So who got laid last night?

Guest · 117616

Offline Writers Bloque

• 2022 KB Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +193/-4
  • You would think anything this fun would be illegal
Reply #1800 on: June 11, 2022, 10:16:44 PM
I don't really get like that. I think I have a... "healthier" libido than some, but I dont really ever do like that. I'm not anywhere near dominating enough.

Could be fun if you try it once. I mean, I think my wife can teach a class on how to dominate without actually dominating. Its not like she puts on the pvc ss nazi suit and grabs a riding crop, its more animal like. I always thought it was pent up work stress, personal life stress, and the end of her cycle that melts together in a large pot that kicks her libido into overdrive. Not that I am complaining, but it is enjoyable, If I am capable of enjoying it. Not when I feel strung out on pain relievers, nerve medicine and over all situational weariness.

View a list of all my stories here

To taste Heaven, one must play in Hell.

Offline Writers Bloque

• Total freak
Reply #1801 on: June 11, 2022, 10:20:09 PM
I get where you are coming from sir. Everything, even something as great as this, can have it's demerits, some easily understandable, some totally unexpected.
Still, anyone would be really lucky, (and really tired afterwards, lol) to have found someone, half as energetic as her.
Honestly, your tales make me think that her energy drive might rival Miss Shiela's, atleast, when they would have been at the same age.

She gave me four kids. She was a thousand times worse in High school. But the only thing to curb her libido at that time was the fact her parents were domineering. Then I knocked her up. That took the libido down a peg or two. But now that we are getting older, I think she mostly stokes the fire so it does not go out later in life.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1634/-3
Reply #1802 on: June 12, 2022, 12:29:54 PM
......... I mean I could invite the entirety of KB over and I think she would wreck you all like godzilla in Tokyo. ......

Typing this on the way to the airport.........

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline Writers Bloque

• Total freak
Reply #1803 on: June 12, 2022, 04:46:21 PM
......... I mean I could invite the entirety of KB over and I think she would wreck you all like godzilla in Tokyo. ......

Typing this on the way to the airport.........

Sad fact is, I am absolutely 100% telling the truth. When she is in this mood, no one's chastity and purity is safe, except for our kids, they are the lucky few who can walk away from this unscathed. We all would be at my house having a social gathering, and no one would hear the front and back doors being locked, and then its a weekend where no one leaves.. It will be the House of the 1000 oversexed corpses.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1804 on: June 12, 2022, 05:46:01 PM
Could be fun if you try it once. I mean, I think my wife can teach a class on how to dominate without actually dominating.

There is a difference between being dominating, and being in control. I really only take control when he wants me to. Granted I still very much enjoy it, but I'm still focused on him. I ask if everything I'm doing is good for him. If I'm in control, and something's not working for him, but it's working wonders for me, I'll still switch it so its it's better for him.

I find more pleasure in being taken than taking.

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #1805 on: June 12, 2022, 05:50:39 PM
Shiela is a good little girl that way  :emot_kiss:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1806 on: June 12, 2022, 06:08:30 PM
Shiela is a good little girl that way  :emot_kiss:

Thank you love 😘

Offline Writers Bloque

• Total freak
Reply #1807 on: June 12, 2022, 08:09:07 PM
Could be fun if you try it once. I mean, I think my wife can teach a class on how to dominate without actually dominating.

There is a difference between being dominating, and being in control. I really only take control when he wants me to. Granted I still very much enjoy it, but I'm still focused on him. I ask if everything I'm doing is good for him. If I'm in control, and something's not working for him, but it's working wonders for me, I'll still switch it so its it's better for him.

I find more pleasure in being taken than taking.

That is great! yes there is a big difference, i just think my wife is beast like in that sense, as its not dominating, but being fully in charge, taking what she wants, and enjoying it. I want nothing more than my wife to feel good, and empowered. I am a big guy, and its oddly satisfying for her to make me do things she wants, instead of me just using her like she likes. She is similar, in sometimes she wants me to just use and abuse her, but then she gets the moods where she wants to be the taker. It is weird, but highly fun. As I have posted before, Be the best you, do your thing, and have fun doing it. Life is too short to worry about the end results.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #1808 on: June 13, 2022, 12:25:11 AM
Mrs JBRG got fucked by her imaginary boyfriend yesterday afternoon. After she had a powerful orgasm, I gave her a rather large puddle of cum on her belly after being denied for almost 3 weeks.

Hopefully, it won't be so long before the next time.

That is all.

Offline Writers Bloque

• Total freak
Reply #1809 on: June 13, 2022, 12:43:41 AM
Mrs JBRG got fucked by her imaginary boyfriend yesterday afternoon. After she had a powerful orgasm, I gave her a rather large puddle of cum on her belly after being denied for almost 3 weeks.

Hopefully, it won't be so long before the next time.

