KB - a better class of pervert

News:

So who got laid last night?

Guest · 117619

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #2580 on: November 10, 2023, 05:04:06 PM
Thinking about things like that will keep in a heightened state of arousal all day.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1327/-3
Reply #2581 on: November 10, 2023, 05:07:59 PM
GOOD GIRL!

So glad I was able to start something.  ;D

Paul used to like to grab my neck and it was hot. Just let Allen know you're his to use. Sometimes to get what you want is to top from the bottom. It works

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2582 on: November 10, 2023, 09:53:52 PM

I've been working outside raking leaves, listening to my Spotify.   I think it helps pass the time while I'm working.   
How can raking leaves get even better?    By listening to a Shiela podcast while raking leaves. I'm serious when I say this ....you could be an international superstar podcaster.  I've even got a name for it...The Good Girl

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1852/-28
Reply #2583 on: November 10, 2023, 11:18:11 PM

I've been working outside raking leaves, listening to my Spotify.   I think it helps pass the time while I'm working.   
How can raking leaves get even better?    By listening to a Shiela podcast while raking leaves. I'm serious when I say this ....you could be an international superstar podcaster.  I've even got a name for it...The Good Girl

"The Growler Hour"

one of the originals

Offline Writers Bloque

• 2022 KB Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +193/-4
  • You would think anything this fun would be illegal
Reply #2584 on: November 11, 2023, 12:00:50 AM

link?

View a list of all my stories here

To taste Heaven, one must play in Hell.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2585 on: November 11, 2023, 02:29:31 AM

I like that name, Staci. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2586 on: November 17, 2023, 04:10:30 PM
Just a quick romp under the sheets and then a good night's sleep.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2587 on: November 20, 2023, 05:39:42 PM
Went over to Allan's last night to console him yet again 😂🤣.

We were snacking, having a few drinks while another game played on the tv. We talked for a while, and then I climbed into his lap and teased him a bit about his team. Then I got into talking about what would make him feel better. I said we could do whatever he wanted.

"You want to play a board game or xbox we can do that. Want me to sit quietly and watch more football, ok. Want me to lay over the back of the couch while you play my butt cheeks like a set of bongos, I'm all for it."

I was grinding my hips into him pretty good while asking hoping we wouldnt choose the first two options. I could almsot hear the squeaking of those gears in his head while he thought it over.

"Anything you want to try, I'll try my best for you."

Squeak, squeak, squeak 🤣

"Promise I wont judge, I'm your good girl remember"

He laughed a little at that, while saying I was. I very nearly went straight inside his pants after that, but still waited, and then out of everything I could have done for him, he chooses a footjob.

I leaned in and kissed him to hide my reaction. I did not judge, but I could not help thinking, when did so many guys get so into feet? I dont get it, they are ugly nasty things, but I've been with several, that liked it David, Jake, Shawn, Brian, and now Allan.?.? Not judging, but wished it was something else. This wouldn't be the first time I did this, but I definitely wouldn't call myself an expert. And I'd be a liar if I said it didnt feel good to have a hot hard dick pressed against the bottom of my feet. It also feels nice when they suck on my toes. Tickles but in a nice way.

Anyways, got his pants off and used my hand and mouth to get him all set. He leaned back on one side of the couch while I took my pants off and got comfy on the other. I then asked if he wanted socks on or off. He couldn't really decide, so I said I'll just leave one on and then he'll know which he likes better.

His reaction to the initial shock of cold toes made is both laugh, but then I got into it. I'd hook one foot around the top and press my other foot to the bottom and rub that one up and down. I'd do that for a bit, and then switch it up. He said the socks felt nice but the fabric started getting uncomfortable, so I took the sock off and it was bare feet. I played with myself a bit watching him, and he watched me having my fun.

My legs were starting to burn when he popped. Most went on his stomach, but enough got on my feet. I made a show of licking everything clean, and realized my flexibility is falling off quick. May need to start so yoga or something.

Asked what he thought, and did he enjoy it, and even though he said he liked it, hes not sure if he'll ask for that again. Wanted to try it out, and now that he did, he may be done with it. I doubt that, the urge will rise again and when it does, I'll do it again.

Anyways, long long story short I didn't get laid but my feet did😂🤣

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2588 on: November 20, 2023, 09:08:39 PM
Allen should know what a "good girl" does for you. ;D.

Next time he suggests board games choose strip Checkers. :emot_laughing: :emot_kiss:

WOO 2538.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 09:16:45 PM by msslave »

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2589 on: November 21, 2023, 05:55:28 AM
I probably shouldn't be telling this, but I think it's cute, but he's embarrassed by what happened. He cant believe he asked me to do what I did and is not regretting it.

I told him not to be, trying new things are supposed to be fun. He wanted to try it, I had no problem doing it, so there is no reason to be embarrassed or have an issue with it. I didnt have to touch his feet, so I was all good with it. We had both been drinking, so I'm sure that has something to do with it, and as you like to say, "post nut clarity is real."

Offline scott.i1045

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #2590 on: November 27, 2023, 02:09:23 PM
sigh...  it's been over a month, and probably a ways to go yet   :'(

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2591 on: November 30, 2023, 05:52:54 PM
I had so much sex the last three days. Even after showers, and lotions, I think I can still smell the sex.

I gave him road head on the drive up, and then when he was pumped back up after a small bite to eat and we broke in the bed at the hotel.

