Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2340 on: June 04, 2019, 09:15:44 PM
Dealing with a realtor.

My brother in law and sister had friends that are real estate agents.  There were 3 of them, all with different agencies.  After Kevin passed, they were like flies on sh*t.   All wanting the listing.  

"Um, my brother in law just passed away, can you back the F off and let me grieve."  
And what made them think I was selling the house anyways.  Who knows.  I lost a lot of respect for them.   Even one of his closest friends that said, "You know, Kevin did want me to list the house if it is ever sold."  To him I looked at Dan and said, "Tell him to f*ck right off, please."   Dan looked at him and translated, "We have no plans on moving at this time.  We really like it here."

I hate that friends that are realtors, insurance agents, or car salespersons, that are all up in my face trying to get me to come to them.   I want to be your friend, not a potential client.  

I shop my insurance every 2 years.  Have the lowest price and you might get my business.   When it comes to cars, I like the style.  Don't try to talk me into something that I think is fugly or I won't enjoy.  

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #2341 on: June 04, 2019, 09:47:33 PM
Lawyers are called “ambulance chasers” for a reason.  I’d rather not have a new case than engage in barratry and solicitation. It is ethically improper, but also criminally illegal.  Doesn’t mean people don’t do it, and some of them lose their licenses and spend time in jail.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2342 on: June 04, 2019, 10:59:02 PM
Dealing with a realtor.

My brother in law and sister had friends that are real estate agents.  There were 3 of them, all with different agencies.  After Kevin passed, they were like flies on sh*t.   All wanting the listing.  

"Um, my brother in law just passed away, can you back the F off and let me grieve."  
And what made them think I was selling the house anyways.  Who knows.  I lost a lot of respect for them.   Even one of his closest friends that said, "You know, Kevin did want me to list the house if it is ever sold."  To him I looked at Dan and said, "Tell him to f*ck right off, please."   Dan looked at him and translated, "We have no plans on moving at this time.  We really like it here."

I hate that friends that are realtors, insurance agents, or car salespersons, that are all up in my face trying to get me to come to them.   I want to be your friend, not a potential client.  

I shop my insurance every 2 years.  Have the lowest price and you might get my business.   When it comes to cars, I like the style.  Don't try to talk me into something that I think is fugly or I won't enjoy.  

He made sure to keep a smile on his face the whole time. Kept his tone of voice very happy. Those people would sell you dog crap in a can if they could.  :roll:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2343 on: June 05, 2019, 03:56:42 AM
I got a boo.   My 4th ever.  My first in 2 years.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 01:30:54 PM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2344 on: June 05, 2019, 05:52:47 AM
Don’t worry, they get easier to accept as they grow. It used to bother me, then I realized it was a sign I was winning. They had nothing to support their arguments, just a boo.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 09:41:43 PM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Remington555

Reply #2345 on: June 05, 2019, 01:37:49 PM

I got a boo.   My first 4th ever.  My first in 2 years.

Oh boo hoo.

This one's on you, in my opinion.

Deception is a baaaaad thing.

Remmy

PS: Do you happen to recall one certain new member who only lasted 2 days before getting a boo... 2 days

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2346 on: June 05, 2019, 01:54:22 PM

I got a boo.   My first 4th ever.  My first in 2 years.

Oh boo hoo.

Remmy

PS: Do you happen to recall one certain new member who only lasted 2 days before getting a boo... 2 days

Do I recall that??  No, I don't know what you speak of.  ;)

I know.   The boo I received was well deserved.   I would have preferred a spankin' instead.  A bare bottom spankin' over his knee, with quick, sharp strikes.  And maybe a soothing rub with his soft hands to follow.  :)

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2347 on: June 05, 2019, 02:44:53 PM

Oh boo hoo.

Remmy

I know.   The boo I received was well deserved.   I would have preferred a spankin' instead.  A bare bottom spankin' over his knee, with quick, sharp strikes.  And maybe a soothing rub with his soft hands to follow.  :)

:emot_bottomspank:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2348 on: June 05, 2019, 03:15:59 PM

I volunteer to give your cute bottom a soothing rub..... ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

_priapism

Reply #2349 on: June 05, 2019, 05:57:51 PM

I volunteer to give your cute bottom a soothing rub..... ;D

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #2350 on: June 05, 2019, 06:07:14 PM
I'm sorry you don't qualify for my 100th smite.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2351 on: June 05, 2019, 06:56:19 PM
Hot.  :roll:

psiberzerker

Reply #2352 on: June 05, 2019, 07:42:34 PM
I'm sorry you don't qualify for my 100th smite.

#Resist

Ooh, ooh!  I want it!  "Go ahead," squinting, "Make my day, punk."

You know, I'm going to take credit it for it, if you save it for the next person that calls me a poltroon.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 07:46:51 PM by psiberzerker »

Remington555

Reply #2353 on: June 06, 2019, 12:31:24 PM

Oh boo hoo.

Remmy

And we were just talking about deception. For shame... {sigh}

I know.   The boo I received was well deserved.   I would have preferred a spankin' instead.  A bare bottom spankin' over his knee, with quick, sharp strikes.  And maybe a soothing rub with his soft hands to follow.  :)

Thank you for that mental image. Do you know how much money we could raise by auctioning off the privilege of administering that?

I can see the bidders lining up now.
:emot_updwn:

Remmy  :-*

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1631/-3
Reply #2354 on: June 06, 2019, 12:44:15 PM

Oh boo hoo.

Remmy

And we were just talking about deception. For shame... {sigh}

I know.   The boo I received was well deserved.   I would have preferred a spankin' instead.  A bare bottom spankin' over his knee, with quick, sharp strikes.  And maybe a soothing rub with his soft hands to follow.  :)

Thank you for that mental image. Do you know how much money we could raise by auctioning off the privilege of administering that?

I can see the bidders lining up now.
:emot_updwn:

Remmy  :-*

And they are all behind me  ;D

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2355 on: June 06, 2019, 04:12:56 PM
Hot again.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #2356 on: June 06, 2019, 09:26:41 PM
The memories of the fallen on this, the 75th anniversary of D-Day.

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2357 on: June 07, 2019, 04:56:31 PM
Lauren, AKA wifey #2's mommy came and took her away from me for two weeks.  :'(

I cried like a baby as wifey held me and comforted me. I miss her like crazy already and it's only been a couple hours.  :facepalm:

I want my hot blonde in a wheelchair back.  :'(

psiberzerker

Reply #2358 on: June 07, 2019, 06:52:47 PM
Great, for some reason, I thought Wheelchair Wifey was oriental for some reason.  (Maybe she said Waifu at some point?  IDK.)  Now, I have to adjust my mental image to an Occidental blonde.

No, it's not enough to ruin my day, but it spoils my imaginary menage management a little. 

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2359 on: June 07, 2019, 07:38:52 PM
Great, for some reason, I thought Wheelchair Wifey was oriental for some reason.  (Maybe she said Waifu at some point?  IDK.)  Now, I have to adjust my mental image to an Occidental blonde.

No, it's not enough to ruin my day, but it spoils my imaginary menage management a little. 

No, my actual wifey is Japanese-American. She'd get pissed if you called her "oriental".  ;D