So who got laid last night?

Guest · 117619

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1623/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1020 on: December 05, 2020, 07:20:43 PM
Wow, you were laid and then some. Fun. Glad both husband and you enjoyed it.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1021 on: December 08, 2020, 04:29:57 PM

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1327/-3
Reply #1022 on: December 08, 2020, 04:36:28 PM
Good going Shiela. Hope you rode him like the lady in that gif.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1023 on: December 08, 2020, 07:59:53 PM
Some one has a bright smile on their face today. Nice.

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #1024 on: December 11, 2020, 12:30:30 AM
I have carpet burns on my face.  My nipples are sore, my jaw is sore, my ass.....well pooping should be markedly easier today at least.  My hoo ha is so tingly I had to switch to a pair of panties that are so old their elastic just leave them hanging, and thus leave my kibbly bits unrubbed.

It will be a a skirt day.

I have zero idea how I am going to get all of my cum out of my husband's dress belt; he will recognize the smell even if not recently, and he knows he didn't do it.

For the record, when a woman says she is going to put all of you to use, and makes you wait an entire week for it, she will have plans. 

I don't think I will even be able to play with myself for days.

Leather cleaner will deal with the belt. Won't he notice the rug burns on your face?

Offline Valley Vixin

• 2020 Writer of Year
  • Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +103/-1
  • Married white professional woman with secrets
Reply #1025 on: December 11, 2020, 05:31:35 AM
I have carpet burns on my face.  My nipples are sore, my jaw is sore, my ass.....well pooping should be markedly easier today at least.  My hoo ha is so tingly I had to switch to a pair of panties that are so old their elastic just leave them hanging, and thus leave my kibbly bits unrubbed.

It will be a a skirt day.

I have zero idea how I am going to get all of my cum out of my husband's dress belt; he will recognize the smell even if not recently, and he knows he didn't do it.

For the record, when a woman says she is going to put all of you to use, and makes you wait an entire week for it, she will have plans. 

I don't think I will even be able to play with myself for days.

Leather cleaner will deal with the belt. Won't he notice the rug burns on your face?

.   Luckily my reputation  as a klutz made my blush  misinterpreted as embarrassment  about accident.   Used leather shoe cleaner on belt.  Now it is lemony   not pussy.

He did notice

I am the conservative good girl I was raised to be.  I am the submissive slut I was born to be. 
My stories

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
Reply #1026 on: December 11, 2020, 05:43:48 AM

.   Luckily my reputation  as a klutz made my blush  misinterpreted as embarrassment  about accident.   Used leather shoe cleaner on belt.  Now it is lemony   not pussy.

He did notice

Good save!

If any of my belts start smelling lemony, I'm going to give my wife a good spanking on general principles.

Incidentally, what would the punishment be if he caught you? Is this a "He'd have a good laugh at me, and I'd be so embarrassed" kind of thing or a "They'd never find my body" kind of thing?

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1027 on: December 11, 2020, 06:58:53 AM

.   Luckily my reputation  as a klutz made my blush  misinterpreted as embarrassment  about accident.   Used leather shoe cleaner on belt.  Now it is lemony   not pussy.

He did notice

Good save!

If any of my belts start smelling lemony, I'm going to give my wife a good spanking on general principles.

Incidentally, what would the punishment be if he caught you? Is this a "He'd have a good laugh at me, and I'd be so embarrassed" kind of thing or a "They'd never find my body" kind of thing?

Or worse, a "I saw in his eyes as his trust vanished, and his heart broke as his soul screamed in agony," kind of thin?

Offline Valley Vixin

• 2020 Writer of Year
  • Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +103/-1
  • Married white professional woman with secrets
Reply #1028 on: December 11, 2020, 02:33:53 PM

He did notice

Good save!

Or worse, a "I saw in his eyes as his trust vanished, and his heart broke as his soul screamed in agony," kind of thin?

Honestly?  I think in the way an arthritic man looked upon the garden upon which he used to lavish so much time and joy, which had become overgrown and sad, now finally tended well, and quietly let go guilt for not being able to do a duty once quite dear.

