KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 222910

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1200 on: October 03, 2017, 05:51:49 AM
Then he should cite NPR and aske the idiot teacher if they understand the term journalistic ethics.

Besides, sources of all types are valid in debate. What kind of mentally deficient people do they hire at your school district?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 05:53:32 AM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

_priapism

Reply #1201 on: October 03, 2017, 05:16:09 PM
I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired.  The never ending stream of Trumpisms, shootings, natural disasters, racist rants... Ugh.  Ready to unplug and go off the grid.  Fuck everything.

Online Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +380/-9
Reply #1202 on: October 03, 2017, 05:48:55 PM
I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired.  The never ending stream of Trumpisms, shootings, natural disasters, racist rants... Ugh.  Ready to unplug and go off the grid.  Fuck everything.

YOU CAN'T DO THAT.....!!!!!
Think of all the fun stuff you would miss......."ah. hummm......maybe on second thought...........

Love,
Liz

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1623/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1203 on: October 04, 2017, 03:48:23 AM
I return and not even a "bite me" from Liz   8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1204 on: October 04, 2017, 04:07:41 AM
I return and not even a "bite me" from Liz   8)

I'm the biter, not the bitee.

We missed you Watcher you beautiful bird you.   I was watching a bit of the Dallas game the other day and I told a story about you to my bf.     

Seeing some yellow text has made my day.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1327/-3
Reply #1205 on: October 04, 2017, 04:15:37 AM
Hey Watcher.  Glad to see you back.

Was up in northern Minnesota this past weekend and saw lots of Eagles flying around.  I was wondering if one of 'em was you heading back to us.

Now, if Liz will just stop in for "a bite"! :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #1206 on: October 04, 2017, 06:09:21 PM
And no one has commented on the fact that there was a likely terrorist attack in Edmonton, Alberta on Saturday evening (likely because while the putz had an ISIS flag in his car, motive has not yet been finalized. We're kinda funny that way up here in Canada. We actually have to have a more than circumstantial link before the authorities will lay a terror related charge.).

First, the guy drives by Commonwealth Stadium while a CFL game is being played and runs over a traffic control barricade and a police officer. Then, he jumps out of his car, rushes the police officer and stabs him a number of times. The whole time the cop is being attacked, he covers his weapon to make sure the bad guy doesn't get it. The guy then runs away, leaving his car (with the registration documents left in the car -- so now they know who this putz is) behind. The cop is taken to hospital, treated and sent home -- sore but otherwise physically OK.

4 hours later, at a Check-Stop (looking for drunk drivers), a U-Haul van is stopped. The police officer who is interviewing the driver recognizes the name on the driver's license as the same as what was left behind in the car at Commonwealth Stadium. When this cop calls for backup, the U-Haul van drives away. It heads towards Jasper Avenue (main street in downtown Edmonton). At high speeds, the driver tries to run down pedestrians, hitting 4, before the police execute a tactical maneuver to flip the van on its side and end the episode. They break the windshield (I guess the guy isn't getting his damage deposit back), toss in a stun grenade and then Taser the guy to disable him.

The bad guy is a 30 year old Somali refugee who came to Canada in 2012 after having been ordered deported to Somalia by a US judge. Apparently, his stay in an ICE facility in San Diego was going to be too long, so he was released and the disappeared from US authorities. He came to Canada, crossed legally into our country and claimed refugee status, which was granted. His application raised no red flags. In 2015, he was investigated for having expressed radical thoughts. However, thoughts are not illegal in Canada and he was let go. He was deemed to be no threat.

Now the good news. This guy, as I described, is a putz. The football game was well in progress when he arrived at the stadium. There were very few people outside the stadium. Had he waited until the end of the game, he could have done much more damage. AND, it was military appreciation night at the game. He could have made a huge political statement had he waited.

As for the U-Haul van attack on Jasper Avenue. Thankfully, it was kind of early (just after midnight). Again, had he waited until the bars closed, there would have been way more people on the streets. Or, he could have gone down to Whyte Avenue on the south side where there would have been more people (way more bars down there than downtown). Whyte Avenue may have been his ultimate destination had he not been stopped at the Check-Stop but I'll never know.

Thankfully, the human damage was only 5 people injured. And, there were no firearms used. I would hate to see how many more might have been injured had there been bullets flying around.

Anyways, that's what I woke up to on Sunday morning. I knew nothing of this until I got to work on Sunday because I was too busy getting laid.

That is all.

_priapism

Reply #1207 on: October 04, 2017, 09:27:51 PM
That bites.

I got a really shitty paycheck, with 15 pages of "supporting documentation" attached.  WTF???  So I go see my employer, and his explanation is basically John Candy playing cards in Stripes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzZNh0P9K38

Vegas rules.

