.  Paul just stared back at me as he turned the vibration to high. My lips forming an O shape as I looked back at the man that was making this happen.  I sat down fully pressing my clitoris against the little ridges and the vibration there felt like and I was being electrocuted.   I became vocal as my orgasm arrived.

Paul turned the vibrations and thrusting to low as I spasmed with my legs unable to close wrapped around the machine as it was.  After 30 seconds of being hunched forward trying to support myself I said, "Stop please."  And the machine went silent.

I just sat there with my eyes closed as I recuperated, not moving.  I felt Anne reach forward and brush my hair off my face and behind my ears.

It was about two minutes when I finally came back to life. 

I opened my eyes and met Dan's eyes.  I felt Anne's presence on the seat next to me and looked to my right.  She just smiled at me.   

As I started to make a motion to stand up, Paul knelt down in front of me with the controls in his hands.  He reached down in front of the machine to unplug the cord.  I think he did this at this time so that he could be very close to watching this thing exit me.  His eyes were locked on my sex, confirming my suspicion.  I put on my undies, then my jersey, then my p.j.'s and sat down next to Dan and leaned into him with my feet curled under me on the couch.  He put his arm around me.

Paul and Anne cleaned everything and put it all away.  When they came back out, Paul had opened another bottle of wine and we all filled our glasses.

Paul made a toast saying, "It's our last night and I want to make a toast to a wonderful trip and here's to hoping Julie and Dan can join us again soon."  As we clinked our glasses he added, "And to our lovely brides for an amazing final night of very erotic entertainment."

As we laid in bed that night with Dan curled behind me, he told me how beautiful it was and it was the most erotic thing he had ever witnessed. I asked him if he was upset I got naked in front of Paul. Dan told me that made it even more erotic with my 'pussy hair and tits' on full display for Paul.  I could feel his hardness pressing into me from behind.  His hands slid under my jersey and engulfed my breast, toying with my nipple.  I wanted him right then, but didn't think it would be appropriate, and it wouldn't be very comfortable on the fold away bed.  I fell to sleep and slept a wonderful 8 hours.

On the final day we did one last hike in a place called Valley of Fire State Park just an hour from Las Vegas.  It was the hottest day yet and we finally were able to wear shorts and t-shirts the whole day, with no need for a sweatshirt.  We were afforded a cloudless sunset before Anne and Paul took us to the airport two hours before our flight.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 09:37:06 PM by MintJulie »

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 07:16:23 PM
Great read Jules, and no doubt you made the boys very happy ;)

Edit.. even though it was a 'true story' and not a pre-planned plot, I felt like there was a rising tension throughout the story that was nice, culminating in the question of whether or not you would really go through with letting everyone including Paul watch you riding the saddle.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 07:27:18 PM by Clitical Thinking »

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1611/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 08:13:19 PM
Watcher gives it -   :emot_penis: :emot_penis: :emot_penis: :emot_penis: :emot_penis:   ;D   Plus a WOO!

But did you really learn about the Sybian from KB?

I have no fond memories of the landscape of Utah. Nor most of Nevada, except for the Reno/Lake Tahoe area

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3088/-41
Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 10:26:10 PM

I have no fond memories of the landscape of Utah. Nor most of Nevada, except for the Reno/Lake Tahoe area

That's your take-away?!?

It's one of the most erotically-charged and well-written stories every posted here!

;)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 11:29:01 PM by MissBarbara »

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1319/-3
Reply #4 on: April 23, 2021, 11:03:20 PM
Time for Watcher's Perv Review? Dang Bro! I ended up in the shower after I read it... and it was a long happy one
 ;D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2956/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #5 on: April 23, 2021, 11:23:11 PM
After I read it in my PM, I went window shopping, but the price tag is an little high for me. Then I read this finished work, and by the end if the day I will have a jar with a little seed money in it.

It got my mind working, my heartrate up, and my body wanting. Wish I could have checked Dan's and Paul's pulse. Probably wouldn't even need to feel for it, just see the veins in their neck's throbbing

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3088/-41
Reply #6 on: April 23, 2021, 11:30:03 PM

Time for Watcher's Perv Review? Dang Bro! I ended up in the shower after I read it... and it was a long happy one
 ;D

Indeed!

He's in grave danger of having his bro card revoked!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #7 on: April 23, 2021, 11:32:55 PM
Don't mind watcher, he was a little 'scattered' after he read the story  :emot_laughing:

_priapism

Reply #8 on: April 24, 2021, 12:05:15 AM
So jelly!

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2956/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #9 on: April 24, 2021, 12:41:25 AM
So jelly!

Absolutely. I definitely want a ride. So well told that I could almost feel eyes on me.

And I'm sure Watcher is still a little scatter brained after last night with Mrs. Watcher, and then you put this sexy steamy story on top of it... I'd think he's a little deserving of a free pass.

