KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 263952

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1164
Reply #5960 on: October 18, 2021, 10:07:52 PM
Well, got a couple of woos here, though am sure that, now they’ll be changed into boos, as in a couple of days, am leaving, and will return after early December… :facepalm: :facepalm:

Nope, no Boos for that. Going to gone for all of November. Hope it's something exciting or at the very least interesting. We'll be here when you get back.
Well it is something that’ll affect my life, first directly for the next 1/2 - 1 decade, and then stick around with me for the rest of it ( and, god forbid, even play a role in determining it’s length.)
I echo Shiela's remarks. We'll miss you, but ya gotta take care of business, or pleasure.

Will look forward to your return. :D
Thank You for your kind words, Msslave, well it’s mostly business, or actually, career, and thanks for the well wishes, wish you the best of health and good luck, dude.
We'll miss you, but ya gotta take care of [...] pleasure.

Hope you go and get fucked Asmodel, and I mean that in the nicest, naughtiest way possible :emot_laughing:

Sorry  :facepalm:
  :emot_laughing: Haha, never change CT, I saw what ya did there in Msslave’s message lol, though what you hope, I’m afraid that it ain’t gonna happen for quite some time though.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2972/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #5961 on: October 18, 2021, 10:11:37 PM
Enjoy your break Sheila

Oh I intend to. When I get there tomorrow night, I want to see my friends, but I think I may just veg out in the hotel room, order some food, watch tv, and just go to sleep.

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #5962 on: October 18, 2021, 11:56:59 PM
Sold my house today, for not a loss, even though I only bought it a only year and a half ago. Thought I could save my marriage, yada, yada. I guess women have babies and men buy houses. This puts me more on track to retire, which could happen any day now. It's whenever I can't work anymore. It also puts me on track to break up with my third wife, also a melancholy thing but has to happen. I will miss her cooking, but the prospect of having sex again is extremely compelling. :-)

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5963 on: October 19, 2021, 09:47:08 PM
Busy day today. Helped out on two different surgeries. They were both to remove cancer, but we had zero issues with either of them.

When we are done, we have small kennels that we place them. We bring back the owners (parents) to see them, but the dogs are still under sedation. Today we had this chocolate lab who is just the sweetest thing. I brought the people back, and the husband was asking questions and I was answering. We were both talking, but when the woman spoke, this dogs eyes fluttered a little and he picked up his head for a second before laying it back down. I have never seen that before in my life. All that talking and nothing, until she said something. I was quite shocked and then checked him out to see if everything was ok, and he was fine. To me that is something truly special.

Couple more ours, and I am out of here for a bit. Hope you all have a great rest of your week.  :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss:

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #5964 on: October 19, 2021, 09:50:43 PM
I am out of here for a bit. Hope you all have a great rest of your week. 

We'll suffer from Vitamin S deficiency  :'(

Hope you have fun, though  ;D :emot_kiss:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1625/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5965 on: October 19, 2021, 09:57:01 PM
I am out of here for a bit. Hope you all have a great rest of your week. 

We'll suffer from Vitamin S deficiency  :'(

Hope you have fun, though  ;D :emot_kiss:

That is what the doctor ordered - more vitamin S. Hard to find.  ;D

Shiela - is cancer common in animals?  Brown labs, in fact all labs, have those sad eyes.

Enjoy your time with your friends.. :emot_kiss:  Guess it is all guys in the hot tub, unless we can entice our Sheriff and staci to take the plunge... 8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5966 on: October 19, 2021, 10:15:04 PM
I don't know about all animals, but I've been around more dogs with cancer than people. In fact the cowork2e who is out sick right now. Three years ago her dog passed with cancer. And my cousin's neighbor's pitbull was recently diagnosed with it. I'll say that it is way to common in dogs and people.

Perhaps there is something I could do to hold you guys over until I get back, then again, I'll be back in two days, you'll all be fine.  :emot_kiss:

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #5967 on: October 19, 2021, 10:26:03 PM
Perhaps there is something I could do to hold you guys over until I get back, then again, I'll be back in two days, you'll all be fine.  :emot_kiss:

Thanks for the tease!  ;D We've seen you from every angle, and you look gorgeous from all of them, but I think that beautiful and naughty mind is your best feature  :emot_kiss:

Hey, how about some brain pics  :emot_laughing:

I know  :facepalm:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5968 on: October 19, 2021, 10:50:15 PM
I've always said that I get jealous of a lot of the women that get posted here. I was going to share the one picture that makes me feel so good about myself. It's an older pic but whenever I see it, my confidence skyrockets, because I think I look so friggin good in it.

Makes me feel like I could go toe to toe with any ho posted here.

MJ is the only other person who has seen it.

But you talked me out of it  :emot_kiss:

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #5969 on: October 19, 2021, 10:57:18 PM
I can imagine Shiela sitting there right now, with a big grin and an evil laugh :evil:

Of course, all that teasing just heightens the anticipation  :emot_kiss:

;D

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5970 on: October 19, 2021, 11:04:44 PM
I can imagine Shiela sitting there right now, with a big grin and an evil laugh :evil:

;D

We were at a wedding that day. My hair was done up perfect, and all I was wearing at the time was black panties and heels.

I was looking 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥HOT🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #5971 on: October 19, 2021, 11:17:18 PM
Hey, why are my pants suddenly getting tighter?  ???

