Reply #1880 on: August 09, 2022, 02:38:59 PM
The Growler is at rest.  :emot_kiss:

one of the originals

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1327/-3
Reply #1881 on: August 09, 2022, 03:04:53 PM
That's a WOO Shiela. You should have two IDs...one for you and one for the growler. Then I could WOO you twice.
So happy for  you.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1882 on: August 09, 2022, 08:56:51 PM
Yes!
Yep!
Uh-huh!
Yessiree bobrooney
 I got a proper f@#$ing.

Wow
Wheeeeee
1400 comin...
WOOOOOOOOOO
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 01:56:18 AM by MintJulie »

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Freesnowden

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +36/-1
  • Rage, rage against the dying of the light
Reply #1883 on: August 09, 2022, 10:00:49 PM
Yes!
Yep!
Uh-huh!
Yessiree bobrooney

Butt up, chest down, gripping blankets, and biting pillows. His one hand gripping my hip the other switching between gripping, rubbing, and slapping my butt. Plus hearing him moaning with every impact of his hips against me. Didnt just get laid, I got a proper f@#$ing.

Glorious!

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #1884 on: August 09, 2022, 10:10:26 PM
Yes!
Yep!
Uh-huh!
Yessiree bobrooney

Butt up, chest down, gripping blankets, and biting pillows. His one hand gripping my hip the other switching between gripping, rubbing, and slapping my butt. Plus hearing him moaning with every impact of his hips against me. Didnt just get laid, I got a proper f@#$ing.

:emot_kiss: :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss:

Hmm, have you ever thought about trying to talk Allan and Big Ben into both giving you a proper fucking at the same time?  ;D

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1885 on: August 10, 2022, 02:37:28 PM
Yes I did. I am making up for the past two weeks. I was being a bit silly about it, but after we kissed for a bit I leaned back and studied his face, when he asked what I was doing I said he is so handsome, and I would love to sit on that face. I dont usually do that, I worry about hurting him, his neck or breaking his nose, so it was only for a short while, plus i love sucking his dick so it didnt take long before we were 69.

I blame all the chatting and pics from those particular threads.

Then I rode him reverse cowgirl, he kept putting his hand between us and I couldnt figure out what he was doing, but then I felt his thumb against my butt, and i paused long enough for his to out it in, which made it all the better when I would take all of him inside me and just feel him  there. Like something I didnt know was missing is now back in place. With the added pressure of his thumb I was in heaven.

We also had a nice quickie in the shower this morning before he left for work.  Wonder if he'd be up for a lunch quickie as well...?

Hmm, have you ever thought about trying to talk Allan and Big Ben into both giving you a proper fucking at the same time?  ;D

Yes, I have, but I'm 99.99% positive Ben would decline

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1886 on: August 10, 2022, 03:23:42 PM
Earlier in the day, Dan mentioned he was hoping for "play time".  We went to bed about 11:30 and I was not in the mood. He was.
I suggested we just cuddle. That's how we started, but his hands were all over me. He suggested I take off my pj top.  I did. Laying on my back, his hands were everywhere, eventually into my underwear. And my hand reached over and grabbed him. He was harder than he has been in a long time. I asked if he took a purple pill.he said he did not. I said, "Holy shit."  I sat up and turned the light on and pulled the sheet back. I knelt between his legs and bent over looking at it.
"Seriously, you didn't take anything? What's up?"
"You make me this hard. You and those big sexy hanging tits I'm enjoying looking at."
He took himself in his hand and I told him it was mine to play with.
I laid down on and propped myself up on my elbows between his spread legs and slow stroked him, giving little licks, sucks, and nibbles throughout. His head turned a strange purple.
I told him I wanted to see how far he could shoot it on his chest.
He grunted as he came.  The first burst landed on his upper stomach. Then I took him in my mouth for the next minute while I gently massaged his testicles.
After, he stayed semi hard and had me roll over.  He wasn't hard enough to enter me so he just knelt between my legs and rubbed his penis head around in my folds.  He was enjoying looking at me like he was and at one point suggested taking a picture to show all my "boyfriends " on KB. That was when I came.   

« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 03:29:08 PM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1852/-28
Reply #1887 on: August 10, 2022, 03:49:31 PM
That will aid in the recovery of msslave. Tell Dan you have girlfriends here also.  :emot_kiss:

one of the originals

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1889 on: August 10, 2022, 03:51:58 PM
That will aid in the recovery of msslave. Tell Dan you have girlfriends here also.  :emot_kiss:

Hahaha. He knows.  It might have been more intense if he said that. 

And #1402 for your night

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1890 on: August 10, 2022, 04:45:05 PM
Wow! Three WOO to start my day. Jules and Shiela for being so hot they drive their men wild. And to Staci for knowing what keeps me going.

Having a bad day today with lots s of pain in my legs. Bone cancer is really firing up my nerve endings down there.
Those mental images you two ladies keep providing help me a lot. And Staci is a great cheerleader, helping me along. :emot_kiss:

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1891 on: August 10, 2022, 05:32:28 PM
" You and those big sexy hanging tits I'm enjoying looking at."

Sigh... thanks, now I'll have to cover up my lap for a while  :roll:

:emot_laughing:

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #1892 on: August 10, 2022, 07:45:06 PM
Three woos from me for Sheila for her colorful story, Jules for hers, and Staci for her excellent suggestion to Dan.

My girlfriend and I have been together now since last December. We are still going at it like banshees, and I hope it never ends.

