KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 222965

_priapism

Reply #4040 on: January 05, 2021, 08:08:21 PM

A trip to the hospital.  Not me.  One of the others in my house.  Back home now.  She'll be okay.  8 stitches along the hairline.

The hospital is a whole different world than what it used to be.  So strange in there.

I used to get stitches about once a year.  If I ever go bald, I will look like Frankenstein.

Hugs.  Glad everyone is okay.

Offline Hood

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +12/-0
Reply #4041 on: January 05, 2021, 08:12:21 PM
Thanks for you kind and understanding words Shiela....

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #4042 on: January 05, 2021, 08:48:06 PM

A trip to the hospital.  Not me.  One of the others in my house.  Back home now.  She'll be okay.  8 stitches along the hairline.

The hospital is a whole different world than what it used to be.  So strange in there.

I used to get stitches about once a year.  If I ever go bald, I will look like Frankenstein.

Hugs.  Glad everyone is okay.

I've never had stitches, knock on wood.  I've broken bones, but never had stitches.  I hear they hurt worse coming out, because they dont numb the area first.  When we remove stitches from a dog, depending on number and location, we usually sedate them.  Not totally knock them out, but enough to get them sleepy to a point we can work without worry.  Other times it's just a local spray on anesthetic.  Nearly bitten twice dealing with stitches.

Happy to hear she'll be ok.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #4043 on: January 06, 2021, 09:34:05 PM

The Capitol Hill incident today.
Crying right now.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Hood

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +12/-0
Reply #4044 on: January 06, 2021, 10:14:50 PM
Sad days for America!!

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1623/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4045 on: January 06, 2021, 10:39:01 PM

Glad to hear she will be okay. MJ.

I was in the ER early Sunday morning and when I came home was asked if they tested me for Covid. I wasn't tested nor had my temperature taken.  Thought that was kind of strange. But everyone had masks on, some even wearing face shields.

No fun having stitches removed when the skin has started growing around them...a tad painful.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

_priapism

Reply #4046 on: January 06, 2021, 11:40:56 PM

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4047 on: January 08, 2021, 12:36:34 AM
Everybody born in the year 2000 will be of legal drinking age by the end of this year...

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #4048 on: January 08, 2021, 01:17:34 AM
Everybody born in the year 2000 will be of legal drinking age by the end of this year...

Just try and avoid their moms my dear, when you ask if they want to go out for a drink.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4049 on: January 08, 2021, 02:07:09 AM

Just try and avoid their moms my dear, when you ask if they want to go out for a drink.

Neighbors across the street have a grandson who might be turning 21, might go inquire just for the laugh.  His grandma already scolded me for staring  :facepalm:

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +131/-1
Reply #4050 on: January 08, 2021, 02:49:23 PM

Neighbors across the street have a grandson who might be turning 21, might go inquire just for the laugh.  His grandma already scolded me for staring  :facepalm:

All 21-year-olds needs the bad influence of an older woman.  ;D

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4051 on: January 08, 2021, 03:44:09 PM

Another crazy law. Men and women can enter the military at 18 and, god forbid, fight in the many undeclared wars going on, but cannot legally drink until 21. Least they lowered the voting age to 18 from 21.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4052 on: January 08, 2021, 03:53:22 PM

Another crazy law. Men and women can enter the military at 18 and, god forbid, fight in the many undeclared wars going on, but cannot legally drink until 21. Least they lowered the voting age to 18 from 21.

Guys in my company used to make that joke.

"Hey kid, here is your assult rifle, your pistol, hand grenades, rocket launcher, and bayonetta.  Go do some killing.  But remember, drinking is unsafe for your age."

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #4053 on: January 08, 2021, 04:24:22 PM

They did, I think around the time of the Vietnam War or maybe it was an earlier war for exactly that argument.  And when I was 20, raised it to 21 again; in my state that happened in July.  You were grandfathered in if you turned 18 prior to the date.  So I had friends born months apart and graduated high school together who could drink at 18 and others that had to wait 3 more years.

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #4054 on: January 11, 2021, 07:47:32 PM
I joined an online club run by a group of successful writers, and its intention is to help other writers to become successful. My intention was to investigate whether I could become a professional writer, since I learned last year that after writing 500,000 words of content in my first year of writing in my spare time, I might like doing this a little. I was encouraged by the positive feedback and constructive criticism I got on the site from several participants.

Last night, the two example chapters I'd posted up there to elicit criticism got taken down for being too explicit, with a very nice note from a moderator saying that it had happened and suggesting that I connect with other members and and make arrangements to DM them some example content if they were willing to look at it. But how likely is that? I looked at their site rules very carefully before posting, as I always do before posting, and there was nothing posted to warn people away from posting content that was sexually explicit or even violent.

My intention is to mainstream-ify roughly half my output and start selling steamy romance novels with some other genre twists and also a dose of comedy thrown in, but how am I supposed to get there from where I am now? I've asked the moderator for some more specific guidance. We'll see if she responds.

I'm feeling pretty demolished at the moment.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 07:51:11 PM by Sweetums »

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #4055 on: January 11, 2021, 08:45:44 PM

Don't you dare feel that way.  It had to do with the content, not your skill of writing.

They're trying to keep the website clean.   Ask if you can post a link to your stories here.

:),
Jules

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #4056 on: January 12, 2021, 02:24:25 AM
"don't go"  :roll:

It's nice to be worshipped, I deserve it.  :facepalm:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4057 on: January 12, 2021, 02:46:35 AM

Don't you dare feel that way.  It had to do with the content, not your skill of writing.

They're trying to keep the website clean.   Ask if you can post a link to your stories here.

:),
Jules
Could not agree more.  Dont let a site if prudes determine how well you write.  I think you're an exceptional writer.

Your writing makes me doubt whether or not mine is good enough.  Not trying to fish for compliments so save 'em.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4058 on: January 20, 2021, 07:17:28 PM
News from the surgeon that your friendly eagle here has very serious shoulder damage, necessitating major surgery, and will not be flying around for a long time.  :(

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4059 on: January 20, 2021, 07:36:25 PM
News from the surgeon that your friendly eagle here has very serious shoulder damage, necessitating major surgery, and will not be flying around for a long time.  :(

So sorry to hear about your wing love.  Wish you a successful surgery with a very speedy recovery.  Perhaps you'll get at least one game of golf in before next winter.