I feel for you. But women treat sex much differently than men. We get the one pump, and done, they can fuck and cum until they pass out or the cows come home. But the end result for them is the concerning part. Sometimes its best to nurture her moods, and let her set the time and place, so that she may realize how it is affecting you. Forcing the issue, in my experience leads to a cold front that may or may not last through the summer. I would callously suggest counseling, but sometimes that is not the answer for her. Sometimes there are things we want to keep bottled up, and women are no different. Try talking to her friends, if you are on good terms with them, they may help, or in the worst case, just keep on, because since they are wholly different than us, then it might take a shake up for her to realize that you are not out for your own selfish pleasure, because making love and sex is the best two player game.

There was a period of time where my wife wanted nothing to do with sex, although the reason was we almost lost our third daughter during pregnancy. After she was born, she swore up and down she did not want another kid, because she could not handle it if it died in gestation. I backed off, and gave her space. And over the month after she was healed enough from the ordeal, I let her decide what she wanted to do. I gently told her that I would even get snipped if that put her fears to ease. I sat down with the information on the big V, and she was mortified that I would even consider mutilating (her words) myself just to continue our active sex life. I said I would do anything to make her feel better, and a week later, she showed up to bed in her fuck me nightie. Sometimes a sacrifice might be needed to kick start her drive again. I did not go through with it, until after our fourth kid, and only after I learned I could be passing on a genetic disorder, and a fifth kid might be the unlucky one to get it. Besides, four was enough. I am not an animal. But in your case,  open, gentle and honest dialogue might help. I do not know you and your wife's situation so I apologize if I sound presumptuous.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #1810 on: June 13, 2022, 05:54:18 PM

I feel for you. But women treat sex much differently than men. We get the one pump, and done, they can fuck and cum until they pass out or the cows come home. But the end result for them is the concerning part. Sometimes its best to nurture her moods, and let her set the time and place, so that she may realize how it is affecting you. Forcing the issue, in my experience leads to a cold front that may or may not last through the summer. I would callously suggest counseling, but sometimes that is not the answer for her. Sometimes there are things we want to keep bottled up, and women are no different. Try talking to her friends, if you are on good terms with them, they may help, or in the worst case, just keep on, because since they are wholly different than us, then it might take a shake up for her to realize that you are not out for your own selfish pleasure, because making love and sex is the best two player game.

There was a period of time where my wife wanted nothing to do with sex, although the reason was we almost lost our third daughter during pregnancy. After she was born, she swore up and down she did not want another kid, because she could not handle it if it died in gestation. I backed off, and gave her space. And over the month after she was healed enough from the ordeal, I let her decide what she wanted to do. I gently told her that I would even get snipped if that put her fears to ease. I sat down with the information on the big V, and she was mortified that I would even consider mutilating (her words) myself just to continue our active sex life. I said I would do anything to make her feel better, and a week later, she showed up to bed in her fuck me nightie. Sometimes a sacrifice might be needed to kick start her drive again. I did not go through with it, until after our fourth kid, and only after I learned I could be passing on a genetic disorder, and a fifth kid might be the unlucky one to get it. Besides, four was enough. I am not an animal. But in your case,  open, gentle and honest dialogue might help. I do not know you and your wife's situation so I apologize if I sound presumptuous.

I understand that her libido is what it is post menopause. Both women I've been married to have had tubal ligations, wife number one after the birth of our second child (who is 33 now) and wife number two after we made the final decision to not have kids (she has never wanted kids but inherited two when she married me).

Mrs JBRG was never one to initiate sex. When we were beginning our relationship, sex was for the most part one of those things that happened because we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. As time passed, the frequency of our activities declined from 9-10 times/week to 3 times then one and now every two weeks. She decides when and for the most part, I'm good with her setting the timing. We have talked and I have told her that as two weeks approaches, things start to get uncomfortable in the testicles and that after about a week, my brain goes from emotion filled love making to fantasy fuelled fucking.

We do talk. I respect her and love her and have decided that I would never force her to do anything she doesn't want to do. I have on occasion said that I wished that our libido was 20 or so years younger and she has sometimes agreed with that statement.

It is what it is.

That is all.

Offline Writers Bloque

• Total freak
Reply #1811 on: June 13, 2022, 06:24:00 PM

I understand that her libido is what it is post menopause. Both women I've been married to have had tubal ligations, wife number one after the birth of our second child (who is 33 now) and wife number two after we made the final decision to not have kids (she has never wanted kids but inherited two when she married me).

Mrs JBRG was never one to initiate sex. When we were beginning our relationship, sex was for the most part one of those things that happened because we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. As time passed, the frequency of our activities declined from 9-10 times/week to 3 times then one and now every two weeks. She decides when and for the most part, I'm good with her setting the timing. We have talked and I have told her that as two weeks approaches, things start to get uncomfortable in the testicles and that after about a week, my brain goes from emotion filled love making to fantasy fuelled fucking.

We do talk. I respect her and love her and have decided that I would never force her to do anything she doesn't want to do. I have on occasion said that I wished that our libido was 20 or so years younger and she has sometimes agreed with that statement.

It is what it is.

