KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 222382

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2965/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #4320 on: May 31, 2021, 04:47:24 PM
Went to pour milk into my morning brew and it had gone off, so i had to go to get dressed and go the shop first.

M.... mi....milk

In coffee???...

I don't drink my coffee black unless the only thing I can add to it is milk. It is too thin and doesnt taste right to me. But having chunks is definitely not preferable.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1631/-3
Reply #4321 on: June 02, 2021, 12:47:56 PM
Went to pour milk into my morning brew and it had gone off, so i had to go to get dressed and go the shop first.

M.... mi....milk

In coffee???...

I don't drink my coffee black unless the only thing I can add to it is milk. It is too thin and doesnt taste right to me. But having chunks is definitely not preferable.

I feel several boos coming on - it was awful powdered coffee creamer in the USA that turned me to drinking coffee black, then I discovered how weak your coffee is. Drunk it black ever since. (I still think Armageddon is one of the worst movies ever made)  ;D ;D ;D

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4322 on: June 02, 2021, 03:32:21 PM

M.... mi....milk

In coffee???...

I feel several boos coming on - it was awful powdered coffee creamer in the USA that turned me to drinking coffee black, then I discovered how weak your coffee is. Drunk it black ever since. (I still think Armageddon is one of the worst movies ever made)  ;D ;D ;D

Hows that saying go? Opinions are like assholes, eveybodies got one?  Well you mister DongKenobi, you need to clean your opinion better.  It's dirty and smelly

:emot_laughing:

Maybe if you had Shiela made coffee, it may change your opinion, love. I've been told at work I'm not allowed to make coffee there because it's too strong. :emot_kiss:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4323 on: June 02, 2021, 05:21:31 PM
You can make coffee for us anytime.  :emot_kiss:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4324 on: June 04, 2021, 01:27:43 AM
Funeral. Great uncle Jim. Had a big personality and enormous hands.  I could almost fit two fingers into his wedding band. Best hugger.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1850/-28
Reply #4325 on: June 04, 2021, 01:36:38 AM
from my experience, most uncles are big huggers.

one of the originals

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4326 on: June 08, 2021, 04:35:57 PM
When I got home this morning, all of the lilacs were done. No more beautiful scent when I walk from car to apartment, and I closed my window because that smell is all gone now.

If I were god, I'd make lilacs last all summer, and pets live for as long as their owner does.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1631/-3
Reply #4327 on: June 09, 2021, 09:02:47 PM

Being told that I missed the World Naked Bike Ride in London back in 2019.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #4328 on: June 10, 2021, 01:14:01 AM
A very nice and very cute Asian girl I used to message with quite a bit a few years ago, and who to my knowledge exclusively dated other girls despite sending me all sorts of dirty messages and gifs, has been in a real life relationship with a much older man for the last few months.  And, it wasn’t me!

It’s OK.  I’m happy if she’s happy.  Thinking that didn’t stop me from finding and reading our old messages in the night, which made me extremely horny.

_priapism

Reply #4329 on: June 10, 2021, 06:29:10 PM
Person calls and requests a free consultation. We set it up via Zoom. They then request a reschedule. We rescheduled for them and set it up on Zoom a second time. I sent a message with the meeting links and password. Wait for half an hour. And they never show up. Because, you know, my time is not worth anything.

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #4330 on: June 10, 2021, 07:24:04 PM
Person calls and requests a free consultation. We set it up via Zoom. They then request a reschedule. We rescheduled for them and set it up on Zoom a second time. I sent a message with the meeting links and password. Wait for half an hour. And they never show up. Because, you know, my time is not worth anything.

Send them a bill 😈😇

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4331 on: June 10, 2021, 09:55:44 PM

Send them a bill 😈😇

Exactly, put on the invoice that the consultation was free, but time wasted was not

Offline Dudester

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-66
Reply #4332 on: June 10, 2021, 11:26:42 PM

I'm with Sheila, bill them.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4333 on: June 16, 2021, 12:59:04 AM
This is not a day ruiner, as I wont let it ruin my otherwise excellent day. but I didn't want to put this in what made my day, but while I was helping out the neighbors I felt a little somthing in my upper back.  Afterwards, I took a shower and now I'm laying on the couch and everything along my right shoulder blade hurts.  Hurts when I move my arm, and when I turn my head too far.  I can look left and right, but if i were to try and look over my shoulder, either way, it hurts. No big deal, I'll worry about it if it gets worse or lasts too long.

And since this is KB, I'll keep it a bit trashy, because what the hell, so am I.  Stuck here on my back, if there was only something I could do to pass the time

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4334 on: June 16, 2021, 04:56:36 PM
This is not a day ruiner, as I wont let it ruin my otherwise excellent day. but I didn't want to put this in what made my day, but while I was helping out the neighbors I felt a little somthing in my upper back.  Afterwards, I took a shower and now I'm laying on the couch and everything along my right shoulder blade hurts.  Hurts when I move my arm, and when I turn my head too far.  I can look left and right, but if i were to try and look over my shoulder, either way, it hurts. No big deal, I'll worry about it if it gets worse or lasts too long.

And since this is KB, I'll keep it a bit trashy, because what the hell, so am I.  Stuck here on my back, if there was only something I could do to pass the time

Read? Television? Meditate?  Shower buddy?  :emot_kiss:

Hope the hurt in your shoulder goes away soon. If not, I am sure a half dozen KB members, at least, would be willing to come over and massage it for you. The shoulder I meant..... 8)

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4335 on: June 16, 2021, 05:20:42 PM
Its fine today, must have just put a little too.much strain on it. little stiff, just needs a good stretching.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4336 on: June 17, 2021, 09:06:37 PM
A little stiff, just needs a good stretching.

Same here... :emot_kiss:

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #4337 on: June 18, 2021, 06:00:57 AM
Stuck here on my back, if there was only something I could do to pass the time

Maybe smacking the kitty too hard is how you hurt yourself in the first place  :emot_laughing:

Sorry  :facepalm:

On a more serious note, this didn't exactly ruin my day, but I just remembered that MJ hasn't posted regularly in a month. I hope things are going a little better for her  :'(

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4338 on: June 18, 2021, 01:18:43 PM

On a more serious note, this didn't exactly ruin my day, but I just remembered that MJ hasn't posted regularly in a month. I hope things are going a little better for her  :'(

Her absence is definitely palpable 😔

_priapism

Reply #4339 on: June 18, 2021, 01:50:36 PM

Her absence is definitely palpable 😔

It has certainly been noted (and felt) by me. 😢