Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1623/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2261 on: January 26, 2023, 11:21:02 PM
Midweek nooner!!!!

WOO for the nooner.   Was it on the beach, by the pool or indoors? ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1852/-28
Reply #2262 on: January 26, 2023, 11:40:52 PM
Midweek nooner!!!!

At the tortilla factory.

one of the originals

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1327/-3
Reply #2263 on: January 27, 2023, 12:52:28 AM
Midweek nooner!!!!

At the tortilla factory.

Yum.

What was that special sauce. :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline aussierules

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +60/-0
Reply #2264 on: January 27, 2023, 12:58:36 AM

Not that I know of.. why?

Kidding.  Just sounds like one of his outings.  Woo #58 for you.  Closing in on losing your 🍒.

I got lucky last night. Little Miss was in bed. Dan and I watched a couple episodes of The Recruit, turning the tv off at midnight. Which is about the same time all the outdoor landscape lights turn off at the house we are staying at.  I took his hand and said I wanted to make love by the pool and took his hand. Once we were out there I noticed it was darker down at the end of the dock, which extends about 100 feet into the St Lucie River.  Out there it was a bit breezy though, and there was a light at the end of the dock so that passing boats wouldn't hit it.  But not very bright that it illuminated the whole area. 
I reached down and undid his shorts, pulling him out and playing with him while we kissed. He got hard quickly. I started kissing down his neck then chest, he knew where I was heading. 
"Get your clothes off first," he said. 
I undressed and used my shirt to kneel on, the boards are worn and rough, so I was protecting my knees.  I had my mouth all over him, mainly kissing and licking. He got as hard as he was going to get. I took him in my mouth for a minute and then he pushed my head back and helped me up.

"Fast and hard, or slow and gentle."
"Both," I answered. 

He backed me up to one of the dock poles and lifted one of my legs. I reached down and guided him into me.  It was wonderful but after a minute it was uncomfortable. I got down on my hands and knees, facing the water. He knelt behind me.  Both of us kneeling on our clothing.  The first minute was nice and slow, his hands on my hips rocking me back and forth. Then his speed increased.  He was rocking me back and forth with such force, I was feeling like he would knock me into the river.  My nipples barely touched the dock, so I lifted my torso, a splinter on my boobs would bring this enjoyable experience to an abrupt end. 

He brought me to an O, and just as my spasms were ending, his began.  As he delayed and exited me, he helped me up, my back to his chest, both still kneeling.  He wrapped his arms around me, and started playing with my boobs.  Kissing the nape of my neck, one hand skid across my belly and then started playing with my sex. A finger entered and I could feel his mess exiting me. He used it as lubricant, rubbing it around in my folds.  Concentrating on my clitoris, he brought me to another O. 

And now I sit in the house enjoying my coffee, looking down the dock to where we had our fun last night. The sun is up and there are many boats  traveling by.

We leave on Monday, I will be returning to the end of the dock again before we leave.

Wow! Very happy for you, a great way to spend your time on vacation!! Nothing ventured, nothing gained - glad you saw an opportunity and took the initiative!

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +102/-1
Reply #2265 on: January 27, 2023, 02:04:57 AM

Not that I know of.. why?

Kidding.  Just sounds like one of his outings.  Woo #58 for you.  Closing in on losing your 🍒.

I got lucky last night. Little Miss was in bed. Dan and I watched a couple episodes of The Recruit, turning the tv off at midnight. Which is about the same time all the outdoor landscape lights turn off at the house we are staying at.  I took his hand and said I wanted to make love by the pool and took his hand. Once we were out there I noticed it was darker down at the end of the dock, which extends about 100 feet into the St Lucie River.  Out there it was a bit breezy though, and there was a light at the end of the dock so that passing boats wouldn't hit it.  But not very bright that it illuminated the whole area. 
I reached down and undid his shorts, pulling him out and playing with him while we kissed. He got hard quickly. I started kissing down his neck then chest, he knew where I was heading. 
"Get your clothes off first," he said. 
I undressed and used my shirt to kneel on, the boards are worn and rough, so I was protecting my knees.  I had my mouth all over him, mainly kissing and licking. He got as hard as he was going to get. I took him in my mouth for a minute and then he pushed my head back and helped me up.