Tuesday we hit nearly every surface in the hotel. That is not a small feat considering it's a condo. Two bedrooms, two baths full kitchen and a hot tub... oh yeah, we made waves in that baby Tuesday night and wenday morning.

Since nobody else was there, we did it right in front of the sliding patio door that led out to the pool area. It was freezing pressing my chest against the glass, but it missed so deliciously with his hot mouth on my neck and shoulders and his rock hardness feeding the growler. The place also has a gas fireplace, so he slid a chair in font of that and i rode him with the heat on my back.

We also made sure to hit the other bedroom, because why not. It was mostly oral on his part.

Little role playing as well. He was the visitor and I was then local call girl willing to do whatever he wanted. I actually stepped outside in nothing but shoes, panties, and a jacket, and came a knocking. He was skeptical about me walking around outside, but it was getting dark already at 5:00pm, and there was nobody else there, except the hotel staff. Cant tell you how much I hoped somebody saw me. That thought fuiled me through what happened after i got inside. Thinking about people know what we're doing, or suspecting. He was in everywhere at one time or another.

He took two pills during our stay, and they weren't to very good use. When he wasn't on it, he drove, but it was raging, I did the riding.

Before we headed home, we stopped at caves point park and got his truck rocking. Not literally as there were a good number of people there, most taking photos of the snowy area. We started in the front seart, but thought that would be too obvious, so it was time to climb in back.  We did it doggy while watching people.

Was definitely a getaway to remember.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2592 on: November 30, 2023, 10:03:31 PM
After reading that.  Dan is f*n me hard tonight.  No questions asked.   If it's not hard enough, I'm calling in backup.

#meSoHornyFmeLongTime

#2546 for my fave call girl.    :-*

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2593 on: December 01, 2023, 05:36:52 AM
Jeez. You guys left a trail where ever you went.

WOO

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2594 on: December 02, 2023, 04:14:41 AM

Still a little sick, but went in to the bedroom about 10:30 last night.  Undressed completely and crawled into bed and waited.  I drifted off, but awoke when he crawled into bed. 

"Cuddle me," I whispered. 

When his hand touched my bare skin, he started to explore.  A few minutes later, I was on my back with my knees up and legs spread. 

He was too gentle and I said, "rougher."

He granted my request. 

Reaching over, he was rock hard. 

"Fuck me, please."

This time he did not follow my instructions, instead he disappeared under the covers and got me to happy land with his tongue. 

Then I made a demand.   "Fuck me."

The covers were tossed back. He got his arms under my knees and lifted my legs. Causing my bum to lift as my body folded in half.  My knees almost touching my breasts.  He lined up to my entrance and I said, "give me everything now."   I was wet enough. 

He buried hi,self in me and slammed all of himself into me on every thrust. 

I came hard, with him not far behind.  It was great, but I would have loved another 15 minutes of that quick and hard stuff. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2595 on: December 02, 2023, 10:39:52 AM

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2596 on: December 02, 2023, 01:26:25 PM
Last night, we were in bed cuddling.  His hands were roaming again. His hands found their way under my shirt, then in my undies.

As I sat up and removed my shirt, he asked, "Will you play with yourself. I'd like to watch you do that."

I thought about it and agreed.  Then I thought about how I haven't paid special attention to grooming and if he was going to watch with the light on, I needed to touch things up.

When I got in the bathroom, I thought, 'what the hell'. I peeked out and asked Dan to join me in the bathroom.  I had a wash cloth, the razor and shaving cream on the counter. 

I sat up on the counter. Had him get the water extra hot and soaked the wash cloth.  He handed it to me and I held it on myself for a minute and then  gave him permission to do as he liked, but not bare.  And he shaved a 2" wide landing strip, extending upward to where my pubic hair doesn't grow.

He wiped me down, helped me from the counter and I noticed he was extremely hard.  "Bring the wash cloth in with us."

He went to my side of the bed, as I went to the closet to my hidden shoe box of toys.  I had one toy in mind.  Opening the box, it wasn't there.  I was confused because I knew it was there and not in the RV.  I thought of our oldest who did know about the toys.  I will talk to her later.  I have before and she was told they are personal items and mine and hands off.  I'll find out later this morning on that.

Back in the room I sat in my reading chair, facing the bed.  Dan sitting on the mattress facing me.  I started with my fingers and then grabbed a toy.  A couple of minutes in I asked him to slip the tinies vibrator in my bum.  He did and then turned it on.  Oh Lordy.  My fingers played a bit more and I needed more.  I grabbed my biggest toy and rub the head up and down the length and then pushed it in as deep as was comfortable.  So filling.  I left it there as my fingers played with my clitoris and my other hands were alternating between each breast and nipple.

I never watched him.  But I heard him grunting.  Opening my eyes, the wash cloth was wrapped around the head and he was having little tremors.   I was right behind him and clamped my eyes shut as my O hit me.   

Current streak: 2 nights in a row

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2597 on: December 02, 2023, 03:02:44 PM
Excellent news. Wish I had the power to double WOO you. You'll have to settle for 1710.

Glad you two are back in sync and both feeling better. Also maybe a lock on the toy box  ;D

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1634/-3
Reply #2598 on: December 03, 2023, 12:25:41 PM
And definitely a woo from me.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2599 on: December 03, 2023, 03:26:05 PM
I had MJ in my head most of the afternoon yesterday, and the thought if giving Allsn a show from his gaming chair, but he was already in it playing a game, but thankfully it was football he was playing alone, so interrupting him with some reverse cowgirl action was no problem.  His hands move around a lot more in that position.❤