News:

So who got laid last night?

Guest · 117603

Offline KiwiKrispy

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #1160 on: May 27, 2021, 01:10:56 PM

My luck.
I have had an opportunity or two, but I feel I should be somewhat attracted to her. Stinking of cigarettes and a missing tooth doesn't do it for me. You would think she would get plenty of offers pouring beers all night, but nah.
Also a friend who is a neighbor. She is easy on the eyes and we've cuddled as two lonely people, but cant mess up the friendship which is more important to me. Can't see a long term there. But to have her come over to watch the football games in her too small shorts, skimpy tops and no bra, it gets me thinking.
Keep your fingers crossed for me that another crosses my path SOON. LOL

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1161 on: May 27, 2021, 03:20:51 PM

BIG Ben drove me out away from all the light pollution and away from buildings and too many trees so I could watch the supermoon for a while.  Avoiding the light pollution was definitely not a concern considering how bright it was. But getting on the edge of a field facing away from trees was a great idea considering how relatively low it was for a while. We talked for a bit until I couldn't take it anymore.

After I clobbered all over him, I tried straddling him in his truck seat but it wasn't going so well so dispite the chill in the air, we got out and went to the back of his truck and he bent me over his open tailgate.

We had to cut things short as he kept hearing things and that's when I remembered that my uncle had seen a black bear with three cubs 3 days ago, and not all that far away, and I'm sure we were through out all kinds of interesting aromas for the wildlife. So we got back in his truck and I slobbered all over his big delicious dick the whole drive back. To get over his middle consolation I basically was on my knees in the passenger seat, and with my ass up like that made it easier for him to reach over and get his fingers in me slightly. Driving was a priority so he was a bit distracted, but I was so happy he was enjoying me. I wanted him to cum in my mouth so bad so I could swallow all that sweet nectar, but he warned me when he was almost there and i stopped, or at least slowed down, he wanted to wait.

Got back to his place and it was probably the fastest that I've gone from vehicle to bedroom. On my back with legs locked around him, he fucked me so hard that I'm sure medical testing would show bruises. It was absolutely driving me crazy how badly he wanted me, how much pleasure he was getting from me. I know this because he kept telling me how good I felt, how hot I was. I just repeat that everything was his, and take it like he wanted it.

I had multiple orgasms and it was getting quite painful by the time he finally came. And this is when he completely shocked me. He pulled out and told me to "suck it bitch". I couldn't have gotten him in my mouth any quicker. I throated him hard and think j brooke my previous record until he came and I swallowed it all. I think if he had said "good girl" to me, I'd have died from overload.

Now I'm back home with sore hips that are angry with every step and a sore throat that protests everytime I swallow.  Drinking my coffee this morning was a task.

I needed it bad, got more than I anticipated.i want to go again

Online watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1623/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1162 on: May 27, 2021, 03:42:56 PM
Big Ben and you having fun under the stars. Throw in Mama Bear and her three cubs?  Definitely a WOO! :emot_kiss:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1327/-3
Reply #1163 on: May 27, 2021, 03:43:33 PM
 ;D Great report. You paint a vivid movie with words. I could see all that was happening in my head.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Online watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1164 on: May 27, 2021, 03:55:31 PM
;D Great report. You paint a vivid movie with words. I could see all that was happening in my head.

Which head?  ;D ;D

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1165 on: May 27, 2021, 04:12:25 PM
Ok...both. You got me. :facepalm:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1166 on: May 27, 2021, 04:15:47 PM
I could have left it at the gif, but I know how much you gentlemen pervs love the details 😘, and considering that my thumbs are the only part of me not tingling or sore, it wouldnt hurt to type it out for you all.  :emot_kiss:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1167 on: May 27, 2021, 04:32:41 PM
A those of us who live vicariously through your accounts, thank you! :emot_kiss:

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #1168 on: May 27, 2021, 06:12:51 PM
A those of us who live vicariously through your accounts, thank you! :emot_kiss:

Online watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1169 on: May 27, 2021, 07:02:32 PM
I could have left it at the gif, but I know how much you gentlemen pervs love the details 😘, and considering that my thumbs are the only part of me not tingling or sore, it wouldnt hurt to type it out for you all.  :emot_kiss:

Your detailed account of last night for us gentlemen pervs could also fall under the "What Made My Day" thread.  Thinking of something that you can do fun with your thumbs.....:emot_kiss:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1170 on: May 30, 2021, 03:52:28 PM
We were watching the new season of the Kaminsky Method on netflix until I got down on my knees and serviced him. He looked so strong, powerful, and confident sitting reclined. I didn't go for any record, I just did my usual which he seems to enjoy very much.

Then I straddled him on his couch, and he reached back and pulled a fistful of my hair.  Hes getting more bold, and more comfortable doing it. He pulled it harder than he's done before, and I loved it. He'd ask if it was too hard and I'd just moan through a smile and keep grinding my hips. Not only does it feel amazing, but it also brings my head back and my chest out, and his mouth was not idle.

Online watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1171 on: May 30, 2021, 03:57:32 PM
We were watching the new season of the Kaminsky Method on netflix until I got down on my knees and serviced him. He looked so strong, powerful, and confident sitting reclined. I didn't go for any record, I just did my usual which he seems to enjoy very much.

Then I straddled him on his couch, and he reached back and pulled a fistful of my hair.  Hes getting more bold, and more comfortable doing it. He pulled it harder than he's done before, and I loved it. He'd ask if it was too hard and I'd just moan through a smile and keep grinding my hips. Not only does it feel amazing, but it also brings my head back and my chest out, and his mouth was not idle.

Yes, that was great last night. We never finished the Kaminsky Method, but your method was tops.... 8) 8) 8)

But seriously, a big WOO for going for your usual.... :emot_kiss:

Online watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1172 on: June 01, 2021, 02:51:47 PM
Totally unexpected. Loved it.  8) 8)

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1173 on: June 01, 2021, 04:10:33 PM
Did you dance around like snoopy when you realized it was happening?  :emot_laughing:

Woo too you for spontaneity  :emot_kiss:

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1852/-28
Reply #1174 on: June 01, 2021, 05:34:41 PM
Lol. I bet he curled up and licked his balls afterward

one of the originals

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1175 on: June 01, 2021, 06:18:37 PM
Before curling up to recuperate...

Online watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1176 on: June 01, 2021, 07:07:51 PM
Lol. I bet he curled up and licked his balls afterward

Hey!  No ball licking.  They were squeezed to ensure every drop I had in me came out. Felt sooooo good.  :emot_kiss:

Online watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1177 on: June 01, 2021, 07:09:51 PM
Before curling up to recuperate...

WOO!   Yes, instead of a victory lap, I did a victory screech. Then we fell promptly asleep as it was a very long and busy day.  Why I was surprised.  ;D

Online watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1178 on: June 01, 2021, 07:11:15 PM
Did you dance around like snoopy when you realized it was happening?  :emot_laughing:

Woo too you for spontaneity  :emot_kiss:

Thank you. No dancing. I, we, were spent. But we slept like a baby.... 8) 8)

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #1179 on: June 02, 2021, 04:36:16 AM

Sounds like he’s coming along nicely.  It’s often hard for guys to know how rough to be, too rough and you cross a very bad line.  Make sure he knows it when he’s not too rough, and if needed, not rough enough.  I’m gonna bet a little face slap would not have been unwelcome.