"Fast and hard, or slow and gentle."
"Both," I answered. 

He backed me up to one of the dock poles and lifted one of my legs. I reached down and guided him into me.  It was wonderful but after a minute it was uncomfortable. I got down on my hands and knees, facing the water. He knelt behind me.  Both of us kneeling on our clothing.  The first minute was nice and slow, his hands on my hips rocking me back and forth. Then his speed increased.  He was rocking me back and forth with such force, I was feeling like he would knock me into the river.  My nipples barely touched the dock, so I lifted my torso, a splinter on my boobs would bring this enjoyable experience to an abrupt end. 

He brought me to an O, and just as my spasms were ending, his began.  As he delayed and exited me, he helped me up, my back to his chest, both still kneeling.  He wrapped his arms around me, and started playing with my boobs.  Kissing the nape of my neck, one hand skid across my belly and then started playing with my sex. A finger entered and I could feel his mess exiting me. He used it as lubricant, rubbing it around in my folds.  Concentrating on my clitoris, he brought me to another O. 

And now I sit in the house enjoying my coffee, looking down the dock to where we had our fun last night. The sun is up and there are many boats  traveling by.

We leave on Monday, I will be returning to the end of the dock again before we leave.

Oooo funnn

Offline laurabbush

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
  • MILF
Reply #2266 on: January 28, 2023, 03:52:03 PM
I did and, as always, it was wonderful.  :D

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2267 on: January 28, 2023, 03:55:37 PM
I did and, as always, it was wonderful.  :D

WOO for your first post and getting laid.  ;D ;D

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #2268 on: January 28, 2023, 07:05:43 PM
Midweek nooner!!!!

Cold wind makes outdoor or even poolside fucking impractical.

That is all.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2269 on: January 28, 2023, 09:13:14 PM
Midweek nooner!!!!

Cold wind makes outdoor or even poolside fucking impractical.

Dang. Cold in Florida, cold by you. Guess the cold and snow up here by us isn't that bad.  But sex does make one feel warmer.  ;D ;D

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2270 on: January 29, 2023, 02:05:05 PM
I cuddled into Dan this morning and was rubbing his chest and belly while he was asleep.  Eventually my hand went a little further, over the top of his boxers, and he was "fluffed up" a bit. So I concentrated my rubbing there. Soon he was at half-mast.  Then full on flag pole.
I slowly stroked him for a number of minutes, then told him I wanted to watch him masturbate.

I pulled the covers down and sat on my knees.  His erection sticking through the hole in the front. 

I told him I wanted to see all of him and helped him out of his boxers. 

He started again. After a while he began increasing his speed.

His sack tightened up to almost nothing, which I find fascinating. It reminds me of one of those food vacuum seal machines.  The skin was so tight I could see his two testicles. 

Then he groaned as his semen began flowing from the head and flowing down over his fingers still wrapped tightly around himself. 

I got up and got a washcloth and cleaned him up.  He said he was still tired so I pulled the covers over him, gave him a kiss, and came out to the kitchen for coffee.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2271 on: January 29, 2023, 02:41:27 PM
WOO #1497.

That sounds like a nice morning wake up. Loved your detailed description of the event. The finale act of a gentle clean up then tucking him back in for more sleep.

You guys have some magical times together. :emot_kiss:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2272 on: January 29, 2023, 03:20:36 PM
WOO. Every husband would love to be woken up that way.  8)

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #2273 on: January 29, 2023, 04:13:16 PM
Breakfast and a show...Woo!

I dropped by Allan's house late in the evening when he said he was home, after an exhausting day with his family. I had been in door county all morning and after the long drive home, I just wanted to relax but not alone. So I went over to snuggle with his baby girl and watch whatever was on tv. He was watching some oldovie with rodney dangerfield I was focused on giving belly rubs and getting kisses from his dog. I did buy a couple bottles of ciders, and we were drinking in those and having mild chit chat about my day and the people I met.

Eventually his dog jumped down and I was feeling cold and lonely, so I went over to him and laid down with my legs over his lap. He rubbed my legs and did a half-assed foot massage. It was still working though.

