News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 222687

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1324/-3
Reply #4060 on: January 20, 2021, 07:46:54 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope you'll still be able to post with one wing.

Ummmm...er...will you...ahh... what I mean is :facepalm: will self pleasure still be possible. Keep us informed.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #4061 on: January 20, 2021, 08:06:27 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope you'll still be able to post with one wing.

Ummmm...er...will you...ahh... what I mean is :facepalm: will self pleasure still be possible. Keep us informed.

Oh yes please.  With very in very vivid detail would be very much appreciated  :emot_kiss:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1623/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4062 on: January 21, 2021, 03:42:11 PM

Oh yes please.  With very in very vivid detail would be very much appreciated  :emot_kiss:

I am proficient with both hands, er, I mean wings.. ;D ;D

Thank you for the well wishes.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #4063 on: January 21, 2021, 08:42:12 PM
News from the surgeon that your friendly eagle here has very serious shoulder damage, necessitating major surgery, and will not be flying around for a long time.  :(

:(

Surgery is the worst.  Especially the older we get.

Keep us up to date with what's going on.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #4064 on: January 21, 2021, 09:40:43 PM
News from the surgeon that your friendly eagle here has very serious shoulder damage, necessitating major surgery, and will not be flying around for a long time.  :(

Surgery does wonders these days. Let's hope you'll be flying around again soon!

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4065 on: January 22, 2021, 02:41:10 PM
I posted yesterday that I have an appointment for my first Covid-19 vaccination Feb. 1st.

My wife called her clinic and was told they have no idea when they will have a vaccine available.

Minnesota has started offering the vaccine to ppl 65 and older. Tens of thousands were able to get on the overwhelmed website but only 6000 got an appointment. Those people had to stand out in the cold and wind waiting to get in for their shot.

As my wife is physically unable to stand or even sit on her walker that long, we'll just have to count on my being vaccinated and wife staying home to keep her safe.

Here's hoping President Biden is able to speed up the vaccine delivery.

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
Reply #4066 on: January 22, 2021, 03:41:57 PM
I posted yesterday that I have an appointment for my first Covid-19 vaccination Feb. 1st.

My wife called her clinic and was told they have no idea when they will have a vaccine available.

Minnesota has started offering the vaccine to ppl 65 and older. Tens of thousands were able to get on the overwhelmed website but only 6000 got an appointment. Those people had to stand out in the cold and wind waiting to get in for their shot.

As my wife is physically unable to stand or even sit on her walker that long, we'll just have to count on my being vaccinated and wife staying home to keep her safe.

Here's hoping President Biden is able to speed up the vaccine delivery.

Or at least not keep scores of people over 65 standing out in the freezing cold for hours. The numbskulls. Cheese and crackers! What’s the world coming to?

Come to think of it, you probably love that shit, slave. But I’m talking normal people. And plus you could catch a cold.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4067 on: January 23, 2021, 05:05:52 PM
Cat kicked me out of bed at 4:30 this morning. Followed her to the kitchen where she expects her morning kitty treat. The boy, looking a bit tired, gazed at me from the table, also wanting to share in the treat giving.

Before I could make my way to the cupboard, my bleary eyes spotted something in the middle of the floor. Yep, last night's hunt had been a success. There lay the corpse of the invading mouse. No doubt scouting out a warm place to move his family to.

As we watched TV last night Neville walked in making a weird noise in his throat. As he got closer I saw his mouth was full. Yeah, he was talking with his mouth full. :facepalm: The tail hanging from the side of his mouth told the story... he'd caught a mouse.

I tried to coax the cat near the door so we could get the critter outside. Nope...no go. Mouse got loose and scampered away, cat hot on the trail. This occured three or four more times until Mr. Mouse finally made it under a storage cupboard.

Neville staked out the area waiting for a reappearance, but mouse was a no show.

No doubt mouse guy did come out while we slept. That mistake was fatal. Cat was satisfied with just making the kill. There was no messy gore to clean up. Disposal was easy, yet I was a bit sad a little creature was killed. I know...I know, but I'm a softie for all critters.

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #4068 on: January 24, 2021, 05:24:56 AM
I just noticed Shiela hasn't posted the latest chapter to Sink or Swim  :'(

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4069 on: January 24, 2021, 02:49:04 PM

Sorry love, kind of stuck on it.  When I've got time and the mood to write hits me, I've been going to other projects that I'm not stuck on.

Don't want to rush it and have it sound utterly stupid.  Even though it's completely fiction, I need to make it at least a little bit believable.

Problem I'm having with that story is; how do I have the main character who doesn't want to be there let two people have sex on top of her??

ChirpingGirl

Reply #4070 on: January 24, 2021, 05:07:38 PM

Get better ya crusty old bird.  :D

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
Reply #4071 on: January 24, 2021, 07:00:52 PM
Problem I'm having with that story is; how do I have the main character who doesn't want to be there let two people have sex on top of her??

A little bondage might solve that problem.

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #4072 on: January 25, 2021, 05:39:59 AM

Sorry love, kind of stuck on it.  When I've got time and the mood to write hits me, I've been going to other projects that I'm not stuck on.

Don't want to rush it and have it sound utterly stupid.  Even though it's completely fiction, I need to make it at least a little bit believable.

