KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 222498

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2000 on: February 22, 2019, 01:03:16 PM
Welcome to my day. Anxiety, dread, sadness.
Stoicism before crying.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Remington555

Reply #2001 on: February 22, 2019, 01:18:45 PM

It's a GOPHER!!!  They're cute and cuddly and ...

... rodents, just like rats and mice. Vermin. Pests. Health hazards.

Raccoons are cute as hell but they're quite vicious. They'll rip your eyes out if they get a chance.

Sorry that it ruined your day but I think Jed's got the right idea about this one...

Remmy

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2002 on: February 22, 2019, 01:55:17 PM

Raccoons are cute as hell but they're quite vicious. They'll rip your eyes out if they get a chance.

Sorry that it ruined your day but I think Jed's got the right idea about this one...

Remmy

Blah blah blah

Raccoons are cute too.    But I suppose you have a recipe for them too.

They're innocent little creatures that are only trying to survive and provide for their family.

White tail deer?  Open season because Jules loves her some venison.  I won't shoot them, but I'll eat the meat.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2003 on: February 22, 2019, 02:01:19 PM
How did you manage to piss off Jules?  :emot_laughing:

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2004 on: February 22, 2019, 07:26:07 PM

Leaving work early today.   Passing of a friends elderly mother.   Visitation begins at 3:00.   

I really don't like funeral homes.   

Following my passing, my wishes are well known.   A memorial service with a fully stocked bar for close friends months after my passing after all the emotions have died down.  As for my body.  Straight from the crematory and throw me out with yesterdays newspaper.   WAIT, recycle the newspaper, flush the ashes.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #2005 on: February 22, 2019, 07:28:26 PM
Following my passing, my wishes are well known.   A memorial service with a fully stocked bar for close friends months after my passing after all the emotions have died down.  As for my body.  Straight from the crematory and throw me out with yesterdays newspaper.   WAIT, recycle the newspaper, flush the ashes.

I want my body donated to wild scavengers, and get back to the food chain ASAP.

Mother Nature:  The original recycler.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #2006 on: February 22, 2019, 07:33:01 PM
Once I know there’s a groundhog around, an apple doesn’t last a day without trapping it.  That is unless some other critter gets there first, which happens frequently.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa wait a minute!!!!!!

Why are you trapping ground hogs?

Gopher paws and giblets in a light tomato cream sauce is a local delicacy.

And I use the groundhog carcasses for trapping bears.  Beaver carcasses work too, but googling ‘beaver traps’ does not bring up hits related to aquatic rodents.

Have you not seen Ground Hogs Day, with Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell for sh*ts sake?

My mouse hovered over BOO, but I took a couple of deep breaths.

You know what, let's just not talk for a while.  

24 hour silence treatment commences

^^^This ruined my day.  

You already used and abused me with a boo months ago.  I thought I was special, but it seems I was only another notch in your bedpost.

psiberzerker

Reply #2007 on: February 22, 2019, 07:36:04 PM
I thought I was special, but it seems I was only another notch in your bedpost.

Why not both?  I bet your're an extra special notch on Minty's bedpost. 

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2008 on: February 22, 2019, 07:36:20 PM

Remmy

Blah blah blah

Raccoons are cute too.    But I suppose you have a recipe for them too.

They're innocent little creatures that are only trying to survive and provide for their family.

White tail deer?  Open season because Jules loves her some venison.  I won't shoot them, but I'll eat the meat.

Pulled raccoon BBQ.  Seriously, they make that at my gun club’s Wild Game Feed.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2009 on: February 22, 2019, 07:37:44 PM

Leaving work early today.   Passing of a friends elderly mother.   Visitation begins at 3:00.   

Just seeing this, sorry Jules.

_priapism

Reply #2010 on: February 22, 2019, 08:22:44 PM
Overly friendly TSA agent, because you know I love having Morgan Freedman’s doppelgänger‘s hands all over my body, repeatedly.  15 minutes later, “You may go.”

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2011 on: February 22, 2019, 08:30:26 PM

No, no, no. Use the ashes in the garden.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2012 on: February 22, 2019, 08:32:04 PM
Overly friendly TSA agent, because you know I love having Morgan Freedman’s doppelgänger‘s hands all over my body, repeatedly.  15 minutes later, “You may go.”
Face it Toe, you simply have the body that they can’t keep their hands off of.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #2013 on: February 22, 2019, 09:14:20 PM
Ya just gotta get your fun where you find it. Toe, "Please sir, check between my legs again!" :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2014 on: February 23, 2019, 12:22:40 AM

My funeral is simple. No crying. No sad. Just spread my ashes under the big tree at my grandparents place when the leaves start to change in the fall. And the theme to last starfighter must be playing when it's being done.

I'm not kidding. It's all documented. CJ's goin' out the way she came in, awesomely.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdk2hOnuFhk

I can picture my ashes covering those newly fallen Autumn leaves and being carried away in the wind as the most epic theme ever plays. So long, CJ, you were a gift to the world that can never be equaled.  :D

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #2015 on: February 23, 2019, 12:25:32 AM
I am giving everything to the Athos Memorial Brothel, Geek Bar and Grill.

Past that just roll me out to the dumpster.  I'm dead, what do I care?

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2016 on: February 23, 2019, 12:38:53 AM
Spread my ashes in the small clearing 2.3 miles down the trail north from the established campground and road in the Laurel Forks Wilderness Area in West Virginia.  While my backpacking campsite changed over the years, really only by 50 yards or less, I’ve spent at least 50 nights in a tent at that spot.  Once a black bear prowled around my tent in the night coughing and growling.  I banged on the tent side and yelled at it to go away, and it did.

Remington555

Reply #2017 on: February 23, 2019, 12:15:41 PM

You'd eat Bambi? Oh, the horror...

That's pretty much what I've laid out for my family, but I'd suggest having the ashes scattered in a forest or a garden instead of flushed. Cremains are not as fine as people think, and could possibly clog up the toilet.

Remmy

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2018 on: February 23, 2019, 01:04:19 PM
A certain little Latin lady decided not to sleep till 2:30 in the morning. CJ'S exhausted.  :facepalm:

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2019 on: February 23, 2019, 01:26:10 PM
Cremains are not as fine as people think, and could possibly clog up the toilet.

Remmy

[/color]

Bonus:  I'd be getting back at Mark for all the times he has.

Version 9.15
POY 2016