I pulled my left leg back and puly.foot on his shoulder. He looked at me, and I said he looked hungry. We had a little laugh about it, and he grabbed both legs and lifted me a bit and we.both worked to pull my sweats and panties down. Got them to my knees, and he stopped. Bend down amd.slid his head between my legs and started licking and sucking on my clit. Both of his hands were roaming, but it felt.like an after thought. He was really focused on what he was down under, and it was fantastic. Eventually he added some fingers into the mix and I was so ready for him to give me that dick.

Keeping my pants around my legs, he pushed them to the side. I was going to flip over, but he told.me.to stay on my side. I enjoy the position quite a bit, so I was very happy to stay like that. So I brought my knees up closer to me so I was in a doggy style position while laying comfortably on my side. Who wouldnt love that position. He was quite hard when he dropped his pants, so it did that fun bounce while he got ready. He slid himself across me.a.couole.times getting himself nice and wet, and then plunged right in two pumps and he was all in. If he hadn't used his fingers on me earlier. I'd probably have shouted or screamed at the sudden stretch in that position with my legs together. Shocking to say the least.

After that it was all good and better. His hands moved around my chest and after pushing me bra up, he pinched my nipples a few times. Fun access to my girls with the depth of doggy. Add my fingers going to down on my clit and I was rocking O's in no time flat. The first one surprised him, and I had to push him back until it was ok for him toove again. He was only going for about another minute before I was already at number two. This time however, he pulled out and bent down. He spread me open as best he could and started licking me. With this angle his nose was pretty much in my butthole blowing and sucking air past it. Holy goodness was that amazing to feel mid O.

Him not having finished and me getting to the too sensitive part, I wanted him to finish quickly, so I slid my lower have off the couch and stayed like that. I begged him to get his and do whatever it took. I half expected anal, but he drove right back into growler town. I wasnt looking back, I was too busy enjoying myself and drooling all over his couch cushion, trying to focus and calm myself while he was holding my butcher's open so he could watch himself going deep into pound town.

I was done and praying that he was close to finishing. I was almost biting the cushions by the time he announced he was close. I almost held out in glee that it was over. I would have held on and endured longer until he was satisfied. I was just happy it happened sooner rather than later. Then I lost some of my joy when he wanted to cum in my mouth. Not because he wanted to, but because it required me to move when I wasnt ready to. So I spun, slid off the couch and ended up sitting on the floor. He stuck his dick in my face and I immediately started sucking the head while stroking the shaft. I sucked on him for a lot longer than I thought I was going to have to, but he ended up tightingnup and unloading on my tongue. I swallowed with each shot but I noticed he was leaning more and more over me.

I felt impending doom that he was doing to fall forward on top of my face. I didnt not want to die by being impaled in the throat by a big dick, so I stopped and moved over a bit with my hands on his stomach. He looked confused at first, but then we both had a good laugh about it. He did say he was getting weak in the legs and felt himself moving too, but he want soo lost he was going to fall.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2274 on: January 29, 2023, 05:34:57 PM

Shoot girl.  I already woo'd you otherwise I would again... oh,  F that, here's another   #wooAbuse. #1859

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2275 on: January 29, 2023, 06:54:48 PM
Rounding out the WOO Count to 1860.

Loved that you ended up with such great sex . Your write ups add to the enjoyment of reading about it."Growler town"..."Pound Town". Classic Shiela. ;D

BTW...So glad Allen didn't fall.on you. Want the adventure to continue. :emot_kiss:

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
Reply #2276 on: January 29, 2023, 07:52:54 PM
Breakfast and a show...Woo!

I dropped by Allan's house late in the evening when he said he was home, after an exhausting day with his family. I had been in door county all morning and after the long drive home, I just wanted to relax but not alone. So I went over to snuggle with his baby girl and watch whatever was on tv. He was watching some oldovie with rodney dangerfield I was focused on giving belly rubs and getting kisses from his dog. I did buy a couple bottles of ciders, and we were drinking in those and having mild chit chat about my day and the people I met.

Eventually his dog jumped down and I was feeling cold and lonely, so I went over to him and laid down with my legs over his lap. He rubbed my legs and did a half-assed foot massage. It was still working though.

