KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Ask a female a question.

Lois · 38508

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #200 on: September 10, 2020, 04:21:27 PM
I'm fairly certain many of you girls have interacted with guys who have been absolute creeps. So how do you go about getting them to—for want of a better phrase—stand down? And does it always work?

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #201 on: September 10, 2020, 04:32:51 PM
I'm fairly certain many of you girls have interacted with guys who have been absolute creeps. So how do you go about getting them to—for want of a better phrase—stand down? And does it always work?

Snobbery.  I act like a complete uptight self important bitch.  Basically a Kardashian.  If that doesn't really work we have our friends.  Wherever the guy is, whoever he is most interested in is placed on the other side of the group as often as possible.

Then if need be, we find another group of guys who dont really seem interested or are there for other reasons, and we do talk with them, or we speak with the bartender.  More often than not if you make a big enough seen near other guys, they will try to help...  I have slept with the help on two occasions.

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #202 on: September 10, 2020, 05:35:37 PM

Super easy, I would just start to talk. Usually, they look at me wondering if I'm drunk off my ass, at first.  Then realization kicks in and they walk away. 
Success rate:  100%

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #203 on: September 10, 2020, 06:04:50 PM

Super easy, I would just start to talk. Usually, they look at me wondering if I'm drunk off my ass, at first.  Then realization kicks in and they walk away. 

That's just awful.  Sure it needs out the absolute jerks, but that is just terrible.  Somebody should kick them in their tiny useless junk.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3094/-41
Reply #204 on: September 10, 2020, 07:19:35 PM

This is slightly off-topic, since it doesn't deal with guys who are "absolutely creeps," just regular guys, and often nice guys.

Initially, when a guy would ask me out, I would politely decline. After a couple of years I realized that was silly and counter-productive, and now I typically say something like, "I'm gay, but if you'd like to go out with me for dinner or a drink, I'd like to do that."

It preserves their egos (and yes, I realize that's a stereotype), perfectly clarifies the situation, and I've made some wonderful "guy friends" in the process.

Although, there was one time about 10 years ago when I was in a bar with 4 or 5 other women. At one point, two slightly tipsy guys wandered over to our table, and started with the whole, "Hello, Ladies!" routine. Two of the women were very attractive, and they had their eyes on then. They tried polite brush-offs, they refused offered drinks, and they got to the point of direct and firm refusal. When that still didn't work, one of the two women screamed at the top of her lungs, "Get your hands off me you fucking pervert!" Everyone in the bar heard it, and the two guys were met with dozens of evil stares. They slinked away. 

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

BlakeMather

Reply #205 on: October 01, 2020, 03:06:18 PM
On the assumption you're straight... would it make a difference between a man or woman arousing you? If so, what's the difference. To answer it from my POV, I can't make that disconnect. Gotten plenty of hand and blow jobs from women. A guy gave me a hand job when I was drunk and I felt nothing, only guilt and disgust afterwards. Not being homophobic, just curious

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #206 on: October 01, 2020, 03:59:59 PM
Of course there is a difference, however, I wouldn't say that I'd feel guilty, and I probably wouldnt use the word disgusted.  Indifferent, maybe embarrassed, but I would probably be more curious as to what aroused me in the first place. 

I have no sexual attraction to other women, so if suddenly my friend Kim got me aroused, I'd most likely excuse myself and go have a session with my journal to try and figure out why. 

Offline JimOfWales

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #207 on: December 17, 2020, 08:53:22 PM

Is it that scary for a girl to be asked to play rough with a guys junk. 

I like a good squeeze of my marbles.  Try to crush them in your tiny hand. it makes me so much harder.  Use your teeth on when sucking me.  I love the pain.

I have scared away a few girls over the past few years.  I am scaring awy girls of my age.  I might need an older woman with experience.  30 something.  But I am25 an not slick enough to be able to find a 30 something lady to bring pain to my johny boy.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #208 on: December 17, 2020, 10:33:04 PM
Obviously when we're new at it, we dont know how rough we can be.  We grow up believing that they are sensitive and you need to be careful with them.  We hear about how painful it can be for you guys when we hit or kick them out of anger or self defense, so during foreplay we generally to be careful and treat them gingerly.

When a guy asks us to be rough two things can go through out minds.  One, how rough can we go.  A little more pressure, or do you want us to try and crush them in our hands.  And more important, if he likes it rough, will he be rough with me.  Not every woman likes to be slapped or choked, so when you ask for us to get rough, we will wonder what you have in store for us.  That thought is probably what scares them away.

Offline Jbird4

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +43/-0
Reply #209 on: December 18, 2020, 10:21:18 PM
Depends on the person.  I am a man and despite what my wife may say, am still in possession of my balls.   I’ve never wanted anyone to be rough.   A caress actually can be a little scary for me.   Maybe I’m different. 