Last night, I woke up hard in the middle of the night, as I often do. Girlfriend was dead asleep but enjoys being awakened whenever I'm ready to go. I cuddled up to her and rubbed my cock between her ass cheeks as I kissed her neck and teased her nipples. That woke her up. Then I pinned both her arms and one leg wide and fingered her to orgasm. Then she needed to pee. When she got back, she stiffened me up a bit with her mouth. Then we did it from behind, she at the edge of the bed, me standing behind her. That's our go-to position these days. She likes the forcefulness of it, because I'm huge, and she's a tiny little thing. I like that she can open up more from behind, and this helps me go longer, because she starts out extremely tight and squeezes down hard right before she's about to cum. It's easier for me to not bend my cock when I take her from behind.

At the end, I didn't cum. This happens to me a fair amount these days. Although she likes best for me to cum at the end, she gets a much longer ride if I don't. Both outcomes have their appeal for both of us. I love focusing on giving her pleasure, pounding her long and hard without ever worrying about my staying power. She cums like ocean waves, in sets of three or four.

The best time this last week, I had been going at her a long time, about 40 or 50 minutes, and then all of a sudden, I felt my orgasm coming. I roared delightedly and really unloaded in her. She cried out and came as my jets shot into her. Afterwards, resting exhausted on the bed, she looked like the kitten who'd gotten all the cream.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 07:54:05 PM by Sweetums »

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #1893 on: August 14, 2022, 07:03:52 PM
A woo to my wife.

I cannot remember an orgasm that intense. That's all I will say about that.

That is all.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1894 on: August 14, 2022, 08:47:18 PM
We'll WOO to you and your wife. Always glad to hear some people are still doing it.. ;D

Ooooops. Guess I already WOOed y in last 24 hours.
Virtual WOO.

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1895 on: August 14, 2022, 09:05:04 PM
I cannot remember an orgasm that intense. That's all I will say about that.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1852/-28
Reply #1896 on: August 14, 2022, 09:23:23 PM
We'll WOO to you and your wife. Always glad to hear some people are still doing it.. ;D

Ooooops. Guess I already WOOed y in last 24 hours.
Virtual WOO.

i covered it for you slave

one of the originals

Offline Freesnowden

• Degenerate
Reply #1897 on: August 14, 2022, 09:27:48 PM
Earlier in the day, Dan mentioned he was hoping for "play time".  We went to bed about 11:30 and I was not in the mood. He was.
I suggested we just cuddle. That's how we started, but his hands were all over me. He suggested I take off my pj top.  I did. Laying on my back, his hands were everywhere, eventually into my underwear. And my hand reached over and grabbed him. He was harder than he has been in a long time. I asked if he took a purple pill.he said he did not. I said, "Holy shit."  I sat up and turned the light on and pulled the sheet back. I knelt between his legs and bent over looking at it.
"Seriously, you didn't take anything? What's up?"
"You make me this hard. You and those big sexy hanging tits I'm enjoying looking at."
He took himself in his hand and I told him it was mine to play with.
I laid down on and propped myself up on my elbows between his spread legs and slow stroked him, giving little licks, sucks, and nibbles throughout. His head turned a strange purple.
I told him I wanted to see how far he could shoot it on his chest.
He grunted as he came.  The first burst landed on his upper stomach. Then I took him in my mouth for the next minute while I gently massaged his testicles.
After, he stayed semi hard and had me roll over.  He wasn't hard enough to enter me so he just knelt between my legs and rubbed his penis head around in my folds.  He was enjoying looking at me like he was and at one point suggested taking a picture to show all my "boyfriends " on KB. That was when I came.
I orgasmed shortly before I read this. Apparently my refractory period isn't as long as I anticipated because this has me hard as a rock. Thank you very much, and obviously deserve the woo

Offline Freesnowden

• Degenerate
Reply #1898 on: August 14, 2022, 09:32:18 PM
Afterwards, resting exhausted on the bed, she looked like the kitten who'd gotten all the cream.
Absolutely fantastic! The number one thing that gets me off is getting my partner off. Nothing makes me hornier.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1899 on: August 16, 2022, 05:58:10 PM
Absolutely I did. Was a nice relaxing evening. Sitting 9n his couch, with Myers legs crossed over his, we snacked, talked, and watched the Hobbit on Prime, and he rubbed my feet for a but, and then my legs. He started going higher with that sexy as hell smirk on his fave, and not long before he had his hand sliding up the leg of my shorts and his thumb was working me pretty good. Just a nice slow and steady rhythm. Whenever I looked at him, he was just watching me, and smiling which of course made me smile back.

He worked my shorts off and put that wonderful mouth to work. He had that evening facial hair going so his cheeks were rough against my thighs and I do enjoy that. Smooth face is good, but it always seems a bit dirtier when hes scruffy, emphasises the spontaneity of it all. He never stopped using those fingers either. They were busy swimming around inside me while he attacked my clit with his tongue. Pretty sure he was humming papa roach while he performed his duties turned his mouth into a subtle vibrator.

He got up and dropped his pants and I took him into my mouth and it was my turn to hum a good song. Hand helping my.mouth, and fingers gently scratching and rubbing his balls. I love looking up at him while.pleasing him. He always looks so dominating, and powerful when I felt he wanted more, instead of him getting on top of me, I asked him if he rather sit. He did and I climbed on top of him. He let me control the speed and ride him while he foused on my chest with hands and mouth. I'd slow down when his mouth was working, or I'd sit all the way down and grind my hips. Whenever he take his mouth away, I'd pick up the speed and ride him hard. When he came I took him all the way in and ground my hips. He was still cumming when I had my orgasm.

I spent the night, and when I woke he had already left for work but had left the coffee on. Then I got a little weird when I put on one of his work flannels and sat smelling him on it, while I finished watching the Hobbit and enjoying two cups coffee.