KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Can’t Sleep Club

Guest · 20754

KitKat

Reply #60 on: February 05, 2018, 05:12:44 AM
Metallic taste is a warning of diabetes, liver, or pancreatic cancer.  I’d get it checked out if it persists.

Planning on sleeping well tonight.  Fever finally broke, so I don’t plan to be up ever other hour tonight.  And puppy is sleeping well in kitchen finally.

Sweet dreams. :)

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #61 on: February 05, 2018, 05:13:15 AM
Metallic taste is a warning of diabetes, liver, or pancreatic cancer.  I’d get it checked out if it persists.

Planning on sleeping well tonight.  Fever finally broke, so I don’t plan to be up ever other hour tonight.  And puppy is sleeping well in kitchen finally.

Glad your fever broke, sleep well.

My metallic taste did go away.  I don’t expect it to return unless I do a tasting as I have implied here.  Hear that Indian Babe?

KitKat

Reply #62 on: February 07, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
Woke up at 3:45 can't fall back asleep.  :facepalm:

_priapism

Reply #63 on: February 07, 2018, 12:34:13 PM
I’m awake.  First one.  As usual.

KitKat

Reply #64 on: February 07, 2018, 12:40:34 PM
We'll good morning to you. ;)

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #65 on: February 07, 2018, 02:26:28 PM
Didn't get much sleep on Monday night.  Only about 4 hours.   So I figured I'd sleep good last night.    I woke up about 3:00 worrying about my commute- getting snowed on.  I didn't sleep much after that.  Was going to grab my computer, but it was too nice under the covers.  Never really went back to sleep.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #66 on: February 07, 2018, 03:19:48 PM
I was all hyped up on cough syrup and OTCs.  Sort of half dreaming half hallucinating stuff that makes no sense now, but I probably got six hours out of all of it.  Enough to make a go of it today.  With coffee.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #67 on: February 07, 2018, 04:00:23 PM
Wednesday Morning (Early, Very Early) like 4 AM.
Could not sleep, so I went down to the barns to check on things (everything good, all quiet)....Back to the kitchen and made a peanut butter and banana sandwich, just waiting for it to snow, and snow it did..!!!......started at 7AM and has steadily increased since then (they are calling for 5" now).....not sure about NYC. I just hope the rain and ice storm passes us by.

Love,
Liz

KitKat

Reply #68 on: February 07, 2018, 05:09:35 PM
Wednesday Morning (Early, Very Early) like 4 AM.
Could not sleep, so I went down to the barns to check on things (everything good, all quiet)....Back to the kitchen and made a peanut butter and banana sandwich, just waiting for it to snow, and snow it did..!!!......started at 7AM and has steadily increased since then (they are calling for 5" now).....not sure about NYC. I just hope the rain and ice storm passes us by.

Love,
Liz

Stay warm sexy. ;)

KitKat

Reply #69 on: February 08, 2018, 08:17:58 PM
Second night in a row I woke up at exactly 3:45 am. Luckily this time I just fell right back asleep. If it happens again tonight, I will be officially freaked out.

Anyone here ever experience sleep paralysis?

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #70 on: February 09, 2018, 03:47:45 AM
Second night in a row I woke up at exactly 3:45 am.

That used to happen to me a lot.  It is so weird.   It hasn't happened in a while.  But in my 20's, for like a week straight, I'd wake up at the exact same time in the middle of the night.  By the 5th night, I really started freaking out.

I've been waking up in the middle of the week all week.  It's starting to tick me off.   Then, I've been getting up early because it's been snowing all week.   I can't wait for the weekend to sleep in and hopefully reset my body's sleep clock.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #71 on: February 09, 2018, 03:53:59 AM
Already down before 9 p.m.  I am so freaking tired.  Running two kids back and forth.  Trying to repair two autos.  Paying bills.  Dealing with approaching Valentines and a birthday celebration.  Clients calling all hours... I’m turning phone to DND.

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #72 on: February 09, 2018, 03:59:37 AM
Already down before 9 p.m.  I am so freaking tired.  Running two kids back and forth.  Trying to repair two autos.  Paying bills.  Dealing with approaching Valentines and a birthday celebration.  Clients calling all hours... I’m turning phone to DND.

Yes, turn on the DND, but I'm still on the 'Allowed Calls From' list, right?

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #73 on: February 09, 2018, 04:16:40 AM

Yes, turn on the DND, but I'm still on the 'Allowed Calls From' list, right?

Don’t make me horny.  I am taking a “Tom’s Night Off.”

KitKat

Reply #74 on: February 09, 2018, 04:30:52 AM
Sexy. I have no idea, but sexy.  :emot_heehee:

_priapism

Reply #75 on: February 09, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

KitKat

Reply #76 on: February 09, 2018, 04:55:12 PM
 :emot_heehee:

_priapism

Reply #77 on: February 10, 2018, 05:30:05 AM
Just had a Thin Mint brownie with a (single) scoop of ice cream.  Now cuddling with my puppy.  Perfect end of Friday.

KitKat

Reply #78 on: February 10, 2018, 02:32:15 PM
Worst night sleep in a long time. My little one kept waking up with nightmares. Found out he has a low fever. I hope its not flu.  :facepalm: Then once I finally get back to sleep a loud thunderstorm moved in and woke me up again.  :

I never should have said that I never have trouble sleeping. Now it seems I have jinxed myself.   :roll:

_priapism

Reply #79 on: February 13, 2018, 11:06:56 AM
Woke up at three and can’t get back to sleep.  Fooled around on Chaturbate, and now I’m all horny too.  Damn me.