KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What's the fucking weather?

Lois · 226602

psiberzerker

Reply #3100 on: August 31, 2019, 09:56:23 PM
One of the (Many) reasons I left North Carolina was Hurricane Danny crossed the fucking Appalacians to hit Raleigh!  It hit landfall right around the Alabama border, then retained the Name, and picked up strength to tear up the eastern seaboard.  

You know there's something screwy about where you live when there's 1 storm that year, and it takes the Blue Ridge Parkway from the gulf coast to get to you.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3101 on: October 04, 2019, 03:45:02 PM
It was 49 degrees F out this morning as we walked. Dark, ominous clouds over the lake. Fall is here.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

_priapism

Reply #3102 on: October 04, 2019, 04:27:11 PM
It was 49 degrees F out this morning as we walked. Dark, ominous clouds over the lake. Fall is here.

65° F here this a.m., and that’s what passes for fall weather.  High is predicted at 89°, which isn’t as bad as it sounds.  It was 100° in Austin this week.  The first 100° days in October since records were kept.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3103 on: October 04, 2019, 06:48:08 PM
The kids needed coats this morning.  ;D

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3104 on: October 04, 2019, 10:12:43 PM

First time in a long time that I had to wear long pants when going for a walk this morning. Ugh.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #3105 on: October 05, 2019, 01:01:35 AM

First time in a long time that I had to wear long pants when going for a walk this morning. Ugh.

Thought you birds went commando... :roll:

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #3106 on: October 05, 2019, 01:11:37 AM
Going to Isle au Haut tomorrow by ferry for hiking, pronounced eye-la-ho.  Getting up at 7AM, which is supposed to be 39F.

Fall colors are peaking here in Maine.

Just left a bar where on the right of me was a lobster fisherman and on the left a harbor master, not making that up.  And, I could barely understand them.  I would like to see a conversation between them and toe, I might have to translate.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #3107 on: October 11, 2019, 04:47:05 AM

Fucking wet and nasty... severe thunderstorms all over the area, sounds like it's raining buckets outside, and there are several storms with possible tornadic rotation in 'em.  Oh, and there's up to 2" hail headed my way; 5cm for you heathens.

Luckily no tornado watches or warnings at the moment.  That could change.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

_priapism

Reply #3108 on: October 11, 2019, 06:26:28 AM
Looks like it is going to hit here between 4 and 6 am.  High tomorrow will be only 55°.  It was 92° here today.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3109 on: October 11, 2019, 03:08:24 PM
Rain all day.  :roll:

October is rocketing by.

_priapism

Reply #3110 on: October 11, 2019, 07:13:02 PM
45° here at noon.  That’s 45° cooler than it was yesterday.  My Russian is going crazy, and I actually have on jeans and a sweater.  Time to fire up the furnace and see what we’ve got in the way of heat for tonight.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3111 on: October 11, 2019, 07:17:12 PM
It's supposed to get down to 25° tomorrow!

I have to make sure everyone has a clean coat by tomorrow.  :emot_weird:

A week ago it was over 90°.  :roll:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3112 on: October 11, 2019, 07:49:16 PM
Time to turn on the heat this weekend, Chirp. Nice cuddling weather.  8)

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1322/-3
Reply #3113 on: October 12, 2019, 06:09:26 PM
A beautiful fall week, this past week. Sunny skies and temps in the low 70s. Cats had a ball outside walking around, watching birds and squirrels or just lazing in the sun.  Friday! Cold, upper 30s and blustery winds. Friday evening we were out having dinner with friends.  Looked out the window and SNOW!!! Fucking Snow! :emot_banghead:
More of the same this morning with a tinge staying on the ground. No doubt part of the blizzard that hit the Dakotas.  The western part of the state along the Dakota boarders has snow covered ground with several highways closed due to blowing snow.  Way too early for this, leaves are just starting to change FFS.

Oh well, we choose to live here. Minnesota, who knows what will happen next.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3114 on: October 13, 2019, 05:31:14 AM
A beautiful fall week, this past week. Sunny skies and temps in the low 70s. Cats had a ball outside walking around, watching birds and squirrels or just lazing in the sun.  Friday! Cold, upper 30s and blustery winds. Friday evening we were out having dinner with friends.  Looked out the window and SNOW!!! Fucking Snow! :emot_banghead:
More of the same this morning with a tinge staying on the ground. No doubt part of the blizzard that hit the Dakotas.  The western part of the state along the Dakota boarders has snow covered ground with several highways closed due to blowing snow.  Way too early for this, leaves are just starting to change FFS.

Oh well, we choose to live here. Minnesota, who knows what will happen next.

>:(

Boo to that    I do not want to think about it    It is OCTOBER mother nature you bitch

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3115 on: October 14, 2019, 03:33:06 PM
msslave - keep the snow up by you, thank you.  It was 35 degrees F this morning when we went for our walk.

_priapism

Reply #3116 on: October 14, 2019, 06:14:27 PM
70°ish.  A little humidity.  Back to normal after our Oktofreezapalooza.  We will rebuild.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #3117 on: October 14, 2019, 07:18:19 PM
I just need rain.  My well ran dry late last week.  The facets spit out some sediment much of which was floating and then the well pump refused to turn on because the well was dry.  Once I did get a little water pressure, I had to clean all the sieves in the facets and in particular the washing machine, all of them more than once.  They were all clogged with sediment.

It’s nice that I haven’t had to mow in two months, but I’ll trade mowing weekly for reliable water.

I can deal with it, but listening to my Peruvian on the matter is not fun.  She doesn’t seem to understand concepts like ‘there’s no water’, and ‘no we can’t connect to city water, we don’t live in a city.’

And suggesting her 30 minute showers could be reduced in time just gets me dirty looks.  What’s wrong with turning the shower off for that 10-15 minutes she is either working shampoo or conditioner into her hair?  She’s not even under the shower head when she does that.  I know, I’ve been in there with her.  ;D

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3118 on: October 14, 2019, 07:53:13 PM
30 minute showers? I remember those days. Now being empty nesters, 5 minute showers are the norm.  ;D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #3119 on: October 15, 2019, 03:36:25 PM
30 minute showers? I remember those days. Now being empty nesters, 5 minute showers are the norm.  ;D

I’m fast too, but then having no hair to speak of I skip the shampoo and conditioner steps.