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1634/-3
Reply #210 on: December 19, 2020, 09:00:31 PM
Depends on the person.  I am a man and despite what my wife may say, am still in possession of my balls.   I’ve never wanted anyone to be rough.   A caress actually can be a little scary for me.   Maybe I’m different. 

No you're not  ;D

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1327/-3
Reply #211 on: December 19, 2020, 10:00:07 PM
We included rough play in our Femdom lifestyle until menopause hit and most activity stopped.

In addition to spankings and pegging, ball punishment was included.  There was hitting and kicking...all moderate without the danger of damage. Wife/Mistress would enjoy checking my "sack" after a session and seeing how red the skin got.

Most memorable was a period of a couple weeks when she had extra work that required lots of overtime. As a morning person, she preferred leaving at 5 AM and getting home by 5 PM. I was made to kneel in the open front door as she left. Turning around Mistress would deliver 4 or 5 kicks to "the boys". I was in full view of the neighborhood, but it was doubtful anyone was stirring. As she drove off, there was no doubt who was in charge in our home.

All though there is no play anymore, there is still a couple remnants. For instance, she just turned 82. We kept the tradition of the Birthday spanking. As her sub, I, of course, had to take her spanking.  Damn, 82 is a lot. Monday I'll be expecting my 75.

Back to topic of balls.  I'm still kept in panties. When dressing to go out, I have to stand before the wife for her approval of my panty selection. She then delivers three or four whack to my "package" as a reminder of who is still in charge.  With a dull ache between my legs, I finish dressing and leave to run errands. 

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #212 on: December 19, 2020, 10:05:59 PM
Two words come to mind.

Ouch.     

and the second word.

OUCH

I can flick Dan's testicles lightly with my pointer finger and he'll yelp like a little girl.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1327/-3
Reply #213 on: December 19, 2020, 10:14:31 PM
I think some guys are more sensitive than others. Or maybe the years of "punishment" have toughened up my pair.

A friend I fool around with can barely stand to be touched. He curled up in a ball once when I got too aggressive while performing oral sex on him. My chin bumped into his "sacred sack", and he was out of action for a few minutes. ;D 

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #214 on: December 20, 2020, 10:47:14 AM
Two words come to mind.

Ouch.     

and the second word.

OUCH

I can flick Dan's testicles lightly with my pointer finger and he'll yelp like a little girl.
Yeah, they are pretty sensitive things, unless you have rubber balls, or figurative steel ones like msslave. On the upside, light finger around the package feels pretty good, and can even help a guy relax enough to sleep.

Which brings up the question: what sensitive areas can guys run a finger around to help you relax, and especially enough to help you sleep?

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #215 on: December 20, 2020, 02:33:13 PM

Which brings up the question: what sensitive areas can guys run a finger around to help you relax, and especially enough to help you sleep?

I love having my back rubbed.  Not massaged, just him rubbing his hand gently over my back.  That is the best.   We play a game where he writes words with his fingertip or draws a picture and I have to guess what it is.
Any touching on my front side, my neck, on my legs or feet, is exciting to me.

Touching that is relaxing enough to sleep?  Nothing.  Any touching is a stimulation and my synapse are pinging my brain.  Best thing for sleeping for me is spooning with my back to Dan and his arm over me holding me close.  It's my favorite place in the whole world.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #216 on: December 20, 2020, 04:40:40 PM
I'll agree with what MJ said.  Upper back, and you dont really even need to rub it, just having the warmth of you hand, or chest, will relax me.  Also I can find it a bit relaxing if you gently rub my forehead, run fingers slowly through my hair.  Like a slow gentle brushing with your fingers.  Foot rubs dont hurt either.

But there has been nothing where I'll say, "touch me there, I need to get some shut eye."

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #217 on: December 20, 2020, 09:13:24 PM
I'm beginning to sense a pattern here. My wife finds light touching on the back quite relaxing as well, although she especially likes it in bed before she sleeps. Maybe it's the same with all ladies?

But there has been nothing where I'll say, "touch me there, I need to get some shut eye."
Well, I didn't mean something like a Vulcan nerve pinch. I know it isn't a switch.

_priapism

Reply #218 on: December 20, 2020, 10:09:24 PM
Manhandling my cock and balls is not a question of submissiveness. To me it’s a question of dominance. When I slap my stiff pole on her face and tell her to hurt me, I laugh at her feeble efforts to do so. She can slap it, pinch it, bite it, nothing is going to dissuade it.  If anything, it simply swells larger.  It’s going deep in her holes, places no other man has ever been before.  I love the feeling of surrender, when she realizes she has no defenses left.

_priapism

Reply #219 on: December 30, 2020, 09:28:15 PM
Okay, get out the wet noodles.  I think I am in for a lashing.  I’m having sexy talk with a girlfriend and said, “Oh God, I’d love to rape you right now...”. TRIGGERED!  Apparently this is one word she does not want to hear in any shape, form, or fashion.  I guess in the post #metoo era, rape has become one of those taboo words, not to be uttered under any circumstance?