I love my husband.  I would never leave my husband, but life is cruel, and frequently does not kill us all in one blow, but steals from us in a series of cruelties.  I can't and won't ever let him know I miss what he can't provide anymore through no choice of his own.

I am the conservative good girl I was raised to be.  I am the submissive slut I was born to be. 
My stories

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
Reply #1029 on: December 11, 2020, 07:41:19 PM
I can't and won't ever let him know I miss what he can't provide anymore through no choice of his own.

Not surprisingly, MJ knows the right of it. You're a good woman. Keep loving and taking care of that man.

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
Reply #1030 on: December 12, 2020, 03:53:44 PM
Yep. She came twice. I didn't. I am satisfied.

Sex at 60 seems way more complicated than 55, and it's not just the aches and pains. She's having problems. I've started to have problems. At first, I thought I was just being turned off by her abrupt drop in responsiveness, but it's more than that. Now, she's getting hormone treatments, so I'm hopeful. Nothing noticable yet, she reports. Maybe I need hormone treatments as well.

I need to get into a gym or dojo again! In my area, gyms are open, because the people in this state are batshit crazy, and understandably Covid-19 is raging here. I'm not going to set foot in one until I can get vaccinated. I need a gym because I am terminally lazy by temperment, a quality that has generally served me ably throughout my life, but it means that I need a dom or preferably a domme to tell me what to do down to the last push-up, punch, or kick for me to get it done. I have a heavy bag here at the house, but it has received practically zero attention these last few months.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1031 on: December 12, 2020, 06:17:54 PM

Sex at 60 seems way more complicated than 55, and it's not just the aches and pains. She's having problems. I've started to have problems. At first, I thought I was just being turned off by her abrupt drop in responsiveness, but it's more than that. Now, she's getting hormone treatments, so I'm hopeful. Nothing noticable yet, she reports. Maybe I need hormone treatments as well.

It doesn't get any easier when nearing 70. More aches, pains and internal issues no matter how much exercise you do. Hope the treatments work.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1032 on: December 14, 2020, 01:05:14 PM

Stride of Pride

After the game, I went to his place to discuss the little wager we had.  Since the score was 55, it was a push, so neither of us won, so he gets to keep his ringtone.   He picked under and he had almost won.

Stuck around, had a drink, and then stuck around for the rest of the night, and we both won  :emot_kiss:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1033 on: December 14, 2020, 03:41:16 PM
Packers win and you get laid. Sounds like a great Sunday to me.  8)

« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 03:45:53 PM by watcher1 »

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
Reply #1034 on: December 14, 2020, 08:26:52 PM

Shouldn't his dick be a little higher up if the Packers won?

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1035 on: December 14, 2020, 09:00:19 PM

Shouldn't his dick be a little higher up if the Packers won?

Looking at her face, I'd say it's right on target.

We're both packers fans, him devoted, me fare weather, but since neither one of us wanted to bet on the lions, we did the over under bet.

If I won, I got to pick his ringtone.
If he won, movies. All the lord of rings.  Only ever saw part of the first one.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1036 on: December 15, 2020, 02:29:13 AM
Ringtone? Lord of the Rings?  I was thinking something along the line of the winner gets their preferred sexual position.... 8) 8)

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1037 on: December 15, 2020, 02:47:25 AM
Ringtone? Lord of the Rings?  I was thinking something along the line of the winner gets their preferred sexual position.... 8) 8)

All he needs to do is say it.  Request or command, and it will be done.  He had already mention road head, I just haven't ridden in his truck yet.

Was hoping to post in here again tomorrow morning after a good night sleep in that amazing bed, but he said he'll be out late with Monday football, and then going straight to bed after.  He's gotta work in the morning.

I was going to make his ringtone sex related if that makes you feel better.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1038 on: December 15, 2020, 03:15:02 PM
While waiting to oblige him with some road head, practice does make perfect... 8) 8)

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
Reply #1039 on: December 15, 2020, 06:34:40 PM
While waiting to oblige him with some road head, practice does make perfect... 8) 8)