_priapism

Reply #1208 on: October 07, 2017, 08:19:11 AM
Long rough week.  Got up at 5 a.m. on Friday and won a DWI trial.  So, I came home early, and went to bed at 6 p.m.  10:30 p.m., my teen bursts into the room, flips on the lights, and tells me I left the headlights on my car on, but he had turned them off.  "Why the fuck are you waking me up for that???" "I thought you'd want to know."

:facepalm:  1 a.m., I'm still awake.  Everyone else is sleeping.

Offline chef64

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
Reply #1209 on: October 09, 2017, 05:31:45 PM
 :o Ass Hole "TRUMP"

_priapism

Reply #1210 on: October 18, 2017, 04:18:48 AM
This actually ruined my day on Monday, but I consumed a whole bottle of tequila last night, so did not get to post about it.

Payday at my office is on the 1st and 15th.  If either of those falls on a weekend or holiday, we get paid at the *end* of the next business day.  This means it is possible to be paid two or three days late, which isn't a problem, unless you owe rent or a car payment, as 99% of our employees do.

So 9 a.m. on the 16th, our dickwad boss sends out an email that his "accountant" is out of town, so our paychecks "may not" reflect what we earned, because he is going to have to estimate what we are owed.  Vegas rules are *always* in the house's favor.  Translation:  he didn't make payroll, so he is going to steal enough from everyone to make up the difference.  Bullshit alert:  he doesn't have an "accountant."  He does payroll with Quicken Books and hand writes every paycheck in the office.

The 16th also happened to be "Boss's Day" so naturally the staff made cupcakes, and hand circulated a card for signature.  Around noon, an email went out to meet in the break room for cupcakes, so we could give dickwad his Boss's Day card.

What did he do?  He told the office manager there would be no Boss's Day celebration, because it had not been scheduled on the firm calendar "as required by the employee handbook."  He gathered his shit and promptly left the office for no reason.  Translation:  Having just fucked everyone in the ass, he didn't have the balls to take a greeting card in front of everyone, so he pulled out his cock and pissed on their cupcakes too.

Everyone left early.  Fucker.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 05:06:41 AM by Merovingian »

Offline funguy

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +22/-0
Reply #1211 on: October 24, 2017, 11:18:27 AM
This reminds me of a time not too long ago when I sat down and consumed enough single malt scotch and weed to make myself really sick.  By really sick, I mean I was throwing up, rolling on the ground barely able to walk and hung over for about 24 hours.  It really put a cloud on a lovely shopping trip to LL Bean and my evening sojourn at the adult sauna, still able to find a partner for satisfaction though.  Finally, it left me so tired even 24 hours later that I had to really work at driving the 45 minutes from the sauna to where I was staying at the time.

Yes, that was a bad day I created for myself.  LOL

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1212 on: November 03, 2017, 02:17:51 PM
Just spilled my coffee across my desk.

Just missed my phone.

"Clean up on Aisle 5!"

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #1213 on: November 03, 2017, 09:26:18 PM

Just missed my phone.

"Clean up on Aisle 5!"

Licking

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1214 on: November 04, 2017, 03:04:24 PM

Just missed my phone.

"Clean up on Aisle 5!"

Licking

How did this ruin your day?

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #1215 on: November 04, 2017, 03:58:08 PM

How did this ruin your day?

You said "clean up on aisle five" and my tongue came to attention.  Now lay back...

_priapism

Reply #1216 on: November 06, 2017, 05:56:40 AM
This church shooting.  I live about an hour away, and it is having a profoundly negative affect on everyone.  So discouraging, and the political feedback is even worse.  I had a Sunday school teacher I've known for 15 years use the eff word with me, when I suggested her thoughts and prayers comment was a little ineffective.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1217 on: November 06, 2017, 01:42:06 PM
I had a Sunday school teacher I've known for 15 years use the eff word with me, when I suggested her thoughts and prayers comment was a little ineffective.

WOW.
These type of things effect everybody differently, but that was uncalled for.

What ruined my morning......Driving to work today I didn't notice my gas gauge.   About 10 miles from work, I look down and see I have 7 miles to empty.   Southbound I-75 is shut down for a year south of Detroit and the route I take is in very bad neighborhoods.   My stomach started turning over.   I decided to chance it.   I made it, but by the time I got to work, I was so worked up I had to run to the restroom.   and I'll bet reading that just ruined your day
I've already had two coworkers volunteer to go get me some gas at lunch.  So that's good.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1218 on: November 06, 2017, 01:48:38 PM
Sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to Rochester, NY. Business trip for all this week. Me, my boss, and two other suoervisors are going to have a week long policy and strategy meeting.

Stop over in Washington. Ugh!

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #1219 on: November 06, 2017, 06:34:08 PM
Sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to Rochester, NY. Business trip for all this week. Me, my boss, and two other suoervisors are going to have a week long policy and strategy meeting.

Stop over in Washington. Ugh!

If you have time, head a bit south east to the Cayuga Lake area and hit up some of the wineries  ;D  That should improve things for you.

That is all.