KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 223837

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3660 on: September 15, 2020, 06:09:09 PM
Alright, kids, let's calm down and play nice.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2971/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #3661 on: September 15, 2020, 06:09:36 PM
I'm sorry to offend Shiela. Please stay. If it'll help, I'll send you a naked picture of me. I know, a 74 year old guy is no substitute for Captain America, but it's all I got. :facepalm:

Ok I'll stay  8)

I'd be a fool to say no to that  ;D

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1642/-3
Reply #3662 on: September 15, 2020, 06:24:54 PM

This is the Chris Evans I know, UK TV and Radio presenter. 

Once married to Billie Piper - what was she thinking.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1624/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3663 on: September 15, 2020, 07:01:38 PM
Who is Chris Evans?

It's been fun, but I'm afraid we can no longer be friends.  I'll be by later to get my bra out of your truck

What truck?  What bra?  But I do have  some sexy undies you left. And I do know who Captain America is.  I prefer WonderWoman myself. You have to be more specific to us old guys when you mention your heart throbs.  :emot_kiss:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3664 on: September 15, 2020, 07:14:59 PM
Who is Chris Evans?

It's been fun, but I'm afraid we can no longer be friends.  I'll be by later to get my bra out of your truck

What truck?  What bra?  But I do have  some sexy undies you left. And I do know who Captain America is.  I prefer WonderWoman myself. You have to be more specific to us old guys when you mention your heart throbs.  :emot_kiss:

And I know who Lynda Carter is and that was before my time.  No excuses love  :emot_kiss:

_priapism

Reply #3665 on: September 15, 2020, 10:55:43 PM

What makes it more shocking is it's a very tiny area. Rich people posh homes, etc. Toe will recognize the burn, Edina.  I was told by a real estate agent years ago, that you don't move to Edina, you achieve Edina. :roll:

LOL. I used to talk about getting some Edina vagina... the most expensive kind.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 10:59:49 PM by ToeinH2O »

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-53
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #3666 on: September 16, 2020, 12:05:37 AM
I just found out that Chris Evan's posted a jude pic of himself and I didnt see it

It was not a nude.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +435/-10
Reply #3667 on: September 16, 2020, 02:17:22 PM
You have to be more specific to us old guys when you mention your heart throbs.  :emot_kiss:

He's right about that.

I thought Bruno Mars was a new candy bar.  :facepalm:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3668 on: September 16, 2020, 03:58:45 PM
Cranberry juice for breakfast  :facepalm:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3669 on: September 16, 2020, 05:08:05 PM
Cranberry juice for breakfast  :facepalm:

With a bran muffin?  ;D

Offline RedHoodTodd

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
Reply #3670 on: September 17, 2020, 03:59:49 PM
What ruined my day yesterday was a Co-worker thinking that working 38 hrs for two weeks of work is greater and better than working 40 hrs for two weeks. This is coming from a guy who is at Retirement age and won't retire, puts off important work for another day, but refuses to do it the next day and still puts it off again, goes and purposely destroys work equipment and has the audacity to blame it on someone else but had admitted to me that he did it, but the company believes him and doesn't make him pay for the damages.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3671 on: September 17, 2020, 05:54:57 PM
I have not had coffee in two freaking days.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3672 on: September 17, 2020, 06:18:53 PM

:emot_weird:

Coffee isn't allowed in this house.  ;D

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3673 on: September 17, 2020, 06:19:33 PM

I can see Shiela climbing the walls right about now.  ;D ;D

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3674 on: September 17, 2020, 06:21:32 PM

:emot_weird:  Only tea?

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3675 on: September 17, 2020, 06:41:46 PM

:emot_weird:  Only tea?

No. Not even the British person drinks it.  :emot_laughing:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3676 on: September 17, 2020, 07:25:37 PM

Good, more for me  ;D

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3677 on: September 17, 2020, 10:56:26 PM

Before you start reading this, please know I am okay.

I went for an early morning jog, as I often do, and a car hit me.  He was texting while driving.  Luckily we were in the sub where the speed limit is 25 mph.  Being hit by the car wasn't the bad part, it was the falling to the ground and hitting my hip and shoulder on the ground, and then my head bouncing off the ground.  I have never seen stars like I did this morning.