I pulled my left leg back and puly.foot on his shoulder. He looked at me, and I said he looked hungry. We had a little laugh about it, and he grabbed both legs and lifted me a bit and we.both worked to pull my sweats and panties down. Got them to my knees, and he stopped. Bend down amd.slid his head between my legs and started licking and sucking on my clit. Both of his hands were roaming, but it felt.like an after thought. He was really focused on what he was down under, and it was fantastic. Eventually he added some fingers into the mix and I was so ready for him to give me that dick.

Keeping my pants around my legs, he pushed them to the side. I was going to flip over, but he told.me.to stay on my side. I enjoy the position quite a bit, so I was very happy to stay like that. So I brought my knees up closer to me so I was in a doggy style position while laying comfortably on my side. Who wouldnt love that position. He was quite hard when he dropped his pants, so it did that fun bounce while he got ready. He slid himself across me.a.couole.times getting himself nice and wet, and then plunged right in two pumps and he was all in. If he hadn't used his fingers on me earlier. I'd probably have shouted or screamed at the sudden stretch in that position with my legs together. Shocking to say the least.

After that it was all good and better. His hands moved around my chest and after pushing me bra up, he pinched my nipples a few times. Fun access to my girls with the depth of doggy. Add my fingers going to down on my clit and I was rocking O's in no time flat. The first one surprised him, and I had to push him back until it was ok for him toove again. He was only going for about another minute before I was already at number two. This time however, he pulled out and bent down. He spread me open as best he could and started licking me. With this angle his nose was pretty much in my butthole blowing and sucking air past it. Holy goodness was that amazing to feel mid O.

Him not having finished and me getting to the too sensitive part, I wanted him to finish quickly, so I slid my lower have off the couch and stayed like that. I begged him to get his and do whatever it took. I half expected anal, but he drove right back into growler town. I wasnt looking back, I was too busy enjoying myself and drooling all over his couch cushion, trying to focus and calm myself while he was holding my butcher's open so he could watch himself going deep into pound town.

I was done and praying that he was close to finishing. I was almost biting the cushions by the time he announced he was close. I almost held out in glee that it was over. I would have held on and endured longer until he was satisfied. I was just happy it happened sooner rather than later. Then I lost some of my joy when he wanted to cum in my mouth. Not because he wanted to, but because it required me to move when I wasnt ready to. So I spun, slid off the couch and ended up sitting on the floor. He stuck his dick in my face and I immediately started sucking the head while stroking the shaft. I sucked on him for a lot longer than I thought I was going to have to, but he ended up tightingnup and unloading on my tongue. I swallowed with each shot but I noticed he was leaning more and more over me.

I felt impending doom that he was doing to fall forward on top of my face. I didnt not want to die by being impaled in the throat by a big dick, so I stopped and moved over a bit with my hands on his stomach. He looked confused at first, but then we both had a good laugh about it. He did say he was getting weak in the legs and felt himself moving too, but he want soo lost he was going to fall.

Fun fun

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
Reply #2277 on: January 29, 2023, 08:06:47 PM
Well I slept in a little today. When I woke up, hard as usual, so I text the wife asking "wanna come get on me?". She came up a few minutes later. I'm laying there rubbing my cock. Tip already wet with precum. She takes her pants off and straddles me. I start rubbing my cock on her pussy and she's already wet. She slides down and takes it all the way in. Then starts riding me as I pull her shirt up and start playing with her tits and sucking her nipples. I tell her to slide up. While sticking my tongue in her I rub her tits with my left hand and stroke my cock with my other. Wanting to finish she slides back down taking my cock inside her and pulls her shirt over her head. I grab her by her ass pulling her tight against me rocking her back and forth. Both of us panting and moaning I cum in her as she's quivering with her orgasm.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2278 on: January 29, 2023, 08:22:39 PM
That's a WOO to you too Bittersweet. You can just smell the sex in the air on KB this morning .  ;D

Keep up the fun you sexy people. Those old guys like me who are now on the sidelines enjoy the accounts. Keep on posting those stories. Brings back so many memories. ;D

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #2279 on: January 29, 2023, 08:35:39 PM

Woo for that love.

Maybe it's that comet. Making everybody a little more sexually charged!?!?