Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1778/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2601 on: December 03, 2023, 03:34:38 PM
I had MJ in my head most of the afternoon yesterday, and the thought if giving Allsn a show from his gaming chair, but he was already in it playing a game, but thankfully it was football he was playing alone, so interrupting him with some reverse cowgirl action was no problem.  His hands move around a lot more in that position.❤

I always enjoy giving him a show.  I know how much he likes it and I still get to happy land.
My streak ended at 2.   But we did sleep naked, which we don't do often, but is very nice.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2602 on: December 04, 2023, 03:10:56 PM

The Lions won, so I did.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1335/-3
Reply #2603 on: December 04, 2023, 03:17:31 PM
Yay... let's keep the Lions winning! And, you guys don't have a gaming chair. ;D :emot_kiss:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2604 on: December 06, 2023, 07:32:28 PM
I've been waking up in the middle of the night.

Last night, after I awoke, I went in to the bathroom. When I came back out, Dan asked what was up. I said I couldn't sleep. He suggested I get undressed. I discovered that he had shed his undies while I was in the bathroom.

His side of the bed was nice and warm.   I laid on top of him as he rubbed my back and held me.  I reached down and got him hard. Then nestled him inside.  Still laying on him, we rocked very very slow as we kissed.  It might have gone on for 25 minutes, just slow rocking.  Fireworks went off for me twice.  He finally saw fireworks.

So that was very nice.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2605 on: December 06, 2023, 08:56:48 PM
WOO. Slow and steady wins the race. Sounds like a pleasant way to get back to sleep. :emot_kiss:

Offline Potnoodles

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +70/-2
  • ready in 2 mins and so good to eat
Reply #2606 on: December 10, 2023, 11:12:37 PM
I did !!!!! :D

Follow the rules of nature , not the rules of man. Then and only then will you find freedom.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2978/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #2607 on: December 11, 2023, 07:28:57 PM
Bears won, Allan was a happy happy man. Which lead to a "good dicking down" as he so elegantly put it.  :roll:

I had to work, but was able to leave early. Ran home, took a shower, changed, called my sister from another mister (shannon) a call, popped on to KB for a minute, and then out the door.

Got to his parents house a bit before halftime. Watched the game with excitment and shock. Was quite surprised by the outcome.  Road head was on the menu, but he had a bit too much to drink, so I drove us to his place. I may not have been able to give him head, but I was still able to give him a halfway decent handjob. He did return he favor with some magic finger work of his own.

Back to his place and straight to bed. I was on top, and leaning over into him. Grinding away, when he started shifting his hips under me. We both swore on how great that felt, and we kept up the motion. I could tell he was starting to struggle keeping up the movement when I thankfully hit my O, and he almost immediately released, and we rode out our orgasms together. It was spectacular!

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2608 on: December 11, 2023, 09:45:03 PM
WOO #2556. Great way to support his team. Hope Green Bay wins tonight so that's a repeat performance. :emot_kiss:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2609 on: December 11, 2023, 10:39:57 PM
He wont be attending the game at my dad's. He has prior engagements. We'll see what he's up to after though.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2610 on: December 14, 2023, 06:05:08 PM
I was waiting for him when he got home. I had taken another shower and rubbed myself down with coconut oil. He really seems to love that. We teared each other a bit about what he did and then all my photos, and then it was straight to business. I had wanted a hit more of what he started and he was very willing to oblige me. It has only happened to me a few times before, but I can honestly say that having a tongue run around on my back side is an unique yet extremely pleasant sensation. I was giggling and moaning at the same. He was very enthusiastic about it all. He wasnt just focusing on my butt either. His tongue was going everywhere. Think he was trying to lick all the coconut off of me.

He hadn't taken a pill like I had suggested, but by this time, I just wanted him in me, and didn't really care about anything else. Wasnt about to wait whatever it took for it to start working. He took me from behind. I for sure thought after all his tongue work, he was going to go in my butt, but he just kept feeding the growler. He did however put him thumb back there. I was also rubbing my bean, so I was hitting the finish line relatively fast. He was going pretty strong, and he lasted a bit longer than I did.

Then a couple hours later, he had taken a pull unbeknownst to me, and I was a big shocked when he climbed on top of me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and enjoyed our second round, when h got up, and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He stood, and had both my legs together on one shoulder when he stared going again. He was so hard and it was hot. He was going about how I had been imagining it all day.

I had to push him away twice after each orgasm. I asked if he wanted to go in my butt, but he just chuckles and went back at the growler.

I may not have bruises, but I pretty much got what I asked for. ❤

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1859/-28
Reply #2611 on: December 14, 2023, 07:02:41 PM
Writer of the year material.

one of the originals

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2612 on: December 14, 2023, 08:12:13 PM
Writer of the year material.

Agreed.   A woo 2560 for her.  And a nomination.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2613 on: December 14, 2023, 10:01:10 PM
WOO 2561 from me Sweetie. Your growler may get well fed. But your accounts take us all to the moon. ;D

May I suggest you you combine all these accounts in to a book. BEST SELLER!!!

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2614 on: December 15, 2023, 02:06:50 AM
Should I start posting them in Sheila's sunday thread??

Then you can read and go back to see all those boobie pics?? Maybe link them at the end of the post like such.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2615 on: December 15, 2023, 02:33:13 AM

Then you can read and go back to see all those boobie pics?? Maybe link them at the end of the post like such.

Hotel with Black 👠 and  black undies still my favorite

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2616 on: December 15, 2023, 02:36:38 AM

Is and always will be my confidence booster.

I'm friggin sexy AF!!!

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2617 on: December 15, 2023, 02:47:57 AM

Is and always will be my confidence booster.

I'm friggin sexy AF!!!

Put, well yeah you are.   :-*

I just went through the first 12 or so Sheila's Sunday thread.  There were some hot pictures of rope play.  I showed Dan.  We are alone this weekend.  I told him "I want tied up this weekend .  Surprise me with how you do it. "

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2618 on: December 15, 2023, 02:59:59 AM
I just went through the first 12 or so Sheila's Sunday thread.  There were some hot pictures of rope play.  I showed Dan.  We are alone this weekend.  I told him "I want tied up this weekend .  Surprise me with how you do it. "

Love it!! So spicy. I think in speak for us all when I say, I can't wait to read all about it hear. Perhaps he'll leave you with some more rosey red flesh.

I miss the imprints on wrists and ankles. Allan hasn't wanted to even try since our last incident when I started getting joked by that scarf.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2619 on: December 16, 2023, 04:51:20 PM

After drying off from my shower,  I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom.  Laying on the freshly made bed was some lingerie, along with and the restraints we have already connected at the corners of the bed. On the bench at the end of the bed were toys.  Suction cups toys, dildos and vibes.  And a small gift wrapped box.

I have a feeling I will be posting in this thread tomorrow morning.

Version 9.15
POY 2016