I'm sadly one of the least creative people, which I think is part of the reason I love a good story. It's about the journey from Point A to B, about the unforeseen detours and creative shortcuts. The reason the stories where the whole cast goes from puritanical to sex crazed within a paragraph are not memorable is, aside from there being no fun buildup and tease, that it's just not very imaginative. Like you said, even though it's completely fiction, it should be at least a little believable. Anyway, looking forward to reading more if/when the creative juices produce another chapter :)

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4073 on: January 26, 2021, 12:23:13 PM
Minnesota is offering Covid vaccine to a few thousand more residents 65 and older, plus public school teachers. It's to be a lottery with signup starting at 5:00 AM this morning. I was on the site a couple minutes before and kept refreshing the page. Finally a 5:06, the link appeared. I clicked and was informed there were 14,500 ahead of me and the wait was about an hour. Trying to get the wife signed up. I get my first shot Monday at the VA.

Even if I persist and get her on the list it's the luck of the draw. Tens of thousands of applicants with only a couple thousand shots available.

I heard a report Monday that Minnesota has received over 6 hundred thousand vaccine doses. Only 40% has made it into an arm. I'm not understanding why that number isn't higher. Maybe it's the special cold temperatures needed to store the vaccine that's the bottleneck.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #4074 on: January 27, 2021, 02:14:11 PM

Just a couple of minute ago.  I had just finished typing a message.  Spent a good deal of time on it.  When I hit 'SEND', up popped the login page. I had timed out.   I lost the message I was trying to send.

Remember to click the 'STAY LOGGED IN' button folks when you log in.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Supersoftball

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-16
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #4075 on: January 27, 2021, 04:51:28 PM
Having to hear about Trump yet again in the news. :roll:

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
Reply #4076 on: January 28, 2021, 05:56:04 AM
Unfortunately, Mrs. Sweetums's critical thinking skills are poor, and she'll believe anything the Mandarin news tells her, and evidence be damned. There are only two kinds of Mandarin news outlets since the fall of Hong Kong: those owned by the CCP, which thankfully she will not listen to, and the right-wing conspiracy theory wackos who are doing the whole QAnon thing.

For a while, she was quiet about it. Now, every night when I climb into bed, she's trying to convince me that Michelle Obama is transgender, as if I'd care anyway if it were true, but you see it's a terribly disparaging thing to say in Taiwanese culture. And that Barack Obama was an illegitimate president, probably because of Michelle Obama's disqualifying status in the eyes of the average Taiwanese citizen's view at least. I wasn't listening very hard to her extremely problematic chain of reasoning, so I'm guessing at that last bit. Like most of these wackos, her beliefs are based ultimately on faith and not any kind of common sense or facts more than "the whole Internet is talking about it," so you can't argue with her.

It's really getting me down. I keep telling her we just shouldn't talk about politics because we will just fight, but she won't even listen to that. She's determined to get me to see the error of my ways. That's why I climbed back out of bed and am writing this and then working on a story. Plenty of work to do there.

On the bright side, I might be able to use this dilemma as fuel for the fire of my latest novel "The Art of Passive Aggression." I intend it to be the ultimate matrimonial hate-fuck saga.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 06:00:59 AM by Sweetums »

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #4077 on: January 28, 2021, 07:30:25 AM
It's the worst with family. I'm very apolitical but have been forced to keep up with some of the goings on as a response to some family members (and some friends) trying to 'educate' me. I think goes back to my late grandparents trying to inject politics into everything.

My father is generally a very warm person who is more than happy to help anybody and everybody in his day to day life. However, when it comes to politics he's always worried about this or that group of people wanting to destroy the country. When you press him on some of the details, he can't come up with a more convincing argument than 'Because they're a bunch of assholes!' Interestingly, he used to be a big Trump supporter but after the Capitol incident thinks Trump is a nutjob, and the subject of Biden doesn't have him getting nearly as annoyed as I would've usually expected.

My mother doesn't care all that much about party politics, but her issue is that she has friends both in 'real life' and on Facebook that love MAGA conspiracies. Then dear mother wants to repeat them to me she thinks I should be 'more outraged' about everything, from liberals wanting to rip nine month old fetuses out of wombs during abortions to Biden wanting to send as many jobs to China as possible. When I try to counter with facts, I'm told I need to learn to respect the opinion of others, and when I point out that some of these opinions are like claiming 4 plus 4 equals 37 and wanting me to accept that as a fact, then I'm told that I've become a very narrow minded and opinionated person. For fucks sake..

What's amazing and amusing is that she was a big Bill Clinton fan 20 years ago, and she supported Hillary back in 2008. But lots of what her friends say has a huge influence on her. Back before the term 'fake news' I used to call it 'Facebook news' with the way that people would just share bullshit stories with each other on social media. I'd warned her about 'Facebooks news' already about 10 years ago, but dear mother keeps telling herself that people wouldn't be saying or posting certain things if they weren't true.

Most of the rest of the family is similar but at least a lot of them are spread out all across the country these days, so I don't really have to listen to most of them anymore.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4078 on: February 01, 2021, 03:12:43 AM
One killed and one injured in a shooting in the Fox River Mall in Appleton Wisconsin.  They're getting closer to me, next one will probably happen in Green Bay while I'm there with friends or something.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1623/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4079 on: February 01, 2021, 04:11:55 PM
One killed and one injured in a shooting in the Fox River Mall in Appleton Wisconsin.  They're getting closer to me, next one will probably happen in Green Bay while I'm there with friends or something.

In today's paper there is an article saying gun sales have soared since January 6th. The sales are breaking all records. Not rifles or shotguns but pistols. Way too many guns out there.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.