The car was planning to keep going, but someone five driveways down the road saw what happened and stepped out in the road in front of the car.  Then the guy tried claiming he didn't know he hit me.  Witnessed called 911.  The guy that hit me asked if I was okay.  I didn't even respond because I was trying to access my injuries and was still seeing stars.  Then in an angry loud tone he yelled at me, "Are you fucking okay, or not?"  The man that saw me get hit told him, "Calm down buddy, give her a second."

That's all I really remember and I just laid there.  I knew I was okay, but I was stunned.  My head still wasn't right.  And when I heard the sirens I tried sitting up.  The witness told me to stay there.  I said something to him.  The guy that hit me said, "See she's fucking drunk.  No wonder she stepped out in front of me like she did.  She's fucking drunk."  I ignored him and wasn't about to try to explain.  The ambulance pulled up, then the cop.  First thing out of the driver's mouth who hit me was, "She's fucking hammered.  She can't even talk right."  The cop pulled the guy aside while the EMT examined me.  EMT guy asked if I was hurt and I grabbed my left shoulder and then pointed to my head.  I felt my head and could feel the bump growing.  Then EMT girl laid a blanket over me and I then realized how cold I was.  I suddenly felt so much warmer.

The witness said, "Your phone is broken, use mine to call someone."  I nodded.  And he handed me his iPhone.  I dialed Dan.  No answer.  I dialed him again.  No answer.  I dialed the oldest.  No answer.  I dialed her again.  She answered.  I said, "I'm okay, but I was hit by a car out running.  I'm putting you on speaker.  Translate for me."   And she explained my condition that affects my speech and I told her where I hurt and she told the EMT.  During that, she woke up Dan.  He was there in a couple of minutes.  I was only a mile away from the house.

When he got there, I really seemed to come out of it.  I wanted to sit up but EMT girl wouldn't let me.  I told Dan, "Tell her I'm okay, I just need to sit up."  And they helped me sit up.  Dan sat behind me.  EMT guy was shining his pen flash light in my eyes.  EMT girl was monitoring the growing bump on my head. 

I happened to look over and the guy that hit me was examining his car.  Then I hear him say to the police officer.  "I never hit her.  I swear.  She just was startled by my passing her and stumbled.  I was driving down the middle of the road to avoid her."  The witness said, "He's lying, he was veering off the road and he hit her.  And he was about to drive away and I stepped in the road and stopped him.  Then he started banging on the steering wheel knowing there was a witness.  And the phone he was hitting on the steering wheel was holding a phone.  He was texting and driving I assume."  The officer started talking to the driver and I couldn't hear them.  Then a fire truck was there and two more police cars.  Our city has minute-men fire department, and a bunch of personal vehicles started pulling up with flashing lights. 

And then it was decided by Dan and the two EMT's and one of the firemen that I was taking a ride to the hospital to be checked out further.  My neurologist came by within an hour.  Lot's of people coming in and checking my pupils and feeling my head.  Then my neurologist order a brain scan.  And I was wheeled off to have that done.  Tests came back okay there.
6 hours later I got home, took a 3 hour nap in bed, and here I am.  I have a very bruised shoulder.  A broken phone.  A bruise on my hip where I fell.  A bruise on the back of my left thigh where the car hit me.  My shoulder joint only hurts when I move my arm, but x-rays say there is no damage there.  And I have a very sore head.  Still a tiny bump on it, but not like it was shortly after it all happened.  Other than all that I am perfectly fine and in tip top shape. hahaha

I think that of the original 9 lives I started with, I'm down to about 4 now.  ;)

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1327/-3
Reply #3678 on: September 17, 2020, 11:12:50 PM
Oh Jules, I'm so sorry. Glad you injuries aren't serious.

Thank God for the witness. I hope the driver got charged. Did they take his phone as evidence he was driving while texting t? With out the good neighbor witness the ass would have been long gone. He needs to lose his license for attempting to leave the scene. Is that a law? If not, it should be.

Rest and ice packs sweetie. :hug:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #3679 on: September 17, 2020, 11:24:48 PM
Wow, MJ... so happy to hear you are home, and no known serious injury... bruises will hopefully heal soonest...

So pleased you are OK.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.