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #10 on: April 24, 2021, 12:53:27 AM
After I read it in my PM, I went window shopping, but the price tag is an little high for me. Then I read this finished work, and by the end if the day I will have a jar with a little seed money in it.

Time for a GoFundMe?  ;D

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #11 on: April 24, 2021, 03:57:01 AM
I know I'm going to sound a little perverted (to put it mildly) by saying this, but from reading this well-retold memory, I could see everything that happened quite vividly in my mind, and holy fuck! I wish I was there!

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #12 on: April 24, 2021, 03:29:14 PM

Dan asked if I wanted one for Mother's Day. 
Ummmm, NO!

During my 8 years of self seclusion I think it would have been wonderful to have around.  But not now.  As I told Shiela, I prefer Dan and making love.  Toys are nice and serve their purpose in their own way.   But to me, it's body against body during sex.  It's the intimacy of the physical touch.  Leg intertwined with a leg, a hand touching my hair, shoulder, back or breast during love making, or me wrapping my legs tightly around him pulling him into me. LIps on lips (or other body parts).  Making love with him is like our souls are melting together.  That's what all I want.

The experience of Anne using it came totally came out of the blue.  It was completely unexpected.  And as I thought about it the next day on our hike, my mind consumed me with what I had witnessed her do.  My thoughts couldn't escape what I had viewed the previous night and as the day went on, I wanted to experience it myself, so I did.  And similarly, on the last day my mind thought of Paul being witness to what I had done, again during the hike the excitement I felt from imagining him watching, completely consumed me.  Figuring it was the last night we would be with them, I let it happen.  And I'm happy I did.

Back to Dan's suggestion for a Mother's day gift, even if he was joking. No thanks.  The machine was fun and exciting and something I will never forget.  We had fun with it.  It served it's purpose in a fun and different way that took me to a place that allowed me to have a very special experience in the manner we used it.  We had our fun and now it's a happy memory.  I'll leave it at that. I couldn't see myself getting even close to a similar experience with it at home.  Dan and I will make our own fun and I have plenty of toys he is welcome to watch me play with. 
Besides, we still have kids in the house.  The prerequisite to acquiring new toys is that they must fit in a shoe box with my other toys, so they can be hidden away.  The Saddle was ginormous!

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1319/-3
Reply #13 on: April 24, 2021, 03:34:58 PM
Thanks for sharing such an intimate story with your KB family. It was hot, personal and honest.

Your follow up and reasons for mixing the Mother's Day gift was a good follow up.
 :emot_kiss:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #14 on: April 24, 2021, 03:46:21 PM

That's your take-away?!?

It's one of the most erotically-charged and well-written stories every posted here!

;)

Au contraire MissB.  I gave it my top rating.  Will a Sybian be on MJ's Christmas wish list?  8)

_priapism

Reply #15 on: April 24, 2021, 05:42:07 PM

Back to Dan's suggestion for a Mother's day gift, even if he was joking. No thanks.  I have plenty of toys he is welcome to watch me play with. . . Besides, we still have kids in the house.  The prerequisite to acquiring new toys is that they must fit in a shoe box with my other toys, so they can be hidden away.  The Saddle was ginormous!

It is noisy, so we only use it when the kids are away. We have a four poster bed with lots of room underneath.  Besides the kids are pretty respectful of boundaries, except my 19 year old. He’s used most of dad’s toys on the girlfriend, and judging from the shrieks and moans I’ve heard through the AC vents, she seem to enjoy it. But I always have to remember to wash everything carefully before they get used again.  And the Astroglide... BUY YOUR OWN SON.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #16 on: April 24, 2021, 07:58:34 PM
It was brought to my attention that there should be a similar reaction emoji or photo from a woman's perspective when reading stories. Erect nipples was suggested. I offer this:   8) 8)

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #17 on: April 24, 2021, 09:45:12 PM

UGH!!!   I forgot one of the most important things....

Paul looks kind of like Toe.  Same hair style, same mustache, similar but not quite the same accent.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #18 on: April 24, 2021, 09:49:45 PM
And as I thought about it the next day on our hike, my mind consumed me with what I had witnessed her do.  My thoughts couldn't escape what I had viewed the previous night and as the day went on, I wanted to experience it myself, so I did.  And similarly, on the last day my mind thought of Paul being witness to what I had done, again during the hike the excitement I felt from imagining him watching, completely consumed me. 

I'm glad you included that part of the story, how your thoughts and imagination consumed you, because I could almost feel the butterflies myself while reading that :)

MichaelChris

Reply #19 on: April 26, 2021, 02:29:18 PM

Mint Julie,

Let me just say that this was a very enjoyable read as were all of your other story entries. I am willing to wager that had your hostess known you enjoy the company of other woman, the two of you may have had additional fun during your visit. Perhaps during your next visit?
I am sure your friend Paul will not soon forget the vision of you enjoying yourself on their play thing.
I think I can speak for everyone by saying we look forward to your next story entry.

C & M