Hmm, you both sound fun though. Age makes fools of us all. We used to fuck like we owned the world, and as time moves on, we barely want to roll over (in my case, if my back spasms stops). But you and your wife sound like wonderful people.. I truly do hope things gets better for you and her.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1812 on: June 17, 2022, 04:08:59 PM
After helping a friend out at a charity event for a dog rescue yesterday evening, I went over to Allan's house. I had texted to let him know I was coming over. he has a keypad lock, and I know the code. I guess you could say I have a key to his place. Anyways, I got there and went inside. He was watching a movie, and when he turned to look at my I immediately started getting undressed. After he just sat there watching my strip I stepped up between his legs and worked to get him out of shorts.

I love to hear him groaning while I do my thing, and to feel his fingers in my hair. Hes been havin me hold his hand with finger interlocked, so it only frees up one hand to assist my mouth, but I can still work with that.

I sucked him for about a minute, and then told him I wanted to try something. He just smiles and says go for it, and so i tried to give him a boobjob. Sometimes during blowjobs, I'll rub his dick against one of my boobs or tap him against them, but never tried a full on boobjob before. So I tried to wrap him up in the girls and I start moving around. When I looked up at his face, he had the biggest smile. At first I thought he was amused at my attempt, but when I stared moving he licked his lips and then started chewing his bottom one. he liked it.

I wasnt that good at it, I couldnt keep manhood rythm and my movements were kind of everywhere, but I tried, and he was really excited about it. After a few moments   he got up, and using a hand on my shoulder kept me on my knees, and got around behind me. With a warm strong hand on my back I bent over laying my head on the couch cushions and he took me from behind. His fingers dug at my hip while he fucked me. His other hand would slide up and down my back and I was hoping he would grab my hair, but I was enjoying what he was doing anyways. His fingers would slide along my side every so often sending chills through me.

After a couple minutes of that, he reach underneath me and start rubbing my clit. I put my hand over his not because I think need help, but because I feel more connected to what hes doing then. I feel the pleasure hes giving me in two different ways, and after that, it took seconds for me to hit by O. He never stopped, but slowed down as I rode my waves. When he figured it was over, he gripped my hips with both hands and really got to it. I was sensitive as hell, but I figured at this speed hed be done in a minute, but he kept going a bit longer than I had thought, which allowed for a second wave, and half way through that surge, he pulled out and came on my back, which sort of shocked me. When I looked back at him, he gave me his innocent smile, and said a day for new things. Hes never done that before, so I just smiled back and hoped he didnt hit my hair, which he did.

In the shower I asked him how the boobjob was, he said he loved the way I looked doing it. I asked if it felt better than my blowjobs, and he said it was about the same. To me that means one was better but he doesnt want to hurt my feelings. I let it drop, because as long as he enjoyed it I was happy.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1813 on: June 17, 2022, 08:12:51 PM
It has been about two weeks.  I've been in a shitty/downer mood (missing my father).

Last night about 8:00pm I was sitting at the edge of the pool with my feet/calves hanging down in the water, when Dan came out with a glass of bourbon for me and some wine for him.  He kicked off his shoes and sat down next to me. 

Our oldest came out and said she was going to the movies with a friend and they were taking the little one.  "A" was so excited to go with "M" and her friend.  They were going to see the animated movie 'Bad Guys'. 

After they left, it was about 9:00 Dan went in to get the third refill for us both, and while he was gone, I checked the kids location on my phone, saw they were at the movie theatre, so I got undressed and slipped into the water. When he came out, he didn't realize I was in the pool sans clothes or swimsuit. 

I sat in the little loveseat the pool has built in and he sat next to me. He had realized by then I was naked but just sat there enjoying the drink. He finished the drink and got us another refill, when he came out this time he got undressed and joined me in the pool.  When that drink was done he suggested we go inside.  I told him we were not going inside.  He seemed disappointed until I added, "When it gets dark enough, we're going to fuck out here on the chaise lounge chair."

It was dark enough about 35 minutes later just as I finished  my drink. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1814 on: June 17, 2022, 09:01:41 PM
Woo to you two. The idea of it happening pool side in a lounger is very sexy, but you dropping that F bomb makes me think it was much more... aggressive. Love it

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #1815 on: June 17, 2022, 10:02:40 PM
A Woo from me as well..

I was sitting at the edge of the pool with my feet/calves hanging down in the water, when Dan came out with a glass of bourbon for me and some wine for him.  He kicked off his shoes and sat down next to me.

It's a nice story, but he could've also just slipped into the water in front of you, turned around, and had some fine dining to go along with his wine  ;D

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1327/-3
Reply #1816 on: June 17, 2022, 10:23:24 PM
So nice to hear about both "my girls" getting some loving the same night. :emot_kiss:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1817 on: June 20, 2022, 02:36:25 PM
Nothing too special, a little Cunnilingus, a little blowing, and a whole lot of penetration

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1164
Reply #1818 on: June 20, 2022, 02:41:48 PM
Nothing too special, a little Cunnilingus, a little blowing, and a whole lot of penetration
A pinch o’ Sugar and a hint o’ Spice makin’ everything Nice!  ;D

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1819 on: June 20, 2022, 05:39:26 PM
A pinch o’ Sugar and a hint o’ Spice makin’ everything Nice!  ;D

And a thumb in the butt instead of a cherry on top