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1775/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5972 on: October 20, 2021, 12:35:33 PM

;D

We were at a wedding that day. My hair was done up perfect, and all I was wearing at the time was black panties and heels.

I was looking 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥HOT🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I will confirm, she was looking hot.  Smoking hot especially with that curled hair.  But, you were also wearing that beautiful smile in addition to your undies and heels.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1330/-3
Reply #5973 on: October 21, 2021, 09:34:32 AM
New phone on the way. Broke down and ordered the new Google Pixel 6 that was announced the 19th. It ships the 28th and should arrive here two days later..

Google has done some vast changes to the camera system. I've been very happy with my old (4 years) Pixel 3 pictures. Looking forward to what the new camera can do.

Have to check this out...I've been told I can even make phone calls with this thing. :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5974 on: October 22, 2021, 01:51:48 AM
Hello my loves  :emot_kiss:

Hope I didn't miss too much. Other than one minor hiccup I dont think my little vacation could have gone any better.

First night there Amanda and Shannon came out to the hotel, and we went down and spent some time in the sauna just talking it up. I told them all about me and Ben and how things went there. Of course they called me a dumb whore (not the only time they'd do that during my visit) for not sticking with him, but they understand why.

Later on we went to a mansion that is also a B&B that hosts plays and small private party shows. We went there and in the basement they have a small stage where they did a murder mystery play for Halloween. It was actually really good, quite funny, and it turned out the murder was a bear.

Wednesday was a day of day. Went out for breakfast at a nice little coffee shop outside of the city that had fantastic pastries and I are so many, I'm going to be running for a month to burn them off. Then we hit the shopping centers and some other stores. I went back to my hotel to shower and change and then we went out to lunch. Shannon spent a lot of the time discussing weddings plans and possible honeymoon locations. After lunch, we took in an early movie. Adam's Family 2. It was fun, but not as good as the first one.

Then that night we went out and hit a local hotspot. They had live bands playing and most of them were really good. One played some of my favorite songs from badflower and I was very pleased they didnt butcher them.

Then, Shannon's fiance showed up with a bunch of his buddies. I was a little upset, at first because I wanted it to be just us, until I saw James. He was so damn good looking, like a young Gerard Butler. Saw him and I couldnt find my breath for a second. And then it turns out, he's the one I'll be walking down the isle with during the ceremony. Well hot damn lucky me... seriously he is so hot. I talked quite a bit with him, and he's also a nice guy, with a rather goofy sense of humor, and he wasn't too bad out on the dance floor. It was just all around fantastic night.

The morning however wasn't the best I've had. They had both taken Wednesday off, but thursday morning only Amanda had called in and used a personal day. We went out for more coffee, where I was again called a dumb whore. At least the pastries were still delicious. After that, I went back to the hotel packed up, checked out and then went and met up with shannon and Amanda for lunch break. It went better han breakfast because there was a.lot more laughter than head shaking. After that I got in the car and came back home after stopping by my dad's for a few hours. Now I'm home and back to reality.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 12:49:28 PM by Shiela_M »

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5975 on: October 22, 2021, 02:00:23 AM
Sounds like a wonderful get away.

Welcome back. :emot_kiss:

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #5976 on: October 22, 2021, 06:54:46 AM
Wellcum back  :emot_kiss:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5977 on: October 22, 2021, 01:39:30 PM
So surgery yesterday with some lingering pain. ( Yeah, they sent me home with a few Oxycodone. Just what a recovering drug addict needs) No, I'm not taking the opiate and don't feel I need to.

What made my day is the wonderful treatment I received while at the VA Medical Center. The nurses and doctors all were friendly, caring and kept me well informed every step of the whole process.

I've said it before and I continue to believe that the well run operation at the Minneapolis VA almost makes it a pleasure to sick.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1625/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5978 on: October 22, 2021, 03:19:20 PM
So surgery yesterday with some lingering pain. ( Yeah, they sent me home with a few Oxycodone. Just what a recovering drug addict needs) No, I'm not taking the opiate and don't feel I need to.

What made my day is the wonderful treatment I received while at the VA Medical Center. The nurses and doctors all were friendly, caring and kept me well informed every step of the whole process.

I've said it before and I continue to believe that the well run operation at the Minneapolis VA almost makes it a pleasure to sick.

When I first went to sign up at the VA in 1970 I was told that people would not even bring their dog to the VA for treatment.. When I started going back to the VA in the past ten years or so,  I have never met an unfriendly nurse or doctor nor had a bad experience at the VA. Hope my appointment on the 27th with the neurologist maintains my belief in the VA.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +235/-2
Reply #5979 on: October 22, 2021, 05:38:09 PM

Not that I need it, but I wish Canada had a dedicated medical service for veterans. The hoops some of our veterans have to jump through to get appropriate support from the Department of Veterans' Affairs makes one wonder why we would volunteer to serve our country. Thankfully, I came out of my 18 years of service with my head in a pretty good space and the only physical issue is some hearing loss in my left ear.

When I first went to sign up at the VA in 1970 I was told that people would not even bring their dog to the VA for treatment.. When I started going back to the VA in the past ten years or so,  I have never met an unfriendly nurse or doctor nor had a bad experience at the VA. Hope my appointment on the 27th with the neurologist maintains my belief in the VA.

That is all.