KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What did you learn today TIL

MintJulie · 108141

psiberzerker

Reply #940 on: November 19, 2019, 09:17:22 PM
Well, that sucks.  Honestly, it might (MIGHT) be a little healthier, all things considered.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #941 on: November 24, 2019, 03:47:17 PM
On average, there are 6 billion SMS (Short Message Service) messages sent every day in the U.S. alone. Globally, 4.2 billion people are texting worldwide. Text messages aren't secure. And it isn't even our fault; the default text messaging services many of us use are old and vulnerable to a number of attack scenarios.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #942 on: November 26, 2019, 04:39:04 AM
My son had a sore throat this morning (playoff game in the rain last night), so he decided to stay home.......... he helped me roast a turkey, make oyster stuffing...........

I love love love love Oysters.
I also looooove stuffing.

I googled this fantastical combination of words.    I am drooling while reading the different recipes and looking at images.

Oyster stuffing.   Oyster stuffing.  

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #943 on: November 26, 2019, 06:16:16 AM

I googled this fantastical combination of words.    I am drooling while reading the different recipes and looking at images.

Oyster stuffing.   Oyster stuffing.  

Sounds dirty, doesn’t it.  “Eat my oyster stuffing good.”

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #944 on: November 26, 2019, 02:06:32 PM
Sounds dirty, doesn’t it.  “Eat my oyster stuffing good.”

Alright buster, now you just ruined it for me.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #945 on: November 26, 2019, 04:12:08 PM
My grandmother made two stuffings, one with oysters and one without.  I can’t recall who didn’t like oysters, but maybe I was among them as a kid.  I had lousy taste as a kid.  I know I ate it as an adult, even brought the oysters for her to use.

On this topic, we’re going to happy hour tonight for $1 oysters, 3 to 7.  I’ll probably then have to explain to my Peruvian what the word aphrodisiac means.  On Sunday I had to explain the word lecherous, although I’m not sure the Spanish lascivio really captures the meaning.

_priapism

Reply #946 on: November 26, 2019, 04:48:45 PM

My grandmother made two stuffings, one with oysters and one without.  I can’t recall who didn’t like oysters, but maybe I was among them as a kid.  I had lousy taste as a kid.  I know I ate it as an adult, even brought the oysters for her to use.

One grandmother made chestnut stuffing, that was heavenly.  The other grandmother made cornbread stuffing with big chunks of boiled egg and celery.  To this day, I am not a fan of cornbread stuffing, although I have made it a few times, usually at the request of friends.  I have been a Bon Appetite* subscriber since the 80’s, and the Thanksgiving issue used to be a really big deal.  I got the oyster stuffing recipe maybe twenty years ago.  And I have been making it ever since.  A big hit at the table every year.

*Bon Appetite pretty much sucks now as a printed medium.  But epicurious.com is a great online resource and has all the old recipes.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #947 on: November 26, 2019, 07:50:59 PM
limp biscuit/bizket:

The actual meaning whether u like it or not--A game where a group of guys jack off in a circle, where a cracker is placed in the middle. The last guy to blow there load on the cracker, must eat it with all the sperm on it. Therefore the biscuit is limp cuz of the sperm. Also a band name led by Fred Durst.

:emot_laughing:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #948 on: November 26, 2019, 09:13:49 PM

limp biscuit/bizket:

The actual meaning whether u like it or not--A game where a group of guys jack off in a circle, where a cracker is placed in the middle. The last guy to blow there load on the cracker, must eat it with all the sperm on it. Therefore the biscuit is limp cuz of the sperm. Also a band name led by Fred Durst.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #949 on: November 26, 2019, 09:22:37 PM
While I see the similarities, I still think oyster stuffing has to be tastier.

_priapism

Reply #950 on: November 27, 2019, 04:43:17 AM
While I see the similarities, I still think oyster stuffing has to be tastier.

I get the big 16 oz. tub, and use them all, with the brine.  So good.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #951 on: November 27, 2019, 06:51:45 PM
limp biscuit/bizket:

Learn something new every day. Btw - think you meant "their" load instead of "there" load.  I prefer to blow my load on much better things, other than crackers. Looks towards Chirp..... ;D ;D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #952 on: November 27, 2019, 07:20:59 PM
limp biscuit/bizket:

Learn something new every day. Btw - think you meant "their" load instead of "there" load.  I prefer to blow my load on much better things, other than crackers. Looks towards Chirp..... ;D ;D

CJ copied it from a website.  ;D

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #953 on: November 29, 2019, 07:34:51 PM
Through test trials, I can now say this for certain.

The only difference between a good salad and a good time is...
Where you put the cucumber! :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #954 on: November 29, 2019, 08:02:10 PM
President Obama graduated from Harvard Law School in 1991 and was admitted as a lawyer by the Supreme Court of Illinois on Dec. 17, 1991. Prior to being elected to the Illinois state Senate in 1996, he worked as a civil rights lawyer at the firm formerly known as Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Four days after Obama announced that he would run for president in February 2007, he voluntarily elected to have his law license placed on “inactive” status, according to Grogan. Then, after becoming president, he elected to change his status to “retired” in February 2009.

Michelle Obama graduated from Harvard Law School in 1988, and was admitted as a lawyer by the Supreme Court of Illinois on May 12, 1989. Following graduation, she joined Sidley Austin, a corporate law firm in Chicago. But a few years later, in 1994, while working for the Public Allies project in Chicago, Obama voluntarily had her license placed on “inactive” status.

So both of the Obamas are lawyers in the technical sense, but neither have held an active bar card in over 12 years.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #955 on: November 30, 2019, 07:12:19 PM
We had a power outage last night. Everything went completely dark. My neighborhood of spoiled fucks looked like a post apocalyptic scene. It was so weird.

So I learned what this neighborhood of spoiled brats will look like when the apocalypse happens.  :emot_laughing:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #956 on: December 01, 2019, 12:27:15 AM
One month to go until recreational weed becomes legal in Illinois. Weed sales will become legal at 6 a.m. Jan. 1, 2020.

Ick. But also, maybe it'll make people chill the fuck out.  :roll:

Anyone does it anywhere near my kids or womens and CJ's gonna be very unhappy.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #957 on: December 01, 2019, 04:06:18 PM
One month to go until recreational weed becomes legal in Illinois. Weed sales will become legal at 6 a.m. Jan. 1, 2020.

Saw a political cartoon in the paper this morning showing our governor as a chia pet proclaiming every day will be 4/20 beginning on January 1st. Another law rushed through without much due diligence.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #958 on: December 01, 2019, 04:57:27 PM

Legal in Michigan tomorrow and people are camping outside a store overnight.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2019/12/michigans-first-recreational-marijuana-customers-camped-outside-store-overnight.html

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #959 on: December 01, 2019, 09:11:20 PM
Whole fucking city is going to smell like weed.

The shelves will be raided of funyuns and cheetos.  :roll: